Prana { spirit } Dance { swirl }

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 14

.............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

I believe that the infants first In-Spiration of breath ---and umbilical chord disconnect-- that seperates the infants ego { i } identifier from the mothers ego { i } identifier.

Our first breath { prana } is IN-spire-ation.

Spire = cone and the minimal cone is a triangular based pryamid aka tetra{4}hedron. LINK

At the peak of contraction of lungs ---Ex-Spiration--- we see increase of layers of outer surface Gravity ( ) increasing to create the largest possible black hole that is referred to some as a singularity ((((*)))) yet is is not and can never be such singularity.

At the peak of expansion of the lungs ---In-Spiration--- we have entropic heat death ---via Dark Energy )(--- where all fermionic matter and bosonic forces have been dispersed as one very large and very flat{ lowest frequency } photon.

Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the arrow-of-time
As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/relig...iverse_1.shtml

...."Buddhism has no creator god to explain the origin of the universe. Instead, it teaches that everything depends on everything else: present events are caused by past events and become the cause of future events.
Indian religions often see space and time as cyclical, such that world-systems come into being, survive for a time, are destroyed and then are remade. In Buddhism this happens naturally without the intervention of gods."...

Heavenly This Dance, That Swirls Around,

Inward and Outward, Finite the Bounds.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

--> @bsh1
Personal? Serious,this is science

Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
Predating Stonehenge by 6,000 years, Turkey’s stunning Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the ---arrow-of-time-->
As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { overall syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"...
...."Buddhism has no creator god to explain the origin of the universe. Instead, it teaches that everything depends on everything else: present events are caused by past events and become the cause of future events.
Indian religions often see space and time as cyclical, such that world-systems come into being, survive for a time, are destroyed and then are remade. In Buddhism this happens naturally without the intervention of gods."...

Heavenly This Dance, That Swirls Around,

Inward and Outward, Finite the Bounds.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic seed

...........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........
............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} Our first breath { prana } is IN-spire-ation.

2} I believe that the infants first In-Spiration of breath ---and umbilical chord disconnect-- that seperates the infants ego { i } identifier from the mothers ego { i } identifier.

3} Spire = cone and the minimal cone is a triangular based pryamid aka tetra{4}hedron. LINK

4} At the peak of contraction of lungs ---Ex-Spiration--- we see increase of layers of outer surface Gravity ( ) increasing to create the largest possible black hole that is referred to some as a singularity ((((*)))) yet is is not and can never be such singularity.

5]At the peak of expansion of the lungs ---In-Spiration--- we have entropic heat death ---via Dark Energy )(--- where all fermionic matter and bosonic forces have been dispersed as one very large and very flat{ lowest frequency } photon.

If we truly listen, we never hear silence.

If we truly care, we aim/direct/steer that noise into patterns of order, that, we can then apply via verbalization or just hands on touch, to that which we feel is appropriate to fit our personal needs or needs of others.

Quietening of the mind is the action of putting in order, the actions around us, so we may go forward in peaceful contemplemation of the greater wholistic set, and all of its subset parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1} Eternity is to time, ---/\/\/---> occupied space that is specifically entropic aka the arrow-of-time

2} As infinite is to space, ---Space( )( )Space--- occupied { syntropic } and the non-occupied { macro-irrelevant }is the macro-infinite non-occupied space beyond/outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

Meditation is forced.

Contemplation is genetic and more naturally-like occurance.
The two are intimately complementary to each other.

.................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space......................

We * * are on the inside of the tube, and see and/or perceive an acceleration of Space *)(* ,

information *) i (* and,

technology ( Time *)(* Time ), as the ---arrow-of-Time's---> frequencies, changing at an accelerating pace, and in some cases exponentially. The trouble with higher speeds, is that if the systems in place ---ex roadways--- are not in place to match those speeds, is that the individual or humanity have increased chance of crashing and burning.

I hope that I tend to consciously stimulate the good feelings more than I tend to stimulate the bad feelings. The reasons should be obvious to most, unless their masochists or worse.

It is one thing for the individual to be lazy and go with the flow where ever the wind and current leads them.

It is another thing when 7.5 billion people choose to not have a unified goal that looks out for the ecological environment that sustains us all. This latter is going to take more conscious actions, or humanity will surely perish on Earth.

I mean seriously there is not going to be any Mars community that is going live on to spread the human seed. That is a Sci-Fi pipe dream, that, if possible, is so far beyond the time scales of what 7.5 billion people are doing to the Earth ergo themselves, it is truly ignoramus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dare to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

21 days later

Whirling Dirvishes....."With the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WWI, the Sufi organizations were declared illegal, and the tekkes were either closed down, adapted into mosques, or turned into museums.

....Two of the most important remaining Mevlevihane are the ones in Konya (where Mevlânâ is buried) and the Galata Mevlevihanesi in Istanbul. By 1953 public performances of the Mevlevi Sema, or the Whirling Prayer Ceremony, were permitted by the Turkish government, and soon large crowds came from all over the world to watch displays organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism."..

...."A quote by Rumi states that, ‘All loves are a bridge to Divine love. Yet, those who have not had a taste of it do not know.’"...
...."A quote by Rumi states that, ‘All loves are a bridge to Divine love. Yet, those who have not had a taste of it do not know.’"...

Same applies to that which is holy beyond self and seemingly connected to a greater whole web-like fabric of space and time

Man can never know the taste of giving birth.

Squares can never know the taste of medially heightented states of consciousness { psychedelic }

--> @ebuc
Previous Universe
You previously denounced my notion of a previous universe as lacking logical rational common sense.

--> @zedvictor4
You previously denounced my notion of a previous universe as lacking logical rational common sense.
<br>
You will have to direct me to specific posts your talking about so as to understand the context of any commments by your or myself.

Ive been very clear, and you have yet to grasp even the most simple comments by me;

..we live in an eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe, that, is eternally in dynamic change.

The article I referenced above is not talking about a Universe seperate from this Universe.  You dont seem to grasp that the article is just stating that via the swirls we may some understanding of what the state, orientation of our finite Universe was at some time previous to some 13.5 billion years ago.

Even at entropic heat death the the finite, occupied space Universe does go POOF and just dissappear into true non-occupied space, and we know this via our observations relating to the 1st law of thermoydnamics.

When you have any shred of rational, logical common sense that adds to, or invalidates any of my many comments, as presented, please share.

You and others have not done that, because you have nothing of any significant relevance or value, in those regards, to present.

So when people like you and others have nothing of significance to offer, the fall back on their egos least common denominator, the mind can easily roll off their lips/finger time, label the other as gibberish or non-sense and then their ego is seemingly satisfied. Sad :--( lack of moral and intellectual integrity
--> @ebuc
Universe separate from this universe.
Neither was I talking about this.

--> @zedvictor4
Neither was I talking about this.
You dont appear to be talking any sensible thing at all, since your belief system is basd on some nonsense you phrase as ..." infinite potential "...

PLease share when you actually can provide any shred of rational, logical common sense for starters ---minimally--

then any observations humans if not specifically those methods based on some proven scientific methodology,

and that you can address my comments as stated, by adding to or invalidating them.

--> @ebuc
Simply pointing out your contradictions.
--> @zedvictor4
Simply pointing out your contradictions.

Huh? You have not done such.  More nonsense from you.