The Solution To Poverty?

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 246
--> @Titanium
All right you've got me.  Lets just do the noble thing and walk arm and arm to extinction.
K*lling poor people does not solve the problem. What part of that don't you understand? 

I gave you a response to your motivational speaking. 

--> @omar2345
I'm kidding and I don't advocate the extinction of the human race as a solution to poverty.  Didn't mean to be a downer.
--> @Titanium
Assume everything you say on this site unless it's in the funny section or something will be taken seriously.
--> @Alec
Ok, some do advocate extinction but I have never heard advocates of killing the poor or very rich but I'm sure they're out there.  I'm not one of them.
--> @Titanium
Ok, some do advocate extinction
Their called the deep ecologists

--> @Titanium
I'm kidding and I don't advocate the extinction of the human race as a solution to poverty.  Didn't mean to be a downer.
I can't really gauge very well if it isn't blatant and I am pretty annoyed as is. 

The solution to poverty is mandatory vasectomies of all male children at birth. When they acquire the skills to be productive enough to afford a reversal procedure, then they have earned the opportunity to procreate. Solves poverty and deadbeat unmarried dads with one simple policy.
--> @Greyparrot
The solution to poverty is mandatory vasectomies of all male children at birth. When they acquire the skills to be productive enough to afford a reversal procedure, then they have earned the opportunity to procreate.
Are vasectomy procedures reversible?  Unless you did this procedure on you, isn't it hypocritical?

Also, what if everyone or virtually everyone who is successful enough to reproduce has a vasectomy from birth but doesn't have the will to get the reversal?  Then the human race dies unless immortality is created.

I stand by my solution to make divorce illegal and punishable by jail time.
--> @Alec
Poverty is the inevitable result of overpopulation.
--> @Greyparrot
The solution to poverty is mandatory vasectomies of all male children at birth.
That is one step less than castration and one more than,

1} supplying highly effective condoms  --male and female-- to the the people,

2} as well as comprehensive sex education at at puberty.

When they acquire the skills to be productive enough to afford a reversal procedure, then they have earned the opportunity to procreate.
Skills are learned from those adults around you. If the majority of adults are practicing crimminal or immoral actions then we have a more societal issue to deal with than can be addressed in various ways.  Some more rational, logical and empatheticall compassion than others

Solves poverty
No it does not

and deadbeat unmarried dads with one simple policy.
Married or not is mostly irrelevant to overpopulation issues

Your simplistic viewpoints lack of comprehensive, empathetic and compassionate points-of-view.  Such is the way of the narrow, short-sighted mind.

--> @mustardness
Compassion is immoral. It's like keeping animals in a zoo to gawk at.

--> @Greyparrot
Compassion is immoral.
Huh you are a morally confused person.

It's like keeping animals in a zoo to gawk at
Huh? No its the exact opposite. Your appear to be a confused person morally and otherwise.

Compassion is to remove animals from their cages and place back into their with great freedoms to behave in their natural habitat.

--> @mustardness
Letting things suffer in nature is pure sadism.
--> @Greyparrot
Letting things suffer in nature is pure sadism.
Huh? None of your comments seem to be related to each other in any coherent way.  I think your a confused person morally and based on the last few posts, mentally confused also.  Maybe your just having a bad day. I dunno.

--> @mustardness
Morality is survival.
--> @Greyparrot
Morality is survival.
Your still a confused human and the last statement clearly shows that you really do not grasp or care, that, one of the key differrences between the animal that survives and,

1} the human animal that survives and has morals and most access to complex metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts.

You must be a young teenager.
--> @Greyparrot
If poverty is the result of overpopulation, then why do cities have a high GDP per capita while being more overpopulated then the rural areas?
--> @Alec
Overpopulated city areas have more poor. Overpopulated rural areas have more poor. Scarcity of resources is a real thing. People can't just crap raw materials out of their asses.
--> @Greyparrot
Raw materials aren't the only source of wealth.  The parts of electronics are cheap but the finished product is worth more.  Wealth is generated.  It's partly why most countries have a higher GDP now then they did 10 years ago. 
--> @Alec
All wealth is based off of scarce raw resources, which includes landspace. When you run out, you run out.

If wealth was created from more population. It would be called underpopulation. Not overpopulation.
--> @Greyparrot
Wealth of energy
..... coal to cook a meal.....

Wealth of knowledge
....parabolic shaped surface using sunlight to cook a meal.......

We agree win/win that overpopulation is a problem, based on the operating systems we have in place.

On the other hand, Fuller in the 70's states that humanity the potential for all humans to be likened to billionaire if we used our minds more effectively  for doing-more-with-less, instead of our current butt-forward, class 2, evolutionary process.