---MCU Heroes Mafia: DP4---

Author: Speedrace

Total: 59
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Graveyard

Oromagi: You are Tony Stark, known around the world for your genius-level intellect. As such, you are an Inventor. Every night, you may choose to make a gadget from the list below and give it to another player, and they may use it the next night instead of any night action they may already have. The gadgets, however, can be used by both mafia and town. You cannot give gadgets to yourself. You can only make each gadget once. If the player chooses to use their night action instead of the gadget, the gadget will expire and become unusable. You win with town.

Lie detector: This gadget allows the user to take any forum post and ask the mod (me) whether what was said was true or not.

Remote Taser: This gadget can be used to stop the night action of the targeted player (1x roleblocker).

Tonic: This gadget can be used to protect any player (1x doctor).

ILikePie5: You're Stan Lee, famous not just for your writing, but also for your cameos! As a result, you are a Mailman. Up to five times a night, you are allowed to tell me to send a message to anyone. The message can say anything you want, and they will not know it was you who sent it (unless you say that in the message). The only thing you may not do is pretend to be me (as well as anything else I deem to be inappropriate). Note, the messages will be sent BY ME. You give them to me, and then I will send them to whatever player you want. You are not allowed to message other players yourself. You win with town.

Wylted: You are Thor, the God of Thunder and the only person who survived Hulk in the arena. As such, you are a 1x silencing Gladiator! During the night, you may message me to choose one player to CHALLENGE. Then, during the following DP, votes may only be cast for you or the other player. VTNLing will not be an option, and if no votes are cast, one of you will be randomly selected to be lynched. ALSO, once you CHALLENGE someone, you and that person will not be able to talk in the DP until the next one. You win with town.

Cogent_Cognizer: You are Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts and keeper of the time stone. Because of this, you are a governor (1x). During twilight (the brief period in-between the last vote and me posting the final vote count), you may message the mod (me) and reverse the effects of the lynch. Please be sure to be timely so the twilight isn't unnecessarily long. You win with the mafia.

LIVING PLAYERS

1. GreyParrot
  2. Drafterman
  3. Ragnar
  4. WaterPhoenix
  5. Mharman
  6. SupaDudz
  7. A-R-O-S-E

The DP ends at 7:00 PM, EST, October 12.

4 votes are required to lynch.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am going to respond to DP3 first thing is first, but i would like everyone to know that I shot oro last night in the DP. he visited me and I shot him. Most likely to test my role, so...

I did not get enough time to respond to DP3 question, so I will do so now. I lied about my not receiving letter to see if a mafia role such as RB or etc was used during the night. I used a confirmed towns role to test the gambit. I found out warren visited me. In DP3, i told y'all my role and it's implications it had. I can only be alerted/kill 1x and then nothing effects me after that. I am not a typical PGO, which I explained so much to people. Pie's role did not require visits, but I was alerted that someone was near the house. I did get the notification to someone broke in and I shot them. Warren confessing he visited me to try to fake scum out me proved he was a scum and deserved to be lynched. This means he would have visited me, but an action deterred him from getting to kill me, so I thought he was scum. Turns out he was telling the truth.

Now is not the time to discuss the functionalities of my PGO role, that is for Endgame. (i explained my role too in dp3) But now is the time to get scum. To lynch me bc of my role is plain stupid. I did prove my role this NP with my kill noti on Oro.

I would not be mad if town lynched me, cause maf is a team sport, and we need to narrow scum pool to win. But that is my defense.

I, SupaDudz, win with town

Now for reads

I lean scum on these players as of now... this could be for spontaneous voting, etc.
Ragnar
A-R-O-S-E

I town read
GreyParrot
Water

I am null on everyone else

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@Vader
@Mharman
@WaterPhoenix
Yay

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
@A-R-O-S-E
 Yay
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Supa: "And you know what. Lynch me if he flips town. That could narrow down mafia more..."

Don't mind if I do.

Vtl Supa

Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
read Post 2.

dont care but wait before aimless voting 
drafterman
drafterman
FWIW, your Gambit makes zero sense, but don't bother explaining it. You had your chance to do so last phase and didn't and now you die.

I also sus Grey now for backing you and pushing so hard on warren.

FYI, I'm at the Opera so I will disappear in about an hour for several hours.

Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
i ran out of time to explain. I have a life too
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
i only responded fast bc I c and p’ed my response just in case
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
I did. You are part of the Mafia and a traitor. There will be no help for you this time.
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
i mean I’m not but I don’t blame you. You have no proof anyway
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
you’re jumping to conclusions without any evidence. Your going off gambit to vtl me. Scum
Vader
Vader
Hopping off
drafterman
drafterman
You either lied for no reason or you lied to get town killed. Either merits death. You had plenty of time last phase to explain but chose to whine about how lying is your town play.

Hell, you've had two days to think about explaining your Gambit and haven't chosen to do so.

Die.

drafterman
drafterman
Supa: "I don't blame you. But you're scum." Lol
drafterman
drafterman
Also Grey probably didn't double vote me because he knew I was going to come out with guns blazing on Supa
Speedrace
Speedrace
Warren: You are Scarlet Witch, known not only for moving objects with your mind, but for revealing visions and hallucinations to people. Therefore, you are the Oracle! Every night, you can reveal one player’s character role to another player. This simply tells the CHARACTER, not the alignment or the actual role the player has (e.g. player X is Thanos). However, you will not know the character role of the first player yourself. The player that you tell will not know that it was you who told them. You win with town.

AGHH MY BAD
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
youre being fucking stupid. I literally explained myself and was about to post...sadly the DP ran out. Luck is just not on my side. I explained a full explanation that I had posted right before DP that was in my original post I had
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
You didn't explain how you lying about receiving a message was supposed to out a roleblocker or redirector. You've only repeated why you allegedly did it, not the logic behind how it was suppose to work.

Which it clearly didn't.

drafterman
drafterman
For someone who was so open to getting lynched if warren flipped town, you are sure making a fuss about it now.
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
am I not allowed to defend myself
drafterman
drafterman
No, you're not. Take your lynch like a big boy so we can move on.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Vader
You say you're innocent. Which gadget did Oro (Tony Stark) give you?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
taser
Vader
Vader
I said taser
Vader
Vader
TASER
Vader
Vader
Oops my phone glitched
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Updated this, fixed a bad link, mostly left the order alone (someone else can tackle that).

TOWN
X. oromagi                 Tony Stark(IRON MAN)          Inventor
X. ILikePie5               Stan Lee (VARIOUS)              5X MAILMAN
X. warren42               Scarlet Witch                          ORACLE (special)
X. Wylted                   Thor Odinson (THOR)            GLADIATOR (silencer)
1. GreyParrot             May Parker(SPIDER MOM)   MOTIVATOR (doublevoter)
3. Ragnar                   Clint Barton (HAWKEYE)      ODD VIGILANTE 
6. Mharman                Mantis    (MANTIS)               50% ROLEBLOCKER
11. A-R-O-S-E           no name! (WASP)                 WEAK HIDER
9. drafterman             no name!  (HULK)                 BULLETPROOF           
5. WaterPhoenix        Heimdall     (HEIMDALL)       WATCHER    
10. SupaDudz            Nick Fury                               PARANOID GUN OWNER
X. Cogent Cognizer   Stephen Strange (DR STRANGE)   GOVERNOR
SCUM
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
Press F for Wylted
drafterman
drafterman
That means grey has the protection gadget and didn't use it to protect Oro. Scum.