When Utopia Crumbles: Trailer

Author: Vader

Total: 7
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The boat was tipping as the storm rattled the interior of the boat. Every crash of the wave rocked the floor from left to right. Mike’s mind was trying to keep sharp writing his novel. He seemed to carelessly write down words with each flash of lightning.

That sparked an idea in his head, and all of the sudden, crash. Lightning has struck the boat’s interior. “Evacuate.” replied the captain

Mike woke up on lots of sand that he annoyingly had to dust off his body from all the sand.

Well shit guys, what are we gonna do.” replied one of the guys.

“A new society.” answered Mike.
------------
30 years later we are a powerful nation filled with great leaders and such. We're fucking rich

“One day kid, you will be just as great as me.” told Ramshutu.
--------------
"My life goal is to find the man who killed my mother, Ramshutu" replied Dr.Franklin as he saw her lifeless body

----------
20 year's later this country is in shambles...the king has already killed himself and all of this fucking work we put in is shambles
The revolution is gonna fuck us!
Or we can fuck it. Claim the throne, rise to power... We have the money, and the king support. PARC will rise

-----
All of these people have misused us and have fucked our lives. Long live the Institutionalists
----
"You are a right-wing white snob." replied Franklin
"Please, all you millennials sit there and do nothing but destroy," replied Speed

That's when the charge happened to the palace, the mad dash was on...for the crown
---
When Utopia Crumbles
Series Premiere: 10.29.19

(if the trailer seems all over the place, that's how trailers are. they want to make you question and get hyped for answers)

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I think you swapped Speed with Franklin, at the end.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
No it was meant to be that way
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will compete with your story and production later on, be warned.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm sure he's terrified.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
@bsh1
Lol

@RM

I can't wait to hear your contributions 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
If you want me to help you with your production, I am actually a very good grammar and formatting editor. I am very good at cutting and adapting something, not creating it from scratch so much. When I typo on here, it's because I'm not trying.