The foot

Author: crossed

Total: 17
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
in my augment with the SecularMerlin i said this

My foot was specifically designed to keep me balanced.Do you know why you have a big toe. it is so we do not fall over. It keeps us perfectly balanced.

The hallux plays a key role within dynamic and static activities. For example, without a correctly functioning hallux, static balance is compromised, as seen in an experiment using a specially designed splint to restrict the function of the hallux.1 During movement, this becomes more pronounced and more dangerous if one doesn’t possess adequate foot structure or strength.
God created the big toe with the function of balancing and proportionately dividing the weight of my body

• x will be balancing
  • y will be big toe balances me

I found this amazing video. It is a must watch.

secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
You do not understand the difference between claims and evidence.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
You do not understand the difference between claims and evidence.

Any you have  a lot of evidence you have never claimed. Sounds like a zero sum game you are playing.
Castin
Castin
So what did he create the appendix for.

It would really put a lot of debate and puzzlement to rest.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Castin

So what did he create the appendix for.

It would really put a lot of debate and puzzlement to rest.

We have to end this before 'crossed' goes through the rest of his anatomy. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@Castin
Welcome to the chat. Anyhow it is outdated science. The appendix supports the immune system.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Harikrish
Thank you
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@crossed
Welcome to the chat. Anyhow it is outdated science. The appendix supports the immune system.

Taking into account the content of your link, we have to observe then that the appendix cannot protect itself from attack and becoming inflamed and able to burst becoming lethal to the body.  And there is the question of how does the immune system cope once the appendix has been removed?

The truth is that no one, it seems,  has been able to provide an satisfactory definitive answer to this age old medical question.

It was interesting to read that only Rabbits , possums and wombats apart from humans to have an appendix. Although their appendix are different to a humans. One would have thought Chimpanzees or even pigs would be right up there considering they are considered to be animals so closely related to humans than the above mentioned mammals.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Stephen
It does not surprise me that our body parts fail because our food is poisoned with chemicals.

I think it was Thomas Jefferson one of the founders who said. If the goverment ever get's controlled of the food supply's people body's will be as dammed as there souls.

It is nearly impossible to find quote on the internet. This is from memory
crossed
crossed
-->
@Stephen
It get toxic because it flushes out toxins And it can fail. It is outdated science. The appendix has a function

crossed
crossed
-->
@Stephen
The good germs it takes care of. Are suppose to protect it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@crossed
And he appears to have been proven correct. Corporations have their grubby little greedy hands on all food now and nearly full control of water. They control everything about agriculture and farming. The corporations are the new gods now and the scientists are their priests. Government is for keeping the masses in check for these new gods. 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@crossed
secularmerlin, when arguing against the type of creationism he’s talking about, it’s good to start off with microevolution. Which is essentially the same thing as macroevolution (or evolution in general), just that is happens in a much shorter time period. It’s also good to start small and work your way up in terms of organisms.

crossed, can you admit that pesticide resistance, herbicide resistance, and antibiotic resistance are all a byproduct of adaptation through natural selection?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Reece101
The fact that evolution does exist and the idea of a created universe are not mutually exclusive. That is of course the problem with the god of the gaps. Many people are not just uncomfortable with saying "I don't know" but also seem terrified of the unknown in general. This I think is most responsible for god occupying every book and cranny of pir knowledge where the intellectually honest answer is I dont know. That being said if @crossed is proposing a god that cannot exist alongside evolution I think science has some bad news for him.

However the fact of the matter is that I do not have to argue with @crossed at all so long as he continues to employ bald assertions in place of properly logical arguments. Bald assertions can and should be dismissed. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
The fact that evolution does exist and the idea of a created universe are not mutually exclusive. That is of course the problem with the god of the gaps. Many people are not just uncomfortable with saying "I don't know" but also seem terrified of the unknown in general. This I think is most responsible for god occupying every book and cranny of pir knowledge where the intellectually honest answer is I dont know. That being said if @crossed is proposing a god that cannot exist alongside evolution I think science has some bad news for him.

However the fact of the matter is that I do not have to argue with @crossed at all so long as he continues to employ bald assertions in place of properly logical arguments. Bald assertions can and should be dismissed.

In Hinduism it is not what you descended from that determines your future, it is what you ascend too that makes you transcendental.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
Sorry I'm saving myself for real interlocutors. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
Sorry I'm saving myself for real interlocutors.

You sound wasted from your past fantasies. We hear you!!