Joker

Author: Outplayz

Total: 6
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
What does the world want me to be? What do you want me to be? I will be your puppet as long as you're my joke. 

"He will always be my favorite villain bc he gets the joke" 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
As far as comic book villains go, my favourite is Magneto by far. There is such depth and even ways of seeing him as the hero in X-Men that are not really paralleled in the rest of the Comic Universe (which prefers to depict villains as 'villains' in general). 

Magneto came from a Concentration Camp as a Jew. He had seen the world from the perspective of someone persecuted by human authorities from a young age through to adulthood for simply being what he was; A Jew at first, a mutant later. His mother was raped, beaten and he was powerless if not for his mutant capabilities (which were still weak back then in comparison to his later years). He saw how utterly bad it was to be powerless, when against powerful evil, and decided to become powerful in order to stop them. The reason he became a villain was because he refused to ever consider that humans being in charge could ever result in a good endgame for the mutants and in fact he was proven correct again and again, even being the singular reason that the X-Men weren't annihilated by human authorities at 2 points in the storyline.

8 days later

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
He’s an anti-villain.
I had to look it up to make sure it’s a thing.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
By the way if my memory serves me right, X-Men was modelled after the rivalry between the ideologies of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King jr.
You can see that within Magneto and Xavier’s relationship.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
You could be right there (with the latter part) but are definitely right on the former. On this website I am also an anti-villain overall.

7 days later

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
New movie is fantastic