Hall to Fame Press Conference

Author: thett3

Total: 61
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Good evening all. 

I am holding this press conference to answer any and all questions about alleged interference in the Hall of Fame election.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@thett3
What are your thoughts about my proposition that I will take over your spot as king of fanfic's as of 10.29.19
thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
I think that chapter of my life has come to an end, and I encourage the creativity of others 
thett3
thett3
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Sometimes I really wonder how many layers of sarcasm and trolling there are to Bsh1's moderating. Like sometimes I legit don't know if the guy is just a hyperdeveloped troll fooling us all into thinking he cares or is simply naive and literally goes lenient at random and strict at random out of something other than bullshit impulse.

I am secretly rooting for the former and I found a way to enjoy Bsh1 by appreciating how sophisticated he is at making the persona seem genuine.

spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
-->
@thett3
why do you think you turned out to be such a bitch?

thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
I know it seems implausible, but we actually didn’t coordinate our votes. We had thought about trolling the hall of fame somehow but it just fizzled out. I made my vote pretty much on a whim, and they just all aped me. With the exception of wytled we talk every single day so it’s not a surprise that we all found out about the election at around the same time 

that being said I don’t see how “vote coordination” would be a problem even if we did. Who ever heard of an election you aren’t allowed to talk about? 
thett3
thett3
-->
@spacetime
hitting puberty late, for sure 

thett3
thett3
VICE PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT 

Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
I respect your response and offer the hand in peace like Reagan and Gorbachev
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
I will note here that Spacetime has admitted in a PM with me to being Tyrone. I am disclosing this information only due to the recent HOF controversy. There is a particular public interest in disclosing this information as it pertains to the integrity of the HOF and the legitimacy or illegitimacy of moderation's response to it.
thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
This is like when Mueller noted that he couldn’t “exonerate” Trump. The (alleged) confession of my associate has no bearing on the charges against me. NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION 
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
-->
@bsh1
lies
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@thett3
Well, I will say I didn't completely exonerate any of you. Much like Mueller vis-a-vis Trump.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I have evidence he is not tyrone. He lied
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Given the info revealed by bsh in the nomination thread this seems fair.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Mom thread?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted

This would be a good time to reveal said evidence.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@PressF4Respect
Omfg... Autocorrect changed 'nom thread' (nom as in short for nomination) to 'mom thread'.

I will be editing post 16 to fix the autocorrect.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bsh1
I will note here that Spacetime has admitted in a PM with me to being Tyrone. I am disclosing this information only due to the recent HOF controversy. There is a particular public interest in disclosing this information as it pertains to the integrity of the HOF and the legitimacy or illegitimacy of moderation's response to it.
What did he say verbatim?

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
oh okay lol XD
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect

This would be a good time to reveal said evidence.
+1

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
So far, I have zero reason to doubt the confession I received. In fact, all the evidence I have points to the validity of the confession. Space was given the opportunity to rescind his confession after being informed of an immanent ban. Therefore, if you have concrete and compelling evidence that disproves the confession, I would ask you to PM me with that evidence or information immediately.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@PressF4Respect
I do not quote from user's PMs due to privacy concerns. Quoting from PMs constitutes "PM Doxxing," which I try to avoid, as should everyone. I can paraphrase, however. The closest acceptable paraphrase I can generate is: "Tyrone and I are the same user, please do the right thing and ban us."
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I was the second person to nominate Wylted and I did so because I legitimately believe he deserves it so I should in theory have a bias in favor of the people at the center of the controversy.

That and the fact that I personally believe that the 'no collaboration' rule is a stupid one in the first place... honestly guys if you did collaborate I am just disappointed that you made it so obvious.

Given the new info though I no longer think such collaboration was likely.
Vader
Vader
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2746/hall-of-fame-upcoming?page=1&post_number=4

i jinxed and I will take full responsibility for this jinxing
thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
That sounds like a forced confession. Not necessarily by you...but the eagerness for punishment is very surprising. Did you consult any experts in the matter to determine if the confession was credible? 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@bsh1
Tyrone and I are the same user, please do the right thing and ban us

If I was a mult-accounter that wanted to come clean I would ask for my non-main account to be banned.

If I was not a multi-accounter and just wanted to troll my friend by getting him banned I would say something like the quote above.

Has he confessed to you from both accounts?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@thett3
The information I previously cited--the admitted IP match, the admitted possibility of a device type match (with an actual device type match), and a history of multi-accounting--were strong indicators that the confession was valid. The user was given multiple chances to recant. The confession itself came out of nowhere; I had basically finished talking to Space when he said it unprompted. I have no compelling reason to disbelieve him, and so I don't. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Wylted does not deserve the nomination, he has lied about bs1 sending nasty PM'S and Oromagi