Giants: 30

Dolphins: 0
Bills: 28

Chargers: 20
Titans: 21

Ravens: 20
Seahawks: 25
(TOUGHIE OF THE WEEK)
With newly accquired Marcus Peters, this makes this a tough choice, I will still take Seahawks)

Saints: 10
Bears: 20
(I am going to make the assumption Trubisky plays, in this case, Bears win, but I am allowed to change my prediction within 24hrs of gametime, so my prediction will stay)

Eagles: 28
Cowboys: 30
-----
MNF

Patriots: 24
Jets: 14
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Saints beat baars
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Not if Teddy and Trubisky play. Bears know Bridgewater and can shut him down... do not think away at Soldier Field with Trubisky that Saints win this game
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
IDk Trubisky,I dont like him yet, he can prove himself to me with that game
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The offense needs to put up 21. Teddy gets held to 13 vs defenses like Jags and can not score a TD v Cowboys. There defense is stepping up. He is only getting the job done, nothing else. 

Against a Bears D, you need to play lights out. This defense is killer and if the Cowboys give you trouble, the Bears will shred you to pieces. Idk if he puts up 10, 9 at most.

The question is the offense. The Saints D is performing and it is up to Trubisky. If he comes back strong and with the right playcall (Feed it to Montgomery and expose their weak run D), then I think Bears win. Trubisky is mobile, and can move around

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
Maybe, but I dont think its in him
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He has done big games and set the Bears up for the success. The Eagles game is key. he drove the bears from their 35 to the opponent 33. he can perform when he needs to.

This is a good video explaining Trubisky

His stats in the 4th quarter are crazy in 2018, just look at how good it is
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Vader
If your predictions come true let me know so I can inform PGA that you have been in contact with some god(s)
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
Please don't make this religious
Vader
Vader
Mahomes does down :0
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There is no evidence that if any god(s) exist they are connected with any particular religion. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
Then that's a stupid God not to connect with humans
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I have no sufficient evidence that any god(s) have ever 'connected' with any human(s).

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
You might not, ok but there is plenty of evidence that God exists and just one
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I sense you are about to make this religious by trying to connect some god(s) to a particular religion. You are welcome to do so but I will remind you that you yourself asked that we not do so.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
Then that's a stupid God not to connect with humans

Again that's in a hypothetical situation, i very much doubt it
Vader
Vader
1-0
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If your claim is that some actual god(s) has contacted or interacted with some human(s)then you will have to demonstrate your claim.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
there is one god, one person creates the unioverse the way they want to, many gods can't mulisamoulsy create one thing
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
there is one god, one person creates the unioverse the way they want to, many gods can't mulisamoulsy create one thing
This is your claim but one god or many I have no reason to accept your explanation for the existence of the universe unless you can demonstrate it.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
The Bible has got space and the universe correct time and time again,even going against current scientific theories at the time. There is massive credit that needs to be given to the Bible. They are lots of examples. Let’s take Isaiah 40:22 for example which states-”It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:.”Ths description is fitting, the Earth is a circle viewed from the heavens and space. Today we know that the Earth is Round, Satellite images from NASA has confirmed this fact as well as the Biblical quoteFurthermore, Ancient Scientists and well rounded educated people after the 6th Century B.C(599-500) thought the Earth was round with Pythagoras, who was followed by Aristotle, Euclid, and Aristarchus, among others in observing that the earth was a sphere.However, the Book of Isaiah was written in the 8th Century BC making it the first historical account which talked about a round Earth.[LINK],[LINK],[LINK]

The Bible also says that the Earth floats in space on nothing. Consider Job 26:7 which states:”He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.”We now know today that yes, the Earth does hang on nothing. It is freely orbiting around the sun. To prove that the Bible has been correct, the ancient Greeks in the Bronze age when the Book of Job was written.[LINK] believed that the ancient God Titan Atlas held the Earth on his back.[LINK] The Bible has been correct before modern science could confirm it. Ancient people of God was correct while other ancient people without the Christian God were wrong.

The Universe is Expanding and The Bible got it right. Let’s take Isaiah 40:22 again-”it is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”
This verse also proves that the universe is expanding, basically saying that God has expanded the universe, and spread them out further. We now know today that yes, the universe is
expanding. This fact was proven by the Hubble Space Telescope in 1929.[LINK} The New York Times reports:

“In an expanding universe, the further something is away from you, the faster it is receding. Hubble’s constant tells by how much.But measuring it requires divining the distances of lights in the sky — stars and even whole galaxies that we can never visit or recreate in the lab. The strategy since Hubble’s day has been to find so-called standard candles, stars or whole galaxies whose distances can be calculated by how bright they look from Earth.”[LINK]

The Book of Isaiah was written in the 8th Century B.C, doing some math that means that the people inspired by the Christian God and the Bible knew about the expanding universe 2,629 years before it was officially discovered, this calculation was done by online-calculator[LINK]

Genesis 22:17 states-”I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies.” Genesis 32:12 states the same thing. God has multiplied the offspring of the world based on his creation,the stars. Ancient astronomers such as Claudius Ptolemy thought that there was 1,022 stars.Obviously we know that this is not true. Estimates now are around ten to the 21st power.Another scientific fact confirming the Bible.[LINK]

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
Wrote that back a while ago
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
name any other god that has predicted space that well
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Do you know what confirmation bias is?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
no 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Ok then I need you to look that phenomena up and also understand that I have had virtually the same claim (I have a holy book with some passages that with some artistic licence could arguably be referring to modern scientific discoveries) from Muslim and Hindu posters. So according to them their god(s) has equal or superior predictive power to yours.

Also let me point out that even if the bible contains some passages that with some artistic licence could arguably be referring to modern scientific discoveries this does not in itself tell us how this information got there. Its mere presence in a book does not prove the source of the information or the book though it might make claims about said sources.

On a final note even if the bible contains some passages that with some artistic licence could arguably be referring to modern scientific discoveries it also contains much that is blatantly scientifically inaccurate. If we are too evaluate the bible fairly they must be taken into account as well. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@secularmerlin
Well theyre wrong

Also let me point out that even if the bible contains some passages that with some artistic licence could arguably be referring to modern scientific discoveries this does not in itself tell us how this information got there. Its mere presence in a book does not prove the source of the information or the book though it might make claims about said sources.

Really then there would have been chanches of thos claims being wrong, but there isnt any??

On a final note even if the bible contains some passages that with some artistic licence could arguably be referring to modern scientific discoveries it also contains much that is blatantly scientifically inaccurate. If we are too evaluate the bible fairly they must be taken into account as well. 
How so?
Vader
Vader
6-3
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
YES SAINTS WON, i told you tribusky was a liability.
Vader
Vader
8-5