Dark Crystal Mafia Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 14
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
DEAD:

A-R-O-S-E :You are the UrRu, otherwise known as “the Mystics”. After the Great Division, the UrSkeks split into two beings, good and evil. Thus Every UrRu has an evil Skeksis counterpart. If your SkekSis counterpart dies, you become a vanilla townie. You are the JOAT. You have 4 abilities that can be activated. You can choose a target each night, though you will be unable to choose which ability is used each night. The ability used will be decided by which UrRu’s Skeksis counterpart is active that night. You will be told which of your abilities are used. You cannot forfeit an action, you MUST choose a target each night. Your abilities are as follows:

Ability 1- UrSol “The Chanter’s” Tracker: You will see who the person you selected visited during the night. 
Ability 2- UrVa “The Archer’s” Watcher: You will see who the person you selected was visited by during the night.
Ability 3- UrTih “The Alchemist’s” Doctor: The person you select will be protected from a night kill.
Ability 4- UrSu “The Master’s” Vote steal: The person targeted will lose their voting privileges during the following day phase. Instead, you will have two votes. 

You win with the town.

Warren42- You are the Arathim, also known as the Ascendency. After being banished from your home, the caves of Grot, you are the enemy of the Gelfling and Skeksis. You start the game as a vanilla third party. Anytime before night phase 2, you can choose one time whether to join the town, the Mafia, or remain 3rd party. If you choose mafia, your number will count towards the mafia. The mafia will be told the ascendency has joined them, but will not be told who you are and you will not be able to join in mafia communications. You will become a mafia goon with no extra abilties. If you choose town, you will count as a town number, however the town will not be told of your existence. You will investigate innocent, and will gain a role. If you do not choose a side, or choose 3rd party you will become a bulletproof third party survivor and will win above both sides if you survive to the endgame without being lynched. You can only choose once (no take backsies).  If you are investigated before you choose, you will investigate guilty. Your choice will be publicly revealed upon your death. 

Warren chose to align with the mafia. 

Playerlist

Oromagi
ILikePie5
WaterPheonix
PressF4Respect
SpeedRace
Supadudz
Greyparrot (replacing Mharman)
Drafterman

With 8 players active, it takes 5 votes to lynch. 

Day phase 2, will be 72 hours hours. Day phase 2 will end at 7PM CST 10/18/19. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Why'd you guys kill Arose??
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I was roleblocked in the night, I was going to use my communicator with Pie

VTL Drafter, this is an obvious frame
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
VTL DRAFTER
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
The only issue here is whether or not Town could have multiple JOATs. Given that they are one-shot abilities, there is nothing really against that. I did not turn Vanilla and the only person to blame for last phase is AROSE because of his risky gambits and, frankly, lying. He was a group himself, yet decided to cast suspicion on me that I am a group as well.

It seems that TUF has decided, mechanically, that "group = JOAT" which makes sense, and it is probably safe to say that the Mafia has a JOAT as well, representing the Skeksis
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Ahhhhh we were so stupid sorry arose

VTL Drafter
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Catch me up here, did Arose do a 1 for 1 with Drafter?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Greyparrot
Drafter has claimed that he is "podlings" plural and a JOAT.  We can assume with reasonable confidence now that he is AROSE's SkekSis counterpart- that or there are three JOATs which seems excessive.

VTL Drafter
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Drafter

Still think we should've lynched Supa but whatever
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
It's done lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace

Ok, see you next DP lol.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol ok
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:
 Drafterman- 5/5 - supa, press, water, oro, speed

Drafterman was lynched! He was guilty! Night actions due in 48 hours.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Lol is this the shortest DP ever?