Free Will As Holographic Torus

Author: mustardness

Total: 13
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
.."Holography encodes the entanglement entropy in thegeometry of the spacetime of the gravity theory. This is a remarkableperspective, the implications of which we are still trying tounderstand."..

https://perimeterinstitute.ca......

Is free will an illusion? A 2D film tube that goes/flows around---as a dynamic  torus-- to meet itself? To become self-aware? To be conscious of self?

To invert from gravity ( ) and dark energy )( geodesic peaks, to create the peak crests andtroughs of a sine-wave patterned /\/\/  frequency of reality?

.....1....peak of outer surface of positive shaped gravitygeodesic ( ) 5........7...................11
-
-
0.............peak crests of sine-wave patternedreality................................6...............................12.....
...........3..peak troughs of sine-wave patternedreality............................................9..............
-
-
........2......4..peak of outer surface of negative shapeddark energy )(...............8.......10.....

( )( ) = vertical bisection of a torus

(( )) = horizontal bisection of a torus

* * = bilateral consciousness

i = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

>< = inversions from peak of positive shaped gravity ( ) and negative shaped dark energy )( peak of curvature to create a sine-wave pattern /\/\/

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

Free will is the existence illusion, that, is 2nd only to the illusion of a 3D, occupied space existence, over time ergo time as motion and frequency.

We have no rational logical common sense explanations other than to have what we sense via our via nervous system.

Jacob Bekenstiens black hole mathmatics --Bekesntiens bound-- led him to make the following comments, as reported in Scientic American. .."we appear to be 2D creatures having and illusion of 3D.....

This viewpoint is share by Leonard Susskind via his string theory ideas and conformal theory ideas.

3D something does not come from 0D nothing, rather, seemingly 0D nothing is 2D something.

I think about something{ occupied space } via a something{ brain } ergo I exist.

Stronn
Stronn
Oh no, Ebuc found us.
mustardness
mustardness
..."The doughnut is technically a flat universe, but one that is connected in multiple places. Some scientists believe that large warm and cool spots in the CMB could actually be evidence for this kind of tasty topology."....

Duhh, this is the closet explanation Ive seen on the net to the my given Universe scenarios over last 8 years. Myriad, ultra-macro-set of ovverlapping and interfering tori are the basic geometry of our finite, occupied space Universe.

3D something does not come from 0D nothing { non-occupied space } rather, seemingly 0D nothing is a 2D something interfering with self to create Universe, illusion of free will and self-awareness.

3D + time Universe exists within a macro-infinite true vacuum of a truly non-occupied space.

2D + time torus is a conceptual scenario based on four lines/level, defined by or associated with, a sequential set of numbers beginning with 0 { zero } on the peak of a crest or trough of the internal sine-wave patterned frequency Ex /\/\/\/.

A torus can be constructed from a seemingly, 2D sheet of paper or plastic or any similar medium that can first be curved to define a tube, then curved so as the tube comes around to meet itself. 

The toroidal scenario I suggest is best constructed from two, seemingly 2D sheets of some medium, and they have v cuts in both top and bottom edges. These two edges define the semi-great circle at the peak of positive curvature { gravity } and the peak of inner curvature { dark energy }.

An abstract center line, parrallel to top and bottom of each sheet,  is associated with the peak of flat curvature of a torus.

Why we see an expanding Universe is a scenario I will address in another thread. Obvioulsy it has to do with inner peak curvature of dark energy )(.

My attention here is seemingly free will and self-awareness via bilateral consciousness { * * } that has access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts { i-verse }.

So the torus scenarios I present have positive gravity ( ) becoming dark energy )( and vice-versa with two occasions of flat space occurring during the transition and this quasi-circle of thin slice of the tube, not whole torus, approximates meeting { self-awareness } of beginning of vectorial trajectory with ending of the same vectorial trajectory.

The other potential self-awareness is when the tube comes around to approximate a meeting with itself,  as the pattern of  whole torus.

Along the way the, vectorial trajectory has multiple geodesics ( (  ) ) and multiple sine-wave patterned inversion-outversions ^v^v^v.

This whole torus package also invokes/iinfers orbital feedback mechanisms.

This scenario is free, in  that it is in context of a torus that is isolated away from all other tori.  It is also free in the sense that we don't know the rationale or mechanisms for its trajectory.

So the torus is a closed system. A finite set of tori as Universe are a closed system. Ergo finite integrity in both cases.

Does free will appear to violate integrity?

18 days later

mustardness
mustardness
We know that we can know both { two } parts of entanglement via only one observation of either A { O } or B { O }

Entanglement requires a line-of-relationship between the two parts A { O } and B { O }

We most often think of this line-of-relationship as O-------O.

So we say visible light travels from observed A { O } -----> and observed by B { O } ergo O---->O.

I believe there is way another way to see this line-of-relationship that is geodesic and wave-linear.

(O)( )( )( )( )( O) i.e. there exists an ultra-micro gravitational  --if not also dark energy--- surface geodesic associated with all particles { O }.

There was a dude Russel in early 20's who thought there was two lines-of-relationship ongoing at same time, and it makes sense, to have a geodesic wave-linear set that is traveling both directions between A { O } and B { O }.

A mass { O } and B mass { O } and between we have two wave-linear geodesic sets of Mass-Atrraction. (O)( )( )( )( )(O)

(O)( )( )( )( )(O) or as (O)>( )( )( )( )<(O)

There exists only cause, effect and a myriad of resultants, that in turn have cause, effect and a myriad of resultants.

(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
....(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.........(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.............(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
....................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
........................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
...........................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
..............................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
................................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
...............................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.............................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.........................(O)( )( )( )( )(O
......................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
.................(O)( )( )( )( )(O)
mustardness
mustardness

Does free will appear to violate integrity?
Yes it does appear to do so,  as it is superficially presumed to violate cause, effect and resultant.

Infinite = lack of integrity and is the only true freedom

Finite = wholistic integrity ergo limited degrees of freedom.

There exists a finite set of cosmic { Universal } laws/principles aka absolute truths.

Is there any raitonal, logical common sense that invalidates my givens above? No? I didnt think so.

mustardness
mustardness
Is free will an illusion? A 2D film tube that goes/flows around---as a dynamic  torus-- to meet itself? To become self-aware? To be conscious of self?

To go around and around and meet ---self-aware--- or approximate meetings of self or patterns of existence that are common or similar.  The more of this approximation that occurs the more self-awareness occurs.

Isnt this what humans { * i * } do more than other animals do?  We become more self-aware. Yes? The resultant is an ego {     } I-verse I-narrative.

(>*<)  (>*<) = vertical bisection/cross-section of a torus;

positive shape geodesic ( )

Negative shaped geodesic )(

>< = inversion-out version from peaks of postive and negative curvature and results in internal sine-wave pattterned frequency /\/\/ ^v^v

* * = bilateral creatures with a degree of consciousness

i = most complex human consciousness resultant of ego / i ergo I-verse narrative
mustardness
mustardness
.."To go around and around and meet ---self-aware--- or approximate meetings of self or patterns of existence that are common or similar.  The more of this approximation that occurs the more self-awareness occurs."....

Ahh, also consider this. I read of studys regarding spontaneous people waves in sports stadiums that apparrently were more popular during the 80's.

The study found that a spontaneous wave only  occurred, or most often occurred when 25 or more people were attempting to initiate the wave.

So perhaps there exist a numerical set  of nervous system like-minded,  entanglement-like occurrences before the so called 'free will' can occur.

Isnt this what humans { * i * } do more than other animals do?  We become more self-aware. Yes? The resultant is an ego {     } I-verse I-narrative.

(>*<)  (>*<) = vertical bisection/cross-section of a torus;

positive shape geodesic ( )

Negative shaped geodesic )(

>< = inversion-out version from peaks of postive and negative curvature and results in internal sine-wave pattterned frequency /\/\/ ^v^v

* * = bilateral creatures with a degree of consciousness

i = most complex human consciousness resultant of ego / i ergo I-verse narrative

See slinky toy as follows

mustardness
mustardness
.."To go around and around and meet ---self-aware--- or approximate meetings of self or patterns of existence that are common or similar.  The more of this approximation that occurs the more self-awareness occurs."....

..."6.Spiral Waves in Mammalian Cortex

....Spiral waves are self-sustained, regenerative activity.

....30 Spirals rotate around a center point known as a rotor. A spiral rotor can emerge from free-ends of a traveling wavefront. The rotor, after being created, becomes a powerful organizer of energy (as seen in hurricane systems) by sending robust rotating waves outward (as seen in cardio arrhythmia).

31,32 Similarly, in the brain, spiral waves may provide an essential mechanism for organizing the irregular activity of cortical neurons into rhythmic activity.8,33 Dominant local excitatory interactions are essential for sustaining spiral waves in general.30,31 In systems with extensive local excitatory connections, spiral waves are often seen, such as in the cardiac muscle during arrhythmia.

34 In rodent brain slices, where local excitatory connections are dominant, spirals can be sustained for a long time.35

Similarly, spirals are also observed in the awake turtle visual cortex during the visual process.36 In the cortex in vivo, long-range and nonlocal connections, such as thalamocortical and corticocortical connections, may disrupt the spiral rotors and make spiral waves unsustainable.35
Therefore, spiral waves in intact cortex may occur during certain brain states when local excitatory interactions are predominant, while they are unsustainable in other brain states when long-range connections are strong......

mustardness
mustardness
Free = degrees of freedom

Will = spirit-of-intent ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

Soul = biologic ergo synonyms biologic/soul.  Simple minimal brainer conclusion.

70 - 90% water. Water { liquid } based on 8 electrons and tetra{4}hedral configurations.

13 - 17 billion years ago eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe was a liquid?

Quark-gluon Plasma as perfect liquid

..."Super spin
The results reveal that RHIC collisions create the most vortical fluid ever, a QGP spinning faster than a speeding tornado, more powerful than the fastest spinning fluid on record. "So the most ideal fluid with the smallest viscosity also has the most vorticity," Lisa said."...

...."Particle collisions recreating the quark-gluon plasma (QGP) that filled the early universe reveal that droplets of this primordial soup swirl far faster than any other fluid. The new analysis shows that the 'vorticity' of the QGP surpasses the whirling fluid dynamics of super-cell tornado cores and Jupiter's Great Red Spot, and even beats out the fastest spin record held by nanodroplets of superfluid helium."....

Gluon { nine types } = strong sub-nuclear attractive force ---see also 6 great circles of 5-fold  icosa{20}hedron

Quarks { 36 } = 18 quarks and 18 anti-quarks --see also 6 great circles/tori of 4-fold cubo-octahedron

mustardness
mustardness
Free = degrees of freedom
..Spin <left < 6 > right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll is 3 sets of freedom { 3 * 2 spins = 6 }...
..12 restraints needed to prevent torquing/twist/spiral motion....

Will = spirit-of-intent ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept
Accessed via occupied space nervous system.

Occupied space precedes access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and subsequent spirit-of-intent.

78 days later

mustardness
mustardness
1} Free Will as localized torus---They are negatively curved, any object thrown away on a straight line will eventually return.

2} "Our universe, in contrast, is quite flat - and on astronomic distances, it has positive curvature", says Daniel Grumiller.
..."The Holographic Principle
....Everybody knows holograms from credit cards or banknotes. They are two dimensional, but to us they appear three dimensional.

....Our universe could behave quite similarly: "In 1997, the physicist Juan Maldacena proposed the idea that there is a correspondence between gravitational theories in curved anti-de-sitter spaces on the one hand and,

......quantum field theories in spaces with one fewer dimension on the other", says Daniel Grumiller (TU Wien).

....Gravitational phenomena are described in a theory with three spatial dimensions, the behaviour of quantum particles is calculated in a theory with just two spatial dimensions - and the results of both calculations can be mapped onto each other.

.....Such a correspondence is quite surprising. It is like finding out that equations from an astronomy textbook can also be used to repair a CD-player. But this method has proven to be very successful. More than ten thousand scientific papers about Maldacena's "AdS-CFT-correspondence" have been published to date.

Correspondence Even in Flat Spaces
For theoretical physics, this is extremely important, but it does not seem to have much to do with our own universe.

Apparently, we do not live in such an anti-de-sitter-space. These spaces have quite peculiar properties.

They are negatively curved, any object thrown away on a straight line will eventually return. "Our universe, in contrast, is quite flat - and on astronomic distances, it has positive curvature", says Daniel Grumiller.

110 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Illusion of free will is,

1} the awareness of XYZ occupied space,

2} Time i.e. reoccurring occupied space events.

#1 above is finite ergo free will stems from finite existence and at best can be considered as finite, putting aside ability to have concept of infinite or eternal.

#2 appears to us as discrete { finite  } measures between this event and the next event, thatt we believe eternally reoccur.

Illusion of free will exists with a finite set of experiences and occupied space.

Simple, not complex to grasp.

mustardness
mustardness
The study found that a spontaneous wave only  occurred, or most often occurred, when 25 or more people ---take note of 25 further below---   where attempting to initiate the sine-wave.

I read of studys regarding spontaneous people waves in sports stadiums that apparrently were more popular during the 80's.

So perhaps there exist a numerical set  of nervous system like-mindedness where entanglement-like occur, just prior to seeming 'free will' choice to  occur.

This is exactly what my four line/level, numerically based, spiral tori do.

Top line as gravity is metaphysical-3 ergo invisible to us 1, 5-7, 11-13, 17-19, 23-25

two midldle lines are visible reality result in sine-wave topology
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/...0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc...triangularlly stabilised structural systems.
two middle lines are visible reality result in sine-wave topology

Bottom line as dark energy is metaphysical-4 ergo invisible to us..2, 4, 8-10, 14-16