Moderators here are homophobes

Author: Wylted

Total: 48
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Despite being faggots themselves, the mods are banning me for expressing a homosexual attraction to RM. Bsh1 is worse then a faggot. He is a self hating faggot
Wylted
Wylted
Also he is a nigger
Wylted
Wylted
No offense
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Fruity and lively, this is the Wylted we all like
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Castin
Was the ban due to the n-word or the homophobic comments or both or something else? 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
I think he meant “homophones”
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Something else. Calling the mods names is not against the rules. He was banned for something he said to another member in one of the Hall of Fame threads, where we said personal attacks would be treated severely.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Castin
You faggots can enjoy this site by yourself, see how much you enjoy this place without people like me around.

Castin
Castin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Nope, he'd already been served his ban notice by then. I know it's hard to tell because he was acting so zen and effervescent.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Castin
how long is he banned for
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
Ah, just a few days. Three. Then he'll be back making me laugh again, that lovable monster.

David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@Castin
Ah, just a few days. Three. Then he'll be back making me laugh again, that lovable monster.
LOL! 

Castin
Castin
When I ban him he makes sure to punish me by supplying me with grade A entertainment. *wipes tear* And I never tell him how much I appreciate it. And he always makes sure to blame bish even though it was 100% my decision. He's so thoughtful.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
F

Of course, I expect a delegate to be appointed in order to carry out Wylted’s Hall of Fame vote 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
Well it is more than a little convienent that we have two bans from two different people who voted against the establishment right before the ACTUAL election. Makes you think 
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
You'd need to ask bish and Virt. I thought he'd already cast his votes in the voting thread so there wouldn't be a problem. If he hasn't, I think it's a fair question.

It amuses me that even on a rinky dink site with a trivial election people see conspiracy theories about a sinister rinky dink deep state whose evil master plan is to stop two rinky dink votes.
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@Castin
It amuses me that even on a rinky dink site with a trivial election people see conspiracy theories about a sinister rinky dink deep state whose evil master plan is to stop two rinky dink votes.

+1
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Play by the rules next time and vote honest instead of pure troll. Maybe you'll see different reaponse when youre not out to bring sadness and anger to those who  respect the site and its proceedings.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Castin
You have given more bans than Virt rn. How does it feel to be alpha
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Castin
Well as you can clearly see George Sorous pretty much funds any lefty under their Illuminati branches for their global agenda to control everyone. I wish Metal Gear Solid was a global phenomenon rather then Geroge conspiracy theories and oh by the way this was a joke. I know people actually believe this but I don't. I am not going to ascribe complex answers when simple answers can be demonstrated to be true.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin

This only shows your ignorance of the human condition. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, no matter how small that power is. It’s why we need a system of checks and balances embodied by the DART presidency. As President, I would direct a special counsel to investigate the bannings of Tyrone, Spacetime, and Wylted all around the same time.

In addition, I am calling for a complete and total shut down on bans unless and until our foolish leaders can explain what the hell is going on.  
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@thett3
Wylted already had the opportunity to cast his votes. Those votes will be counted. He'll be back shortly and I am sure he'll have more to say upon his return.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
You tried to troll and ruin something and are throwing a tantrum because the troll kingpin outplayed you so hard that one of your guys confessed and single-handedly secured his own ban. Stop crying wolf, I know what real corruption and mod abuse is.
Castin
Castin
I'm going to translate what thett just said for everyone.

"Bitch you just made an attempt to cut the fuel lines to the drama I crave as a vampire craves sweet juicy red blood! I must cultivate an air of seriousness and sinisterness around this so it can escalate into an explosive orgasmic flamewar for me, or else how will I find the sustenance to sustain my survival?! You didn't think about me when you said that did you bitch?!!"
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Castin
explosive orgasmic flamewar 
Lmfao
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
thett, thett. Don't worry. There will be many shitstorms on the horizon, buddy, I promise. We're all drama vampires to some degree, we'd never cut your feed entirely.

It's just that most of us can get by on a few bites, whereas you're like... one of those thousand-year-old purebloods who only wakes up twice a century and must devour whole human hearts from virgins to sustain himself.

thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
Thank you. Now what about spacetimes votes? He is, after all, a member of this community (just temporarily exiled)
thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
laugh all you want, but I’ll be the one with the last laugh when the silent majority on this website rises up 
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
There was no attempt at ruination. An extremely thorough investigation (that I cooperated with to an unprecedented degree) found NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I'm not the mod around here to appeal to. I would run this place very differently. I can't go into details because it counts as a threat of mod action or persecution.