DART psychology test. Letter Q. (This is a verified official test, but one that very few know about)

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 7
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
I want you to draw, on your forehead with your finger, the capital letter Q.

Do it as fast or as slow as feels natural, close your eyes if you wish. Do what is natural to you.

This test has been revealed before in official books, the main one is Quirkology (fantastic read). I noticed that the dichotomy had ignored more elements and have strong reasoning for the additional elements to my results.

Do it. Do not skip for results.

If you drew the Q such that its tail pointing to the left eyebrow, you are a good liar but bad at sticking to routine. You excel at tactical planning, more so than strategic planning.

If you drew the Q such that its tail is pointing to the right eyebrow, you take things at face value but cope well with situations where boredom strikes you and your enemy at the same time. you are not likely to be very impulsive at all.

If you drew the Q and let go of your forehead and almost have forgotten which way it was, you are bad at sticking to routine and also bad at lying but are likely very fast on your feet and good at sports, reaction-based situations etc. You are also likely passionate and an artist by nature.

If you drew the Q such that the tail barely went out of the O, and you just kind of said 'i'm done let's see', you are a bad liar, good at sticking to routine and very effective in situations that involve a lot of long-term thinking and planning but very little creativity.

If you are curious about me, I am the first type. This test only works once in your life, once you know the results you can and will fake them in the future.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Huh, I got the second one
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
The original test is about tendency to see things from outside your own perspective when presenting them, especially when under pressure (such as when you're about to reveal something about yourself). If you drew the Q so you yourself read it correctly, and not the one asking you or picturing your own head from the outside, it means you do not read deep into how other people perceive you in general.

I noticed more things when asking some people to do it, as well as exploring other tests and correlation between them and the Q test and altered a 2-result dichotomy into a four-one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It was done on professional spies, they found that every single professional spy tested did it to the left eyebrow. They then tested it with others and found a huge correlation with the capacity to lie effectively and drawing it to the left but the exceptions seemed to be based on how fast the person drew the Q.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@RationalMadman
I drew it pretty quickly, does that make a difference?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
yeah, but it fits in very much with the type-2. You're a straightforward person who excels at teamwork and situations where the goal is patience and 'an honest day's work' so to speak. People who do it fast could be doing it for many reasons, being alert at the time vs tired etc. I can't know why, but if it went with drawing it most definitely to the right, it's due to you rapidly seeing it from inside your head, not outside and sticking to that image.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@RationalMadman
Yah that seems pretty accurate.