Pagan poetry

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 18
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Beat to Loop (right-click, click Loop, probably won't work on phone unless you got upgraded YT): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Pk9zRiti4

Lots of people talk about the 'Pagans being way too vague',
Like Pagans talk diseases, meaning the rat-ridden black juju plague,
Like us fake sons of guns had better make our ways blatant or take our vagrance to the grave and learn in the afterlife how to behave,
But I'm here to tell you that you're oh so holy Satan-hating, Krishna worshipping, Niqab-wearing phase is nothing but a masquaraded Pagan system; foolish slave...

See back when the world was an anarchic battle for who could garner cattle,
There were many beliefs and many ways we rattled up in the cage, pondering civilisations' patterns,
Like if reality began at random then why not rape and batter?
Why not take the vilest way to seize the day, blood-spatter?
So while the Nihilists violently tried to invade, the chatter among the saner of us basically found ways to matter,
Apple-eating deepthroater, vicious snake; you actually think that it's anything other than an analogy of giving into the brutal dominators wrath? Wrong.
It was a story about Eve having the tender Adam, who himself had met a vicious slut Lilith; who had him around her finger, deceiving, 
So he got believing in a higher sense of justice; called his wilderness Eden, and he said to Eve that she shouldn't keep receiving bouts of semen from this evil demon,
But Eve was horny and Adam scrawny, so the real moral of the story is that God hates boring people.
For Adam choked on his apple at first, Eve was coaxed but could battle the pressure to be good but the problem was a hoe's not a saddle,
Can't just ride her when you want, whip her and then scatter, there were babies in her belly, do you do you honestly think Cain was actually the son of Adam? 
You don't quite get the story if you think the hunky dory moral of it all was that we deserve to sit and worry,
To be eternally sorry to an idiot who designed us to be flawed, with all the inner struggles and puzzles to discover Yah'weh in all his glory,
There was a more sinister moral; it was that the reason to be good is to maintain society, and that's all we really need to take from it; no God, no cross, you think that Eve giving into the dominant man is my problem? Yawn, don't bore me.

The whole idea of religion in its original form to give an intuitive reason for the masses to get passive, leave less victims,
But the issue with Hindu Vedas and the likes of Judaism is that believing in such bullshit sets your mind into a prison,
For to truly think that heaven or a next life's selfish reward's the only real thing keeping you from being evil; means you're running from a beacon,
And eventually the beacon tells you hurt the gays; they're heathens, burn the women at a stake for appearing hideous and preaching weird things,
Invade a nation, pillage the women; brainwash the children or if that all fails at least make an example to help you get the ones you invade later on to give in,
"But what about their rights?" The afterlife will give them more than enough in repayment, so take these Pagans, rape, exploit or kill them,
'Cause after all if you actually read the Bible backwards and think about the most selfless kind of Christian; it's the one willing to suffer in hell by sinning; so their victims didn't.

You think that's stupid right? Wanna come through and fight? You interpret your religion and think that you can write the truth in a way better than the 'flawless word of God'? Get hyped!
Think for yourself, you already cherry pick your Bible, Qur'an, Torah, Vedas and many other 'vital' teachings of things that really fall victim to the errors present in any rigid system of thinking,
The Muslims who are not radical, the Christians who stopped the pillaging; every single one of them's a Pagan, rebel citizen of a one world nation of free-thinking without militant idiots who will kill in the name of a deity so brutal and vigilant that they had better fear it more than using their own brain to configure what's already within any human with empathy; a struggle deeper than sinning.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
@bmdrocks21
@WaterPhoenix
@A-R-O-S-E
Enjoy.
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
You see, this kind of unprofessional argument just doesn't cut it for me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
thanks, did you want a professional one
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Are you actually a Christian? Do you agree with everything in your holy scriptures and the practise of all priests? If not, why not just identify as a free-thinking agent that has nothing to do with some poor sod on a cross. Jesus died on a cross, let's say it all really happened. So what? He came back to life, helped his homies find fish. So what? He went to heaven and rules up there with his daddy? So what?

What are we meant to learn from it? What is so significant about him being a chosen one? Why is he the chosen one? Why not Siddhārtha Gautama or Vishnu?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I am Orthodox Christian, so I do not believe in Paganism. I don't tackle religion unless it is regards to politics and how they say religion is bad
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Pagan literally refers to having a religion that isn't rooted in conformity or 'official' to any significant degree.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
hipster cool man pagan!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
hipster cool man pagan!

Thanks for this strange complinsult? I am curious why anyone wants to identify as sheeping a religion, as opposed to working it out for themselves.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
To me, when people argue like this it is as good an argument as someone jerking off to prove you should recognize climate change.

Give me fast and legit arguments, not let off steam and just insult the person's faith as hard as you can.

That's almost like saying gays go to hell to an atheist gay person. Why the fuck would they care you said that when you're both insulting them and just basing your stuff on your personal beliefs which in no way align with that person.

This post isn't being a debater, it's being edgy and that's not an argument.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Actually there was a lot of positive effort and skill put into the poetry, if you feel insulted maybe ask yourself why.

I am curious which part insulted you the most and why it's wrong.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
If you can't pick out everything wrong with that I just won't argue with you because it's not worth it.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Pagan religion in the 21st Centeiy, why??
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
The basis of any argument is personally held data and a difference of opinion.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Christianity in the 21st century. Why??

Because the data is out there.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
What data?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The stuff that you and I and most other living people have stored inside our heads.

And all the stuff that is readily available in a narrative format.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
T