An honest thank you to the homeboys and homegirls who voted for me in Hall of Fame.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 8
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I will like this to be the theme tune for this (more dedicated to my haters than lover but both should appreciate it), but you are free to not listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVzWVinJ5wQ

I have had a lot happen to me emotionally and even mentally since I began debating online to now. I've had rivalries that were brutal, some that were passive-aggressive and some that were based on misunderstanding and later have had me and the other be reconciled (SupaDudz is testament to that). I always strived to be the kind of asshole who everyone could find something to admire in and I will always aim to be that for the rest of my life. I am not the hero of anyone's story, I am the villain who is admirable in some shape or form to everyone and I embrace it.

If you have something to say or think about the move I pulled on Ramshutu, then go ahead and say or think it. I am what I am, he's said horrific things to me on and off site and other users that I'm not allowed to mention due to Restraining Orders, piled on me with him. I always wondered how the hell no one stuck up for me or why he was so universally liked over me and this finally proves what I always suspected... They don't stick up for me because they know I'm strong enough to stick up for myself. I love my fans, I hate my haters and I am thoroughly happy to be awarded this, I really thought I'd be stomped by some users, one of which is bsh1, but it seems there's a quiet voice of resistance and admiration in the userbase for me that I didn't know was there (genuinely).

I am seriously happy as fuck about this, I am grateful and most of all because I never once let the mods fully tame me (only partially) and will always be a wild motherfucker in part and am so glad that gets some to dig me, because if it's ugly to everyone that's kind of too much hate to handle in my opinion. I will stay raw and passionate, this has been brilliant feedback to me.

ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
Was going to vote for you, but it looks like they closed it early. Congrats man.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Someone reporting my OP only makes this all the more epic.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
You would’ve won without pulling the move. Congrats tho
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Virt or Mike would have lost and someone I have major issues with would win, due to my vote vs lack of unvote and anyone else who would make moves resulting from my move in favour of what I wanted the end result to not be vs be. That didn't sit right with me.

Can't say more or specify in public who I wanted to win or lose out of the rest, but that one is too obvious to deny so I just thought I'd explain it. He'd do ten times worse to me in reverse if he could and laugh at me brutally about it, I know it for a fact, so it was completely fair game.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
YW 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
@RM 

You’re welcome, I meant what I said in the congratulations thread, and In both my nominations and vote; I think the winners of the HoF - which includes you - objectively contributed to this site more than I have - and I think everyone inducted and nominated deserved those 3 places more than I.

I had considered for the shortest time voting for myself, or switching my virtuoso vote for myself - it would have been a good tactical move that would have got me in, but that’s not how I roll, and infinitely prefer the current outcome than otherwise, the HoF is about celebrating the community we have and that would have been antithetical to the purpose.

The testicle thread is my favourite outcome here: for me I would much rather have content I was part of being celebrated than myself.

The only thing I’m actually genuinely disappointed about was that you were one of two people I had recommended to write my bio; it’s a shame as I would have looked forward to reading that. Maybe next year!

I would definitely encourage you to stop with this nonsense about other sites though; I’m Ramshutu here, there and everywhere; if I had an alter ego, I’d use it to fight crime.