I will like to be the Treasurer of the Religion forums.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 11
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
All your post are belong to me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Fine, you and me 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Dr. Franklin: What is up with these trolls pissing each other off? Why are they spamming and so toxic we have to stop it, the internal conflict puts us at threat from moderation and is the biggest factor making it likely the forum will eventually be shut down... But, over-the-top moderation drives the wild and interesting ones out what do we do?!

Bsh1: I got the 'perfect balance' after all, everyone is equally pissed off at us! It's okay, have some of this whiskey... It's wonderful isn't it?"

Dr. Franklin: Aheeehee my jeebies!! It's all great! Let's kiss... *slaps himself hard* oh no, I am so sorry how dare you manipulate me you f&&&&t?! That's not right to do! What is in this drink?!

RationalMadman: Now that you both are in the mindstate for it, it's time you hand me the reigns and as for the issue Dr. Franklin mentioned, the solution is to have a rehabilitation and reward program to, much like HoF, celebrate great quality posters there. Not just from likes on posts, something like congratulating people with really interesting topics that get lots of posts and things like that. When everyone is constantly happy and buzzing about whatever good things happen, the toxic trolls will become either so blatant and brutal that no one revolts against us for banning them or settle in and join in the harmony.

Bsh1: Ooh lala, you're so sexy when you take charge! ;)
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
@RM

I am not gay, I even said I can't stand homosexuality, I like bsh1 and we had a good conversation, it wasn't about the HOF at all. Are you jealous that I can get along with people?

Dr. Franklin: What is up with these trolls pissing each other off? Why are they spamming and so toxic we have to stop it, the internal conflict puts us at threat from moderation and is the biggest factor making it likely the forum will eventually be shut down... But, over-the-top moderation drives the wild and interesting ones out what do we do?!

I have never said anything remotely like that ever

RationalMadman: Now that you both are in the mindstate for it, it's time you hand me the reigns and as for the issue Dr. Franklin mentioned, the solution is to have a rehabilitation and reward program to, much like HoF, celebrate great quality posters there. Not just from likes on posts, something like congratulating people with really interesting topics that get lots of posts and things like that. When everyone is constantly happy and buzzing about whatever good things happen, the toxic trolls will become either so blatant and brutal that no one revolts against us for banning them or settle in and join in the harmony.
How does that relate to the religion forum, again that's what were talking about

Also that never happened, your "solutiuon"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am the treasurer and you are wrong to deny what has been said in the future.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Maybe a post of the week type thing, showcased on a pinned thread.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I am the treasurer and you are wrong to deny what has been said in the future.

LOL
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Maybe a post of the week type thing, showcased on a pinned thread.

That won't help that only causes more drama, the best thing to do is to let it die and never be resurfaced again, look at what Supa did now?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The Religion Forums thrive on Drama, they actually need it to feel alive. They are fundamentally different to the crowd of the other forums. They do not just fight out of vindictive nature, they mutually get off on it at times. I know this is true because often it will go on for weeks with neither party reporting the other until it escalates so far that everyone around feels 'disgusted' by what is going on and reports on the other 2's behalf (they report both). This then gets both banned, they scream about the other user being worse and both accuse the mods of being corrupt for atheists, religious people or 'their buddies' etc. They either return or run off to DDO or DebateIsland to shitpost in their own ways there. DI is less tolerant of such posting though, but it is much more accepting of passive-aggressive winding up and this is a big problem in the society there.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
The Religion Forums thrive on Drama, they actually need it to feel alive. They are fundamentally different to the crowd of the other forums. They do not just fight out of vindictive nature, they mutually get off on it at times. I know this is true because often it will go on for weeks with neither party reporting the other until it escalates so far that everyone around feels 'disgusted' by what is going on and reports on the other 2's behalf (they report both). This then gets both banned, they scream about the other user being worse and both accuse the mods of being corrupt for atheists, religious people or 'their buddies' etc. They either return or run off to DDO or DebateIsland to shitpost in their own ways there. DI is less tolerant of such posting though, but it is much more accepting of passive-aggressive winding up and this is a big problem in the society there.
Well yeah pretty much AND YOU cant change it,no one will, leave it alone