Clearing the Air: Regarding Wylted Situation

Author: Vader

Total: 19
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I feel like I have to say something about this entire situation that happened with Wylted. I feel like I should give some facts on the matter because A) I was his subject, and it could be assumed I had a part in this, which is simply incorrect facts, and B) I am a Discord Moderation, and collusion happened in my area of the DART spectrum

Regarding punishment, I have recused myself from making a punishment on Wylted in this scenario. Any move I make will put me in some deep shit, and I would rather not have to deal with that drama as well as this one too.

The perpetrating factor for Wylted to get the votes removed was him privately PMing people to go and vote for me. Which he received from Virtuoso, and I assume others. That was the factors. While he publicly did state his desire for me to be in the HoF, it was never campaigning

Finally, I was not a part of what was going on with Wylted. No I do not care my votes were taken away. He seems to be more upset than me.

thats all. Just needed to clear up the situation and try to get my name out of this shitstorm  
Vader
Vader
PS: Congrats to inductees. 

PPS: GO READ FANFIC IM DROPPING 10.29.19
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
 Which he received from Virtuoso, and I assume others.

You either mean he is the reason that Virt overturned the vote on Ramshutu onto you (meaning 'sent' instead of 'received') or you mean he received instruction from Virtuoso and others in a group collusion. Are you saying you think Virtuoso was complicit in it?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I appreciate this thread but just let this shit die, the HOF is over
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted send a message to Virtuoso confirm his PM collusion an attempt to campaign. I assume he did for others
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Wait, Wylted sent to Virtuoso and others the proof of his collusion with other people?
Vader
Vader
Virt sent me proof of his collusion’s with people
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
What kind of proof? Is it possible, plausible even, that Virtuoso actually participated in it even in jest by overturning the vote on Ramshutu onto you? If so, this is a lot more serious for Virtuoso than you think. It means he only decided to snitch when his HoF membership became under threat.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
I would like you to consider the possibility that Virtuoso was 'in on it' and only reported on it when things began to become shaky for his entry to HoF. If Virtuoso was the one who outed to you and Castin, ask yourself how long he withheld the information and why you cancelled out his vote on Supadudz (which you did). I will like a full explanation to us about it, you can cover it up for now but Wylted is guaranteed to revenge-expose Virtuoso when he returns, so it wouldn't be in your best interest to cover it up.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@Vaarka
@bsh1
@Vader
@warren42

Whether or not things are deleted since then and whether or not you complain that I hid timestamps (unlike waybackmachine which randomizes the timezone of the website snapshot, discord goes by local time) these are absolutely real. If they deny it, they are all on it together.

Vaarka, the Discord server's admin, posted well after the collusion was under way. The absolute latest post regarding it was posted 5 hours prior (maximum) to the troll votes) while the collusion idea began the entire day before. This is beyond unacceptable. Supadudz actively replied to it, twice, pretending to ignore it happening.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

more juice, it appears Wylted planned ahead to frame me for being part of it, in order to take me down with supadudz if anything was ever exposed. Had I not explicitly aligned myself away from him after he baited me into posting happy comments towards him, he wouldn't have made it obvious.

He did. He said 'is my ally' after I explicitly said 'you are not my ally', it was also too late to retract the vote as he'd just been banned.

I've sent the evidence with timestamps included to the mods.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
OMG WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH AND GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO BIRATE ME! I had nothing to do with this and this shouldn’t even matter to you. You got into the HoF, and I didn’t. Stop dragging this on bro
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I have given concrete evidence. You replied to his vote garnering multiple times and pretended to ignore it mostly.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I only went to the discord to see if Virtuoso was involved, what I found was quite different.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I don’t have time for this. I’m at school. I’ll respond fully when I get home
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
IT WAS THROUGH PRIVATE PMS TOO, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHOOTING ONE BULLET IN A CROWD VS ONE BULLET AT A SINGULAR PERSON, I WAS NOT AWARE OF ANY PMS
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
People can read it for themselves and see how explicit the instructions were. You can keep pretending they aren't. If I tell on a public loudspeaker instructions to do something illegal, you are saying that's okay as long as I didn't personally text each person who heard the loudspeaker, or call each of them with the instructions.

No, that's not how things work.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
There is a clear difference in private PMing vs saying in chat. Less people are likely to pay attention to him vs private PMing someone about the election himself. I don't understand what could have happened and why you keep pushing this more than it needs be. You have nothing to complain about regarding the HoF, since you made it in
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Vader
What even are you talking about?