A confession and apology.

Author: coal

Total: 7
coal
Debates: 6
coal
Over the course of the past week or so, a group chat of old DDO users has been created on Facebook dot com. Through this group chat, I launched a campaign to get RM into the hall of fame. We got the ball rolling very early, pushing most of his early nomination votes. As things progressed we eased off and let the momentum we caused inspire other users to vote him of their own accord. I will say that he got enough nomination and final votes from non-malicious users to justify his placement in the HOF, but I cannot say what effect our early trolling had on giving him the momentum necessary. I apologize to bsh, RM, Mike, Supa, and all others impacted by our interference. I truly am sorry I was not able to let an election go by without meddling.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@coal
How dare you YYW you naughty Russian
coal
coal
-->
@Vader
It was every one of the inductees.  All of their votes were influenced by my coordination.

I am the puppet master.

RM had no involvement. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@coal
You are the Jim Henson and 7th was ur slave puppet so you can avoid a ban. I like it
coal
coal
-->
@Vader
7th is just my slave.  There is nothing about him that would imply he didn't volunteer for the position. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@coal
haha
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Ouch