Actually no... I confess, but do not apologize.

Author: coal

Total: 36
coal
Debates: 6
coal
The real truth is that we all tried to figure out who the moderators' pics for the HOF.  None of us actually cares who got in or not, but we profiled people based on their psychological characteristics.  Then, we sorted them into groups of people who could be influenced and who couldn't.  Then, we deployed operatives to get our preferred candidates in.

I think every member who has a facebook account was contacted off site in one or more ways.  We also accomplished our objective.  

Wylted will lead DART Brexit next. 

lol

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@coal
Not apology accepted
coal
coal
-->
@PressF4Respect
Good because it wasn't offered.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
What was your profile of me? Your crew never voted for me in Round One and in R2, Wylted did it to frame me and Thett did it for idk what reason anymore. Whatever your original plan was, Mike definitely wasn't your puppet but you guys may be his, especially if he is Max. I don't care at this point and your mission to get Dudz in failed so you can be as sorry or not sorry as you want, three conspirators are banned, the rest are skulking quietly and I am happy that I won.

Thank you, next.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Facebook is ass
coal
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
I cannot reveal the sources or methods we used.  Our influence was all-encompassing.  It continues. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
No. It is dwindling.
coal
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
If you question the scope of our influence, realize that we were able to get a meme that was circulated among certain users (one of whom is a moderator) after the HOF results.

I could post the meme... you would be offended though.  It's quite outrageous.

Even still, if you didn't see what I am talking about, you would be less inclined to believe I am not kidding when I say:  we are everywhere. 

coal
coal
So yes, there is a cabal of secret influence here just like on DDO.  The DDO elite are alive and well. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Rather it is the highest show of integrity that even when winning in spite of corruption, one still seeks to root it out.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You counted on me being too selfish to care. Wrong.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@coal
I knew something was up from you
coal
coal
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I am the one who knocks. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Your plan was so utterly defunct that you failed to pass even the Nom stages with your bullshit. Then you realise the main guy who tore your shit to shreds is also the guy winning regardless of whether you vote him or not. Then you realise that the guy who won isn't letting the win go to his head and is still investigating you, exposing you and tearing your corruption to shreds.

Now your only resort is spending 3 hours on Paint to make an image that hurts my feelings, that's how desperate you are.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@coal
Say my name...

(What dirt do you have on me,mr secret elite dude)
coal
coal
One of the moderators was making fun of RM for having "noodle arms" or whatever the hell that means.  

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
No, that was SamStevens. He is not a mod.
coal
coal
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I have no idea who you are, and have no need to reach into the resources of my cabal to find out.  
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
THREATENING MOD ACTION OMG OMG OMG GONNA REPORT THAT WOW WEE WOOO OMG COAL HAS BEEN SO HARRASSED YOU SHOULD CONTACT THIS HARRASSMENT
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
You have no idea who anyone is, I think alzheimer's is hitting you early in life.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@coal
Stay OUT of my territory

coal
coal
-->
@Vader
Calm your tits, kiddo.   I know RM has been bullying you and shit but I odn't really care what he says aboyut me.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@coal
Lol don't worry hes the least person I should be scared of
coal
coal
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It seems you have forgotten your place in this arrangement.  

You report to me, when and to the degree I permit it.  Otherwise, you keep clear.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@coal
ooooooooooooh scary mafia man gonna take me down
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
Big talk for someone who also said this:

Everything about the drama on this site is weird and it disinclines me from participating. 

YYW is an irrelevant DDO user. 
What's that shit? Fake humility? Best you go back into your shell big boy.

coal
coal
-->
@Vader
Good, that is as it should be.  No one should be scared of anyone, except of course the DDO Elite.  Those of us who remain do not like how things have changed here.

Drafterman and I have some ideas of how to set things in order. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Bring your master plan to me, I'll be sure to school you being the Elite. Times have changed, I am DART's Elite, pristine beast.

coal
coal
RM -

You are behaving like a child that wet his pants, and is now blaming everyone for the fact that you wet yourself.  Cease this conduct.  It is unbecoming. 

I told you that you would be angry, and you are.  Seems like I know you better than you think, RM.  

Further attempts to stoke conflict between you and I will fall flat though.  I simply don't care.  Rage all you like.  I have more important concerns, like when I'm going to take a shower.  Or whether I'll make earl gray, or green tea before I go to sleep.

Tooteloo. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RM -

You are behaving like a child that wet his pants, and is now blaming everyone for the fact that you wet yourself.  Cease this conduct.  It is unbecoming. 
Na mate, that's how spacetime acted, indeed shitting the bed with how he outed himself as a multi-accounter. It's also representative of what everyone who fucks with me ends up doing in the long run, be it Bench, Wylted etc. I fear my enemies too but be sure to know I don't ever let the fear cripple me and the devil in me will never let me rest.
I told you that you would be angry, and you are.  Seems like I know you better than you think, RM.  
Bro, you think I'm angry, but really I'm smirking. You are an irrelevant pest around these parts, trying so desperately to spread your itty bitty moth wings and feel like a mighty dragon but the problem is the battle's in the ocean and I'm the alpha axolotl in these waters.
Further attempts to stoke conflict between you and I will fall flat though.  I simply don't care.  Rage all you like.  I have more important concerns, like when I'm going to take a shower.
But you spent quite a while drawing a shitpost from scratch, go you Warhol! xD
Or whether I'll make earl gray, or green tea before I go to sleep.
Glad you got over your drinking problem, really. :)
Tooteloo. 
See you round, sucker.