Well F*ck

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 20
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I just saw someone's head get blown off. I don't know if I can post the link so I will just explain it:

A man was blowing up a thing (It is a thing you put water on top of it. Pretty much a shit swimming pool). As he is blowing the inflatable thing a child came running in and jump on a side that was already filled up with air and while the man was still blowing in it caused some sort of weird thing. which you don't see, that instead of the air going below his body it went up to his head because the man was blowing upwards and the external force was pushing inside of him which only left one direction for the air to go up into. 

Now you might be thinking well there is no way that can be true and I would say how would you know since you haven't seen a person's head get blown up in real life? I guess I am more inclined to believe this is true because I think given the bad camera quality the way people can CGI a fake effect on would be difficult to do. The obvious problem with my position would be what if the person simply used a shite camera with pretty much 2019 CGI techniques? To that the video is really unpopular so for it to be I think spending more money than gaining from it would be a more complicated answer than mine. A person was filming, no one really searches this up which is why I can still find it. I think mine is the simple answer. I don't feel too bad. I don't know if it is because of me playing a ton of video games that depict real-life or I have less of a tendency to get shocked over these things.

I thought it was fake too but I have no real life referance point so I am going to accept this as reality until proven otherwise. If we have an expert in CGI then I would happily give this video to but even at that point I might not want to link it because I would have to breach the privacy of a person to get their qualifications or trust someone won't get negatively harmed by it. 

I should really stop searching up f*cked up shite but I can't help myself. I always do it when it is late even before Spooktober. 

What do you people think? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
Brutal gore pls delete
David
Debates: 91
David
I'm gonna lock this till bsh reviews this. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
It has been 22 minutes.

David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@RationalMadman
Bsh said it was borderline and thus fine. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
no it's not, this is 18+ gore, if you published this on any other website they would know that and the mods would instantly delete it and punish.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@bsh1
What is your reasoning?

Can I make creepypasta stuff in the future (This wasn't false scary stuff)?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
The dark shit of the web is awful, I saw someone chop his dick off,(no joke)
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The dark shit of the web is awful, I saw someone chop his dick off,(no joke)
Saw it when I was like 15-16. I even still remember the name of the video. Thank you for reminding me. 

A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
No way lol

389 days later

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I think that people have interests now and then, more or less, or more frequent hobbies.
Sometimes people only have an interest in such a subject for the novelty, but become bored of it in time, and stop looking at such videos.
Sometimes people even late in life, have such as a habit of their interest.

So long as you're not 'causing death/pain/destruction to others, eh.
So long as it does not make you unhappy, eh. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Lemming
Are you Leaning?

You have to be. No Friends because you don't accept anyone, you say eh, your drawing is really similar to his and I think your mediator not trying to come off combative whatsoever. 

If it is you, it is nice to meet you again. Didn't know you arrived but welcome. I don't participate on this site anymore only if someone messages or talks about me so you should a better welcome from someone else if you haven't already. 

I think that people have interests now and then, more or less, or more frequent hobbies.
I don't have an interest in actual gore. That shit scares me. I don't really remember this but I imagine it is someone's head being blown up. I did find something more recent which was a cartel skinning someone alive. I think it was a liveleak video. I think I was hyper-ventilating watching it and was losing my mind. I kinda also get weirded out when I see animals dying, cut up or even how they are treated as pets.
Sometimes people only have an interest in such a subject for the novelty, but become bored of it in time, and stop looking at such videos.
I think if I was able to stomach these videos I would've found more than 2 but I didn't. I do watch a YouTuber who covers creepy stuff but the videos are not shown on YouTube so there is a disconnect but there isn't when animals are neutered, hunted and cut apart. I am not a vegan by the way so yeah kinda weird to complain about animal treatments and still eat animal products.
Sometimes people even late in life, have such as a habit of their interest.
Some never get away from it or when they do it is already too late to do something about it but the reverse can be true as well.
So long as you're not 'causing death/pain/destruction to others, eh.
The worst thing that can happen on this site is assisted suicide. The second would be blackmail. Third would be probably be bullying. I didn't include anything happening outside DA because people are cowards when you are face to face including me but maybe if anyone on this site DA I am very similar to what someone portray me as.
So long as it does not make you unhappy, eh. 
I think that video made me unhappy enough to post this and it completely escapes my mind that even done this but fuck it dude I'll make the same mistake again until I eventually build up a tolerance to it or never ever find about this stuff again. Oh and thanks for reminding me, I will search what it is to refresh my memory and it is all your fault :)

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yeah, it's me, Leaning.
Though I haven't 'left DDO, I felt a desire for conversation, and have been encouraged over time to come on over some.
So I came over.

Pinged you, so to speak because I noticed you'd been on a 'moment recently, and I have enjoyed talking with you in the past.

Well, I'm not a vegan either, but eating chicken eggs bother me, from time to time. Not 'all the time, or even 'most the time, just now and then, when I 'think of them other than as food.

. . .
True, I 'don't much like the friend function on websites, or even real life quite.
Dislike the idea of a friendship proving false, dislike it because I feel 'obligation when I've made such a declaration, besides, I figure actions speak well enough a relationship between people. More than 'words.
Maybe if this was older times somewhere, where people become sworn brothers or blood brothers, it'd make sense, like becoming business partners, with an oath, so to say. When people took oaths and promises, serious like, to the point individuals in mythology, often experienced woe in the keeping of promises made too quickly or thoughtlessly.

Oh and thanks for reminding me, I will search what it is to refresh my memory and it is all your fault :)
Aw. Well humans and our morbid curiosities at times.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Lemming
I'll probably just check everyday if you want to speak or other people then I'll reply but I'm not going to create debates or start forum posts.

Chicken eggs don't really bother me because I don't really remember being an egg but I do have and remember having organs, blood and skin.

Friends are necessary as social creatures. If you fuck up they are still probably there whereas a random stranger would never talk to you again. 

I didn't find it. I did find a liveleak video that was removed which I'm sure linked to the video which I think was on YouTube. I'm not watching the more recent one I found because that one is worse. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'll probably just check everyday if you want to speak or other people then I'll reply but I'm not going to create debates or start forum posts.
Well, there's people enough to talk to on this site, even without new forum posts and such.

Friends are necessary as social creatures. If you fuck up they are still probably there whereas a random stranger would never talk to you again. 
It's the sincerity, or 'depth, that I doubt in offers of friendship.
Besides, my friends 'tab or formally 'stated friends may be empty, but I'm not without acquaintances.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Lemming
cool

Friends are not supposed to be the ones you improve yourself as a person. It is the people who you enjoy your time with and let you off of the hook. Yeah it would be cool if your friends are able to hold you accountable but then your not going to happy with your life. Of course this wouldn't facilitate change with anyone through friends but if the person really wanted to change they would've done so. I am not opposed a friend you enjoy spending time with and can persuade you.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
bruh how do people get offended over this, I'm at a loss for how RM calls this "brutal gore"

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
bruh how do people get offended over this, I'm at a loss for how RM calls this "brutal gore"
It's RM. Dude gets offended over sascha baren cohen lol
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
lmao

21 days later

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Uhh link to video please