Unisex Bathrooms In High School

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 106
--> @ethang5
Thank you, sir!

I am double majoring in accounting and finance. Hoping to be a politician later in life :P
teen pregnancy is already to high. Abortion/killing of babies is too high
-->@bmdrocks21

OK. Hopefully, your level-headed maturity will follow you into politics.

Good luck!

Transgender bathrooms are a flawed system of the community and need to be ended. We need to focus about not discriminating the population based on their gender preferences versus creating a separate space using resources and funds to do so. A stigma needs to be eliminated with that philosophy, not mask it.
-->@SupaDudz

Are you saying all gender preferences should be accepted and validated by society?

--> @ethang5, @SupaDudz, @crossed
What do teen pregnancy and abortion have to do with defecation and urination in high school's?

Irrespective of gender assumptions, the basic requirement of toileting equipment is functionality.

Though whether or not all people wish to share the same toileting experience is more to do with their formative conditioning rather than with the functionality of bathroom equipment.

It's no good trying to force everyone to think that they are all the same. If you haven't  firstly, taught everyone that the are all the same.

Though previous rhetoric seems to imply that although everyone is the same the are also different too.

So irrespective of gender assumption. It naturally, in the end all boils down to the same old, time worn, unavoidable penis vagina dichotomy

-->@zedvictor4

What do teen pregnancy and abortion have to do with defecation and urination in high school's?
Other than the fact that conceptions and abortions happen in bathrooms? Or the fact that pregnancy and abortion  and defecation and urination all concern the pubic area? Nothing st all.

It's no good trying to force everyone to think that they are all the same. If you haven't  firstly, taught everyone that the are all the same.
Everyone is not the same.
The o ly issue I have is that it may increase costs if mandated. Don't care if newly built schools have them
-->@Wylted

Would you still not care if you had a 12 year old daughter in such a school?
--> @ethang5
Yep.

But bathrooms have a specific purpose.

If people are intent on using such areas for purposes other than those intended, then there is very little that can be done to stop them. I can't see that multi-sex or single sex facilities is going to make any difference to this phenomenon.

Horny kids is horny kids and are going to copulate when and where opportunity permits. And let's be honest any lockable cubicle is going to be fair game irrespective of it's location.

And do kids in the U.S. actually perform abortions in public bathrooms?

Nonetheless. This preponderance with what kids might or might not get up to in bathrooms is all starting to get a tad seedy!

And not something that persons of our age need to be getting hung up about.

Regards.

Z.

If people are intent on using such areas for purposes other than those intended, then there is very little that can be done to stop them.
No one to my knowledge has spoken about consensual copulation. Most spoke about unwanted sexual advances.

I can't see that multi-sex or single sex facilities is going to make any difference to this phenomenon.
Neither can anyone else, which is why no one else has mentioned it.

And do kids in the U.S. actually perform abortions in public bathrooms?
I don't know and don't see the relevance here, but I do know spontaneous abortions happen in US HS restrooms.

This preponderance with what kids might or might not get up to in bathrooms is all starting to get a tad seedy!
As the only one to have brought it up, you would know.

And not something that persons of our age need to be getting hung up about.
Irony.
--> @ethang5
The fact that conceptions and abortions happen in bathrooms.
You said it so I questioned it.

Spontaneous abortion.
Miscarriage in other words. …….?

And how can a sexual advance ever be consensual?

A sexual advance is what it is..... Seeking consent.

Defecating, urinating, spontaneously aborting, advancing sexually, consensual sex, home work, eating lunch.

Bathrooms..... Multifunctional spaces.

Always check the loo roll. Or things might get messy.

And don't forget to wash your hands.

The fact that conceptions and abortions happen in bathrooms.

You said it so I questioned it.
I said it because you asked...

Now you want to pretend you didn't bring it up.

And how can a sexual advance ever be consensual?
I haven't the foggiest. I said, "No one to my knowledge has spoken about consensual copulation. Most spoke about unwanted sexual advances. The opposite of that would be wanted sexual advances, and I can assure you, those exist.

And don't forget to wash your hands.

Lol. I guess your preponderance with what kids might or might not get up to in bathrooms has gone a tad past seedy!

I'll be here outside of the gutter when your mind gets back to the thread's topic.
--> @ethang5
You know they won't let mature, level-headed guys into politics ;)
--> @ethang5
The threads topic was "Unisex Bathrooms in High School".

Take that where you will and so will I.

is it purely a question of functionality?......Seems unlikely

Is it purely a question of finance?...…...Seems unlikely.

Is it actually a question relative to a wider and more extreme liberal agenda?...….Probably, therefore I satirise.

How do you interpret the threads topic?

--> @zedvictor4
You've done nothing wrong in my book zedvictor4. I had no problem with where you took the topic, only that you seemed to be unaware that it was you taking it there.

Feel free.

--> @bmdrocks21
Sad but true.

Maybe things will have changed by the time you're ready to contribute.

--> @ethang5
A female and a male bathroom are separated because of physical difference, not any sexist segregation stuff. Also to prevent inappropriate contact.

Imagine your crush walking in while you're doing a #2...
Men with their willies out don't mix with young girls.
--> @DynamicSquid
Imagine your crush walking in while you're doing a #2...
That would have been embarrassing at 22!
--> @christopher_best
Men with their willies out don't mix with young girls.
3 questions:

What about transgendered men who have removed their willies? Do they mix with young girls?

Do men with their willies out mix with old women better than young girls?

Do women with their hoohas out mix with young boys?
--> @ethang5
Willy, Hooha.

Which bit is a hooha? (Never heard that one before)

Was a transgendered man a woman?

Or was a transgendered man a man.

Or is a transgendered man a man or a woman?

And does a transgendered man have hoohas.

And should men and women be loitering in High School bathrooms anyway, irrespective of their willies and hoohas?

Presumably they get their respective bits out in private cubicles.

Or is it a free for all these days?

--> @zedvictor4
Which bit is a hooha? (Never heard that one before)
I couldn't think of any polite female equivalent to the male Willie. : )

is a transgendered man a man or a woman?
Depends on who you ask I guess. I call males, men, and females, women. I don't play that silliness of referring to people by their preferred gender pronouns.

Presumably they get their respective bits out in private cubicles. 
One can only hope.

Or is it a free for all these days?
Gutter warning!! Gutter warning!!
--> @ethang5
A. Vulva.

B. Me neither. (It's an age thing)

C. One can only. For sure.

D. We are discussing High School Bathrooms. (Another age thing)

--> @zedvictor4
A. Vulva.
A vulva is not a vagina.

B. Me neither. (It's an age thing)
How old are you?

C. One can only. For sure.
Common ground again! We're like twins!

D. We are discussing High School Bathrooms. (Another age thing)
Ah, you think sex is smut, and equate bathroom activities with sex, thus talk of bathrooms is smutty.

How old are you?