Author: bsh1

Archived
Read-only
Total: 15
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Aloha, DART!

The Hall of Fame thread has now been updated to reflect the results of the latest Hall of Fame election process. Please check out the thread to read the write-ups and to check out the inductees! Again, congratulations to all the nominees!

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The write ups were accurate
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
great!
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Vader
Good! Hopefully they were appropriately effusive, but I think that bla and Virt did a good job with theirs :)
bsh1
bsh1
Bump
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I asked for Bsh1, Virtuoso and Oromagi to write my HoF entry. The one who wrote it is clearly the best member of the website and proves the work ethic and attitude of the other two didn't deserve to make the cut. Virtuoso is the greatest member of this website on par with me and that's a fucking fact.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Thank you for waiting for my report to be released. This was not in the report but I spent several hours checking your vote counts to see if they were accurate, and in fact they were 100% precise. I suspected wrongly that I would see some funny business there, because one of your vote counts was off, but it was corrected by the end
bsh1
bsh1
The update to the Hall of Fame was not delayed due to any concerns about the validity of the result or to post-date any particular thread's posting. No request for a delay was submitted to me in any case. The update was posted when all write-ups were complete.
bsh1
bsh1
Final bump.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@bsh1
Out of curiosity, why are only the users given write-ups?

Write-ups for the other categories seem almost more important, at least if I'm correct in assuming we desire new users to read them (or at least understand why they're in the HoF).
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Do you have a recommendation on what would be used as a write-up to describe why a thread which is about 60% made of jokes about the head mods testicles was nominated that would make us look good to these new users you speak of?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Barney
Out of curiosity, why are only the users given write-ups?
Partly because the format is a holdover from DDO, partly because users are generally seen as more important than the other entries. Just look at the HOF votes--more people voted for users than for the other two categories. People just seem to care most about the users.

However, I am not at all opposed to having write-ups for the other categories. If enough people would like that to be done, I am happy to facilitate that.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Do you have a recommendation on what would be used as a write-up to describe why a thread which is about 60% made of jokes about the head mods testicles was nominated that would make us look good to these new users you speak of?
Are you implying that BLT is not appealing? How wouldn't that make us look good?

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@bsh1
Are you implying that BLT is not appealing?

You know damn well I will have nothing to do with that madness. BRT or gtfo
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
lol