Anarchists need therapy.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 25
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I honestly believe that if you are an anarchist you need mental health assistance. This is not at all mocking them, I promise you this because at some point in my life I was one.

If you honestly want to abolish all government, have unfettered freedom and absolutely no money or capitalist means of strategising society, you have reached a stage of severe delusion and depression. You are so utterly furious and on top of that ignorant of what's going on around you, that you think it will ever be viable to have that. 

If you believe in anarchy as an end-goal (not just a polarity that you lean towards) you need to seek mental assistance from a professional before it's too late. I will like anyone, anarchist or not, to defend against this.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It is very good to see that no one can deny it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
There's no such thing as anarchy in a herd with hierarchy. Nobody is born the same.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
A vote for anarchy is a vote for fire, and when fire takes office the office burns!

Mwuhahahaha!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I don't see the issue with Anarchy. After I read the unabombers manifesto, he makes some good points!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
His points were actually ridiculous. If you honestly analyse his reasoning it was that since people trust that the mailing authorities will keep their enveloped and parcels safe, they therefore deserve to be blown to smithereens due to it. 

There was not one shred of decency in him. He was not a misunderstood savant, he was a well-understood psychopath who had himself been scarred by psychopaths from CIA who manipulated and experimented on him psychologically in university.

I understand that he had trauma due to that but it's very clear he was a narcissistic psychopath already.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
He had an awful psychopathic mind but the society fo sheeps is true. WE ARE ALL Sheeps, born to be slaves of the illuminati
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You don't get it. Living in the woods to escape Illuminati is like sitting in a pile of piss and shit in a prison to be free of the gangsters. 

It's literally forfeiting the game.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
No, he had a messgae and he did in the most cruel way
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
No he didn't. If he had a message, why did he pick random victims that did not ever deserve it?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you don't think the unabomber needed therapy, you are someone who needs it too.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
LOL
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I do think jhe needed therapy for his bombings, not his ideas
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Just a clarification: He thought us to be cattle for the slaughter more so than sheep that are beeing shepherded. The term 'cattle' was used, not sheep or flock.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
I honestly believe that if you are an anarchist you need mental health assistance.
Ad hominem, or false equivalence? Take your pick.

This is not at all mocking them, I promise you this because at some point in my life I was one.
So you were at one point in your life "in need of mental health assistance"?

If you honestly want to abolish all government, have unfettered freedom and absolutely no money or capitalist means of strategising society, you have reached a stage of severe delusion and depression.
You don't understand anarchy. Anarchy isn't a position against money or capitalist means; it's one against hegemonic centralization. But your points aren't really substantial; just of a levying of ad hominems.

If you believe in anarchy as an end-goal
I do.

you need to seek mental assistance from a professional before it's too late.
Never needed it.

I will like anyone, anarchist or not, to defend against this.
There isn't much to defend. You are clearly expressing an opinion, the sustenance of which cannot be falsified. Your OP is more a hit-piece than a facilitation of discussion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
It is very sad that you are in this state of mind. I hope you get help before it's too late.

You will notice in your utopia that you can get your head cut off and at the same time your mother can be raped and everyone can laugh at it and cheer them on. That is anarchy, all can do what they want when they want how they want.

That is your utopia. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
It is very sad that you are in this state of mind. I hope you get help before it's too late.
What is my state of mind?

You will notice in your utopia
Reasonable people do not presume "utopia." This is merely projection.

you can get your head cut off and at the same time your mother can be raped and everyone can laugh at it and cheer them on
Where are you getting that from? And how does any government prevent your hypothetical? Let's assume I have criminal intentions, and I go knock on my neighbor's door. She lets me in, where I'll proceed to decapitate her son and rape her on top of his deceased corpse. I then invite my boys to watch and cheer me on as I do it. Sure, I'll likely be arrested but that doesn't mean that the government prevented me from committing this horrible crime. It can only hold me post facto accountable. Legislation can serve as a deterrent, surely, but that ultimately is a warning. So essentially, even with government, "you can get your head cut off and at the same time your mother can be raped and everyone can laugh at it and cheer them on." Why are these platitudes argued as unique to anarchy? No idea.

all can do what they want when they want how they want.
And this creates a natural equilibrium. This doesn't much change the risk in engaging another person, i.e. initiation of aggression. If I attempt to rob someone's home, what stops them from fatally wounding me on their porch? Why would that be a risk I consider now, and not in anarchy?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
That is a very scary state of mind you have, I hope you do what you do in an obvious way and get caught some day.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
You have no grounds to preach to me, you are from the position of a morally devoid criminal wanting to get away with your crimes.
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
That is a very scary state of mind you have,
A state of mind you've yet to make clear or substantiate.

I hope you do what you do in an obvious way and get caught some day.
Do you mean argue with a consistent logic rather than cryptic nonsense? Guilty as charged.

You have no grounds to preach to me, you are from the position of a morally devoid criminal wanting to get away with your crimes.
Enjoy your day, and your future debates, sir.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
Oh so your anarchy has principles? Enforced rules?
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
#exposed
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
#exposed
My thoughts exactly (except the hashtag. I don't subscribe to "twit" culture.)

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
You have stumbled brutally upon someone who understands anarchy better than you and will expose it for what it really is.