Lincoln and Trump Two Chosen Ones

Author: ebuc

Total: 6
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Lincoln and Trump Two Chosen Ones

I watched the movie "Protecting Lincoln".  The movie portrayed Lincoln as a man who came to think he was doing Gods glorious purpose.

Trump appears to be of a similar mind.   Are they both righteous narcissists?

Here is my prediction. 1} That Trump will not resign. 2} a nuclear weapon of significant size will occur before or shortly after Trump is not longer president.

Now that may be a bit of a stretch.........since who, of any real significance stands with Trump.

1} Apocalyptic Pence,

2} douchbag  Barr { DOJ } ---"I dunno senator"---,

3} Secretaryf State --Catastrophic Pompeii---,

4} USA evangelicals  ---were all doomed praise the Lord!---,

5} some in Israel ---no one knows for sure what is cooking in that cauldren???--,

6} Putin --I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation, and the only explanation I can find, is the love that Ive found from Trumpity Dumpity and Moscow Mitch, so and so on,

7} enough key sombodys, in key positions, who believe humanity is a blight on Earth and needs to perish or be reduced to a more manageble size.

8} whatever Ive not considered.  Oh yeah the wild card Kim Ungh Pooh.  He may feel is getting all the attention and he needs to the top performance on the big stage,

9} ok, so what does that leave?

..."Considering the Civil War had ended only a few days earlier, April 14, 1865, was a normal day in the White House. President Abraham Lincoln read his newspapers, ate his breakfast, met with his cabinet. He also signed a piece of legislation authorizing a government agency that would gain its fame for protecting the President of the United States. Ironically, Lincoln’s authorization of the United States Secret Service would be one of his last official acts—that evening, he was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth while watching Our American Cousin in Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C."...

ebuc
ebuc
OMG, I forgot about India and Pakastan.   Wow, how does any one begin to classify that HUGE and complex set of firecrackers and more.

In USA perhaps we would call them the Hatfields and the McCoys?

Maybe Northern Union and the Southern Confederacy?

I hope someone can fill in the label for those two as I dont think anything of significance occur with the other having an irrational reaction. If you follow my drift.  Two individuals in a fierce face-off my not notice that the dagger in their leg did not come from the one closet to them.

M.A.D. was, and still is a synergetic pathway to extinction of humanity.  OMG!
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
I rarely ever go to any utube you post. I tried this one, and as soon as saw and heard it was Trunpity Dumpity speaking, I just as quickly  deleted it in nearest fire-pit.

I'm not your type of cult follower. And I hope nobody else is either.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I hope you found your safe space.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope you found your safe space.
Huh, as usual your head is still living in 1800's. 

There is no safe place in 2019 and there has existed no safe place on Earth for over 60 years.

Nuclear weapons are Deputy Dumpities final Trump card and Apocalypse Pence is  the fall back solution.

Barr is the henchman.  Giuliani is the spy.  Bannon is #1 flunky cult member who eats Dumpities solid waste depsosits and attempts to spread those waste deposits as far and wide as possble.

And then there is Pompeii-O. OMG!  That makes primary set of six vertexial points-of-view as a systemic integrity that lacks moral integrity.