chicken or egg- i argue egg came first

Author: linate

Total: 138
linate
Debates: 0
linate

science is inexact in listing what constitutes a species. if the animal meets criteria like two wings a beak two legs etc, then it is a chicken. the problem is that this is an inexact science. it is sufficient for everyday use, sure. but a line has to be drawn. how do we draw it?

the lithmus test to define chicken should be that any ancester chicken that can successfully breed with a current chicken, is a chicken.

so which came first? the egg. if you go back in time we will find the first closest relative chicken that can mate succesfully with a modern chicken. that first ancester chicken came in the form of an egg. it is impossible to know which chicken came first as we can't for a practical matter mate all ancesters with all modern chickens, but in principle we know that there is an 'earliest chicken' and that it came in the form of an egg. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@linate
if you go back in time we will find the first closest relative chicken that can mate succesfully with a modern chicken.
If we went back to that time, we would find there were no chickens at all for that "first" chicken to mate with..........

D'oh!!
ravensjt
ravensjt
I would think that the egg came forth that hatched a mutated whatever that we now call a chicken

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@linate
Bucky Fuiller and Lee Smolin both say the obivous answer is the egg came first.

Xx - Xy > egg and testes > fetus 

7 days later

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ravensjt
I would think that the egg came forth that hatched a mutated whatever that we now call a chicken
And what creature did this mutated whatever mate with?

D'oh!

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5

D'oh!

There are species of geckos that are all female ego there is no mating ergo no sex ergo they spontaneously clone themselves.

There is some evidence for this perhaps occurring with Komodo Dargons or other kinds of creatures like lizards.

Salamanders have lost more RNA-DNA per each cell than do humans and maybe most other creatures.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Geckos, Salamanders, and Komodo Dragons are reptiles. Chickens aren't. Chickens lay eggs. With no mate, your first "mutated whatever" chicken would simply die out.

D'oh!!
ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@ethang5

D'oh!
A non-chicken of course!!!!!

From DNA mutations!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
That's because the ancestors of chickens were dinosaurs who actually laid eggs, ergo the egg came before the chicken. It's quite simple for those not stupid enough to believe in creationism.
Hope that helps though I'm sure it won't. Your ignorance is impregnable.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
You dodged the question.

What would your proto-chicken mate with?

You suppose yourself an evolution expert. Let's see if you can answer, or if you will only insult and bray like a donkey again.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
There is no doubt that birds are the descendants of dinosaurs who developed feathered wings and these animals laid eggs, anyone like you who denies this reality believe in fantasies, as you do.
Evidence that supports my claim are numerous.
Supply evidence that a chicken was created from nothing.
Why are godists so obsessed that everything came from NOTHING?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
Why are godists so obsessed that everything came from NOTHING?
I don't know. You brought it up.

There is no doubt that birds are the descendants of dinosaurs who developed feathered wings and these animals laid eggs,

Evidence that supports my claim are numerous. 
Lol. Your nonexistent claim? What would your proto-chicken mate with?

Supply evidence that a chicken was created from nothing.
I made no claim that a chicken was created from nothing. You, on the other hand, are still dodging the question.

You can address the question, or you can bray again like a jackas.....ahem,.....I mean, donkey.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Eggs are eggs whether live birth or in an egg shell.

Egg came first. Where did the original egg cell came from is more significant question/mystery?

This goes back to origins of biologic life. We already know that left-handed amino-acids exist in celestial objects that impact Earth?

So the questions become where does the coding for biologic life originate?

There is one scientist who attempted to recreate pressures found with celestial impacts on Earth. She place some basic organic molecules in a shell and fired them into a lab sand pit to create these pressures and she go the opposite of what she expected.

She expected to see those molecules become a disorganized mess and instead she got more complex molecules.

If were to take this scenario out to its most extreme pressures ex black hole, we can envision a scenario where the most complex biologic life coding we know to exist, humans, could be coding found within and on event horizon surface of black holes.

The area of the four, internal hexagonal great circles of a spherical, cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron are equal to outer surface area of the conceptual spherical.

RNA-DNA in a spiral patterning could be a clue.

Four bases, with 5th alternate, used in RNA could be a clue.

64 codon triplets { triangulation } could be a clue.

Perhaps there exist a spiral relationship between the outer surface of a black hole and the internal stuff.

In this scenario we see the great hexagonal circles of the spherical cubo-octahedron as being 3D spiral patterns likened to a slinky toy.

/////////////////////////////////////// slinky toy profile where top is outer-surface of black hole and bottom is inside the black hole.

Top = gravity as outer seemingly 2D surface pulling INward via geodesic trajectory going IN
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bottom =  dark energy, internal to black hole, pushing OUTward  via geodesic trajectory going OUT

This is just simplistic beginnings for what could be a much more complex set of overlapping spiral patterns  with black hole phenomena.

Most extreme pressures create most complex organisms of Universe/God?
ethang5
ethang5
I'm like, afraid for the people around you. Thank God you can't find me.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
The "proto-chicken" is yours so the onus is on you, I've never mentioned a "proto-chicken". I'm waiting.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I made no claim that a chicken was created from nothing

Then explain where you think it came from.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
The "proto-chicken" is yours so the onus is on you, I've never mentioned a "proto-chicken".
Lol. You've never mentioned anything. You posts are vacuous. But you did enter a thread that claimed the first chicken came from an egg and agreed with that. So the question is, what did this first chicken mate with?

I'm waiting.
So are we.

I made no claim that a chicken was created from nothing
And I asked you no questions about how chickens were created. Pay attention.

Then explain where you think it came from.
After you answer the question you're dodging. What did your first chicken mate with?

You have no clue do you?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
As usual the compulsive liar lies about what his question was, it was about your claim of a proto chicken so it's up to you to answer you cupid funt.
disgusted
disgusted
This is for the poor ignorant fool.

That's because the ancestors of chickens were dinosaurs who actually laid eggs, ergo the egg came before the chicken. It's quite simple for those not stupid enough to believe in creationism.
Hope that helps though I'm sure it won't. Your ignorance is impregnable.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
When you can answer the question, we will be surprised together.

Until then, troll on.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
It's your question to answer, do you remember the question about proto chickens you asked yourself What a norom.
linate
linate
the first chicken came from a hybrid chicken, which could mate with both chickens and pre chickens. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@linate
Lol. Even bully isn't this dense.

The first chicken, came from, or descended from, a hybrid chicken, which could mate with....from roll please....chickens.

So the first chicken could mate with chickens. I guess "first" doesn't mean what it used to.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
How stupid is it possible to be.
Chickens evolved from dinosaurs, your proto chicken is analogous to your intellect ie non existent.
How many proto chickens fitted on your mythical little boat of sticks? How many proto chickens does it take to make one rooster? How many proto chickens hatched from the eggs laid by your proto chickens on the little boat of sticks in the almost a year that your proto chickens were confined on the little boat of sticks?
What colour were your proto chickens when they were magiced into an almost mythical existence.
You probably aren't smart enough to notice that not only can you not answer your own inane question concerning your absurd claims to the existence of proto chickens you are incapable of answering any of the questions I put to you. As you proved on DDO you are a coward who runs away in fear at every confrontation.
Tell me how many amputees there were on your ball of ice. You hope and pray and beg that someone will think you are smart and no-one does, how very sad for you.
Where did your proto chickens come from? Oh that's right................nothing............
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
All female animals have an egg. This is a minimal brainer for most humans.

Most extreme gravitational pressures of Universe, may create RNA-DNA coding for most complex organisms of Universe/God?

..."Recent high-pressure studies reveal a wealth of new information about the behavior of molecular materials subjected to pressures well into the multimegabar range (several hundred gigapascal), corresponding to compressions in excess of an order of magnitude. Under such conditions, bonding patterns established for molecular systems near ambient conditions change dramatically, causing profound effects on numerous physical and chemical properties and leading to the formation of new classes of materials.".....
.."In a lab experiment intended to duplicate the high temperatures and pressures of such an impact, researchers used the laser to simultaneously make adenine, guanine, cytosine, and uracil, the four organic compounds in RNA, which many believe to have been the first molecule to encode genetic information."...

Four bases, with 5th alternate, used in RNA could be a clue.

64 codon triplets { triangulation } could be a clue.

Perhaps there exist a spiral relationship between the outer surface of a black hole and the internal stuff.

In this scenario we see the great hexagonal circles of the spherical cubo-octahedron as being 3D spiral patterns likened to a slinky toy.

/////////////////////////////////////// slinky toy profile where top is outer-surface of black hole and bottom is inside the black hole.

Top = gravity as outer seemingly 2D surface pulling INward via geodesic trajectory going IN
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bottom =  dark energy, internal to black hole, pushing OUTward  via geodesic trajectory going OUT

This is just simplistic beginnings for what could be a much more complex set of overlapping spiral patterns  with black hole phenomena.

ethang5
ethang5
Our 2 space balls have weighed in. Linate, you want to top it off?
linate
linate
-->
@ethang5
either you accept my definition of chicken as laid out in the opening post, or you don't.  where is your cut off for chickens in their lineage? if there is a cut off, and i would argue there has to be, my arguments stand. 
ethang5
ethang5
I just asked a simple question Darwin. With whom would your "first" chicken mate? Is the question too hard?
linate
linate
i was reading some arguments on the internet that were interesting stated i suppose like ethan's: my hybrid chicken produces the first chicken, yet we know a parent is the same species as offspring. so what we are left with is hybrid is the same species as first and first is the same species as current, yet my argument makes hybrid and current not the same species. so i'm basically saying an animal can be two species at once. i suppose given the transitory nature of species, that's just the way it is: an animal has enough attribtutes to be called one species, yet it has enough to be called another too. it's an interesting point of logic, but if you are forced to define chicken, id argue my definition is best.... all the argument i mentioned amounts to is a curious point. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@linate
I think I can rest my case.