I will like to clarify why harassment via profile pics is allowed.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 58
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Ramshutu, a now officially 'orange crown on profile' moderator, continually chooses images to trigger me and only me. He has explicitly admitted to doing it on 7 different occasions. His current image is meant to depict me as a retard who thinks he is a genius. I would like to know how this is acceptable, professional mod behaviour.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If I choose rats, he chooses a cartoon character who has massacred rats in an 18+ cartoon. If I choose Q from Star Trek, he will choose the letter R just to be 'one better' than me. It is so pathetic that he actually said that by choosing a dollar when I had the rapper 50 Cent as my profile pic, it made it clear that he's 'twice the man that' I am and people thought I was the egomaniac for saying I'm an alpha wolf in the same thread! LOL!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
At any given opportunity he will prey on me verbally too, as will Ragnar.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Time for the mods to finally speak the fuck up about their choices or will they be like bsh1 and pussy out, avoid etc this time having Illuminati images?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There is a reason why this is being ignored.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
because it is stupid

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The thread or what Ramshutu does to me?
Vader
Vader
The thread
Annie_ESocialBookworm
Debates: 0
Annie_ESocialBookworm
-->
@RationalMadman
Choose something nothing can destroy
LordLuke
Debates: 1
LordLuke
-->
@RationalMadman
I was about to write a loooong post about you and your beliefset again, but yeah I stopped that.
But anyway, ...

Why would you let it bother you? You're closer to the opposite than you are to a retard who thinks he's a genius.

Just because he's making a statement not direct enough for you to directly get back at doesn't necessarily mean you have to directly respond to him.
Directly responding to him only makes you look stupid by showing you can't think of a way to indirectly respond back. And if you can't, he's not doing anything real damage anyway, otherwise you could. You could think of a way to respond indirectly and playfully if he was actually doing some sort of damage to you, but he isn't.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Annie_ESocialBookworm
That is not a solution to the problem, it is succumbing to bullying.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
This is an absolute travesty. How on earth could it continue? Your suffering... it must be beyond human imagining. I pray that you, young RM, can muster the strength to go on, to log on each day and type up your exquisite forum posts.
Annie_ESocialBookworm
Annie_ESocialBookworm
-->
@RationalMadman
But it would radiate BDE. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
What a travesty...he has been infected
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Annie_ESocialBookworm
no. Big dick energy is taking your enemy on and having a pic and persona they ridicule and 'counter' no matter what. Small dick energy is cowering around them, picking an image and persona they don't pick on.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I dont see the big deal
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Vader
It's those carbs, man. They're poison.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
the carbs bruddah are evil
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Vader
Me when I see carbs:

Vader
Vader
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
carbs: why r u running
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
The genius avatar was actually a self depricating reference to myself (I do that a lot) : I wanted to change my avatar to reflect myself - and precipitated by a stupid incident last night: as I describe myself as either a dumb smart person or smart dumb person and cut my internet teeth on rage comics, this was my choice. I am pretty open about what is and isn’t related to you.

Even though it wasn’t directed at you; I have however changed it for your benefit.

Saying that, a major omission you make in your assumption here, is that of context. 

The context here is not you going about your business only to have me constantly copy your profile picture while you stand back from afar. The Context is that for the last 6-8ish months you’ve been engaged in a fairly relentless campaign of unceasing personal attacks and accusations. For the first couple of months, if you recall, I countered the factual accuracy of your claims, challenged you to debates and asked you to stop. 

As you’ve continued fairly unabated since then - I now mostly just use various forms of humour to mock the validity of these outrageous and unfounded claims - I can’t do much more. I most often do this by “playing into” the accusations, insinuations and tropes you use : You’ve called me manipulative; so I’ve changed my avatar to Machiavelli, you’ve called me evil - so I chose emperor palpatine, you’ve accused me of thinking I’m better than you; so I ended up changing my avatar to a dollar coin (as a tacit reference to your picture of 50cent) - which imo is objectively hilarious any way you think about it. 

All the avatar changes are intended to play into this repeated and consistent narrative you espouse in the form of an accusatory tropes of me thinking I’m better than you, or that I am an enemy out to get you. That’s what these profile pictures are targeting. None are explicitly or objectively demeaning, none are derogatory or abusive. They are a trivial, non-abusive, indirect commentary on your accusations - and I have made that expressly clear to you in the past that their intent is intended as satire for these accusations.

Consider, however, that over the last 8 months you’ve repeatedly accused me of bullying, harassment, accused me of engaging in off-site anti-semitism, death threats, and verbally abusing you off the site; accusing me of being someone else, threatened to doxx me, and share my personal information with others, despite repeated pleas to stop on all counts, and generally been out to get you - this pattern of abuse has been over PMs, debate comments, forum comments, call-out threads - even in votes, and debate rounds; extending to other websites - you also wrote 3 raps about it. 

While I’m generally fine with this abuse: I find it particularly obtuse and wholly disingenuous that you now consider something as egregious as selecting an R as a profile picture when you had Q from start trek, and choosing a dollar coin when you had 50 cent as reference to your attacks and portrayal to be harassment.

Saying that I will be considering the nature of how I engage in humour when faced with such unfounded accusations going forward due to increased responsibility as part of the mod team, and in light of what happened with Bsh (in part this is why I modified the avatar) - it’s probably not as appropriate for such light hearted mockery of accusations - but up to this point as a vote moderator with no forum power, I do not feel that using general low level satire - including using profile pictures - to lampoon these regular personal attacks constitutes anything particularly unethical or inappropriate especially considering the nature of the attacks they are directed at.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You are fooling literally no one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I changed image to S, you changed to Mr. T, you are absolutely top tier hilarious to deny this shit.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Usually a bully or harasser doesn't realise how the victim is really taking it, they just get off on the shits and giggles and power. This is no different.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Get em RAM!!!!!!

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
If you re-read my post it should be very clear that I’m not denying I’ve changed my avatars; only the most recent; I’m pointing out that:

a.) it’s been done solely as a direct response to your continual and systematic campaign of personal attacks over the last 8 months

and 

b.) No reasonable human being would consider “changing a profile to Mr T in response to creating a profile with an S in it,” to be any form of harassment. Really, the whole premise is so facile and trivial that it shouldn’t need to be explained. They are not offensive, derogatory, nor demeaning in any direct or even indirect way other than being solely targeted to lampoon your accusations.

I think the main issue is that while you may very well get offended by innocuous criticism, and that offence is real; being offended by relatively innocuous actions do not make those actions inherently harassment or bullying.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I had a teacher named Mr.T once, middle school science!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He goes from denying he changed to R because I changed to Q, to saying he change to Mr. T because I changed to S and that it's therefore okay even though he just completely denied the motive.

Note the tone he speaks of me and towards me the entire time. Fantastic representative of the two-faced mod team we have.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Enlighten me as to what personal attacks I've made against you, I warn you if you start this that I have far more evidence of you bullying and harassing me than you possibly could have of my non-existent doing of it to you.