Barack Obama's remarks in Chicago yesterday regarding the assasination of bsh1

Author: oromagi

Total: 5
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
"This idea of purity and you're never compromised and you're always politically woke and all that stuff — you should get over that quickly," Obama told a crowd in Chicago.

He added:

"I do get a sense sometimes now among certain young people, and this is accelerated by social media, that the way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people and that's enough.

"Like if I tweet or hashtag about how you didn't do something right…. then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because: 'Man, did you see how woke I was? I called you out.'"

"The world is messy," the 44th US president said. "There are ambiguities. People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids and, you know, share certain things with you."

"That is not activism," he concluded. "That is not bringing about change. If all you're doing is casting stones, you are probably not going to get that far."

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
WHy obama??? HEs irrevelnt now
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Dr.Franklin
thx as always for replying in lieu of comprehension
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Sweet home Chicagooo
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
Problem with Obama's speech relating to bsh1, is it relates to anyone who wants to be chief mod instead of him too. Kind of a kamikaze way to defend him. We're all flawed, he doesn't deserve more or less pity.