Dr.Franklins Epic Guide to the Senate Races for 2020

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 12
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Even though the senate race is 23 defending republicans and only 12 defending democrats, most of the Republican Senate seats are in deep-red territory. So it is important to look at the competitive races instead.

A SUPER IMPORTANT KEY IS THE INCUMBENCY POWER- Basically, if fewer people know about you, the less your incumbency advantage you have, IT IS A HUGE factor for Senate Races.

1.AL-Jones(D)

Alabama is deep red territory, but Jones won because Roy Moore was incompetent of winning and the fraud sexual assault scandals actually worked instead of just a distraction, He should have handled it like Kavanaugh instead of being a massive cuck saying sorry and to BeLiEvE tHe WoMeN, like fuck no, and letting the media suck the life out of his campaign.

His approval ratings are ok but again the main show in 2020 is Trump VS. A Democrat so it depends if the voters swing one way for Trump, but it's Alabama so anything could happen

AZ-McSally(R)

She lost once but replaced John Fucktard Mcain. Arizona is becoming a MAJOR BATTLEGROUND state so anything could happen, This one relies completely on the presidential Election as McSally is a typical Arizona Republican. Tossup but a slight lean republican based on Trump's numbers in Arizona.

CO-Gardner(R)

I'm gonna be honest, This is a Dem Flip. Colorado is a blue state now and nobody knows who Gardner is in his home state. I expect at least a Dem gain of 1 on the night from this.

ME-Collins(I but caucuses with the Republicans)

Another complete tossup based on the Presidental Race, nothing more to say either that Collins could be challenged in the Primary. Trump won Maine 2nd District and She is an Independent. Tossup

NC-Tillis(R)

NC is a tossup in the Presidental Election, so this race will be Competitive but his approval ratings are good and has a big incumbency advantage with a large number of people knowing about him. Probably a GOP Hold. 

MI-Peters(D)

He has a good approval rating and Michigan seems to be turning the tide back to their blue origins especially with the rising black population and the continuous decline of the automobile industry and the middle blue-collar class has this going for the Dems BUT the incumbency advancement for this guy is dog shit. So it will be competitive. Possibly a GOP flip. Who knows?

That's it for the competitive races, now the rest of the races which no one cares about.

SEATS EXPECTED TO HOLD DEM

DE-Collins
IL-Durbin
MA-Markey(fuck this guy, I live in Mass, seriously fuck him AND Pocohonatasm and while we're at it, fuck Baker)
NH-Shaheen
NJ-Booker
OR-Merkley
RI-Reed
VA-Warner
MN-Smith
NM-Open

SEATS EXPECTED TO HOLD GOP

GA-Open
GA-Perdue
IA-Ernst
KS-Open
KY-McConnell
MS-Hyde-Smith
TN-Open
AK-Sullivan
AR-Cotton
ID-Risch
LA-Cassidy
MT-Daines
NE-Sasse
OK-Inhofe
SC-Graham
SD-Rounds
TX-Cornyn
WV-Moore Capito
WY-Open

NOTICE: If you want me to do a House race one, I can but it is too much to handle at once, so I will divide it up by regions of America. I can easily do a Governer's one and that's on the way
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
This is my most quality post so don't let it flop
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
House is far more important.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
Completely Disagree, Senate is so key to keep when especially we defend so many seats
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
no.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
yes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
NOTICE: If you want me to do a House race one, I can...
Do it.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
ok 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
bump
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Id be fuckin shocked if the Alabama seat somehow stayed blue and if the Colorado seat somehow stayed Red. 

The Senate race that has my attention the most is the one in Arizona. If the GOP only barely hold on to the seat or if a Democrat manages to claim it, then it 100% confirms the state is now a swing state/toss up state which is a fairly big development since the state's 11 electoral votes are nothing to scoff at..... Michigan and North Carolina are already swing states and will likely stay that way, Maine no matter which way it swings doesnt have much electoral significance behind it.... Arizona though shifting or staying is a big deal which is the one I will keep an eye on. 

Then in 2022 the Senate elections REALLY get interesting 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Imabench
Id be fuckin shocked if the Alabama seat somehow stayed blue and if the Colorado seat somehow stayed Red. 
Colorado yeah no fucking shit, but Jones is a proud Alabaman. The South Love their homeboys like Biden.

The Senate race that has my attention the most is the one in Arizona. If the GOP only barely hold on to the seat or if a Democrat manages to claim it, then it 100% confirms the state is now a swing state/toss up state which is a fairly big development since the state's 11 electoral votes are nothing to scoff at..... Michigan and North Carolina are already swing states and will likely stay that way, Maine no matter which way it swings doesnt have much electoral significance behind it.... Arizona though shifting or staying is a big deal which is the one I will keep an eye on. 

I agree.

Then in 2022 the Senate elections REALLY get interesting 

How so?
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Check out some of the states holding Senate races in 2022:

Arizona
Wisconsin
Florida
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Georgia
Iowa
Nevada
Indiana

Almost every state that is considered either a swing state or has voted for presidents for both parties has Senate races in 2022. The Senate barely changed in 2018, it likely wont shift too much in 2020, but in 2022 it is entirely possible for the Senate to flip from Red to Blue, from Red to 50-50, or even go deeper Red depending on what happens in 2020.