If you are not colorblind, you are racist

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 21
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If you believe the concept of separate human races exist you are racist. If you believe races exist on the basis of color, you are racist.

If you believe races exist, but there are no differences at all between races, then you actually do not believe in the concept of separate races, congratulations, you are not a racist.

If you are a race denier, you cannot be a racist.

One day all people will embrace science and realize there are no multiple races of humans. Colorism on the other hand, will be much harder to eradicate from society. Debunking the multiple race theory is a start.

Being colorblind not only makes you not a racist, but also not a colorist, which is the highest moral position to strive for in society.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Reckless drivers, always running red lights, are the salt of the Earth.
Mopac
Mopac
The people who point the finger around the most and say, "racism" look the most racist to me.

So oddly enough, even though it might look like you are doing that, I agree with you, and that is why I think that way.

Colorism is stupid. 

ravensjt
Debates: 0
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
If you believe the concept of separate human races exist you are racist. If you believe races exist on the basis of color, you are racist.

If you believe races exist, but there are no differences at all between races, then you actually do not believe in the concept of separate races, congratulations, you are not a racist.

If you are a race denier, you cannot be a racist.

One day all people will embrace science and realize there are no multiple races of humans. Colorism on the other hand, will be much harder to eradicate from society. Debunking the multiple race theory is a start.

Being colorblind not only makes you not a racist, but also not a colorist, which is the highest moral position to strive for in society.

Ad Hom On:

You deny "Races" yet you constantly complain about the "White Mans Burden/Oppression"

Ad Hom Off:

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color etc etc etc... So that's real.

There are distinct differences between most:

1. Blacks
2. whites
3. Asians
4. American Indians/Alaskans 
5. Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians

Colorism is a term created by Alice Walker (who wrote the Color Purple) to describe discrimination within  a Race 

i.e. Dark skin Blacks vs. Light Skin Blacks

Which started on slave plantations between the house blacks (the light skin ones that Whites favored more) and the field blacks (the degenerates amongest the enslaved)

Don't know if anything I just said disputes or agrees with what you posted, but it is the reality of the situation Bro

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
I believe your full of poop in many things you { GP } say.

Poop, like humanities evolution, is mostly brown, unless, we eat a lot of greens.

The evolving brown human race hopefully will get the greens they need. Not ive idio-ump gets his way. Yikes!

The Spanish treated the free world natives and blacks/browns as humans with souls.

The British cauasian whites were inhumane towards those same peoples.

Fullers believed, that, if humanity did not unify by the year 2000, it would be curtains for humanity.

All for one and one for all is more than a Musketeers or Aseops Fables moral of the story. It is the only way forward for humanities survival.

All for brown and brown for all, excecpt where diet is involved. ;--)

The brown race is coming to an Earth near you.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt

1. Blacks
2. whites
3. Asians

Name me one distinct feature a person with black skin has that a person with white skin cannot possibly have.
ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
Name me one distinct feature a person with black skin has that a person with white skin cannot possibly have.
Underlined is what you said ^

1. Blacks
2. whites
3. Asians

highlighted is what you knew I said before you tried to commit yet another fallacy (which you do with every post you practically make)

Now that I have called you out for that,

1. more melanin 

2 Blacks are more resistant to DNA damage cause by UV radiation

3  There is also differences in scalp hair structure in MOST ( capitalized) so it wont be missed this time

Hope this helped

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt
So you are basically saying besides the single phenotype of melanin, there are no other assured "racial" or other distinct features or traits.

Thank you for agreeing with my OP.

Stronn
Stronn
-->
@Greyparrot
Just because there are exceptions does not mean that classification by race is useless or wrong. For instance, there are clear differences in disease risks between blacks, whites and asians. Is that racist? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stronn
I don't know.. do you desire to create a distinct social race for one phenotype of diseased DNA, where every human with that trait for that specific disease is a certain social race? What would be the purpose for doing that? Everyone is a mutt. There are no pure races if you define races based on more than one phenotype...and there are billions of phenotypes. I would want a doctor to treat me for sickle cell anemia if I had the symptoms, not because I have a certain shade of skin. Yes, whites can get it too, because everyone is a mutt; and skin color doesn't assure anything about your DNA.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
skin color doesn't assure anything about your DNA.
For many years, skin color meant to whites { British } that you were not a human and had no soul and those that followed in USA it also meant you could be killed without justification.

To this day your skin color often times determines how you will be treated by law enforcement. We have seen in last few year many unjust act from law enforcement against people of color.

M King when he came to Cicero IL--suburbbo fcChicago---  to protest, the hate, the bricks the stones etc, by whites was so bad, that King stated the whites of the south, need to come north to learn how to hate. :--(

ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
So you are basically saying besides the single phenotype of melanin, there are no other assured "racial" or other distinct features or traits.

Thank you for agreeing with my OP.

Your OP was incorrect and now your moving the goalposts.

Your term "Colorism" doesnt apply to different Races.... it goes to racism within a specific Race

So thats why your premise is wrong

Now, If I were to take your OP line by line then:

Wrong, as I have shown previously, there are differences between Races and I didnt even mention Health or Social constructs that make these differences even more profound

So if someone believes that seperate Races exist based off of color but doesn't believe there is a difference between the Races then they really dont believe there are different Races? You may need to explain why you feel that way Bro

One day all people will embrace science and realize there are no multiple races of humans........
What about the diseases that target one Race primarily over another? Is there another reason outside of Race?

Being a Racist or a Colorist are both immoral positions to have in Society, but the latter is within a Race the former is regarded as one Race towards another

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt
Lol, you already admitted there's no genetic trait inherent to any shade of skin color other than melanin, why are you beating a dead horse? We already agree on this main point.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt
I'll give you a fighting chance here to defend you ideas as an admitted race affirmer.

1) How many "races" are there?

2) What scientific authority gets to define what a biological "race" is?

3) What exact genetic makeup defines any "race."

4) Can you find a significant population people with exactly those combinations and no deviations?

5) How many "races" are there?

6) How can anyone tell what your "race" is without a comprehensive DNA test.

7) Are there any "pure bred" races? Where do these people live? How do they ensure purity?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
All humans are within 50th cousins.  Guy Murchie pointed this out in his book Seven Mysteries of Life book { 1978 }. That incredibly informative book took him 17 years to write.

Humanity is browning yet Trumpanzees continue to deny this truth and many others.

The browning of humanity will take longer of if trumpanzee racist attitudes remain or increase.

The browning will be slow but still occur.  It will take immoral bullies as bad or worse than nazis to every stop the browning of humanity.

We are moving to a unified,one-world-island nation, slowly and with some setbacks, but it will never cease.

Unify or bust. Brown is beautiful.

ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
I'll give you a fighting chance here to defend you ideas as an admitted race affirmer.

1) How many "races" are there?

2) What scientific authority gets to define what a biological "race" is?

3) What exact genetic makeup defines any "race."

4) Can you find a significant population people with exactly those combinations and no deviations?

5) How many "races" are there?

6) How can anyone tell what your "race" is without a comprehensive DNA test.

7) Are there any "pure bred" races? Where do these people live? How do they ensure purity?

1) 5, (I listed them earlier)

2)  See any study on things such as "sickle cell" etc, which primarily invades a specific Race... based of course off of ancestry, geography and evolution (All things which defines a Race)

3) Africans migrated to Europe, lost their pigmentation through defects, eventually Whites were present
    Asians developed their "Epicanthic Fold" (upper eyelid) mutation and thrived because it excelled against snow blindness and later to dust/sand storms 

American Indians (see above... They came from an Asian migration)

Pacific Islanders  mixture of migrates from Africa-Asia (see them above)

4) No, and you know that nothing is "exact" (wording fallacy)

5) Answered #1

6) Good question, a hypothesis can be made by an Ancestry Tree... Of course any DNA Test should eventually lead back to Africa

7) Certainly none outside of Africa (since all started there) As far as where they live, I would look there

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt
Instead of scientifically debunking you responses to 1-6, it's functionally suits my purposes to simply point out your response to #7 as positives are better than negatives.

Certainly none outside of Africa (since all started there) As far as where they live, I would look there
There are no pure races of people outside of some obscure Wakanda noone knows about (at least it appears you do not).

That means everyone is a mutt and not a race. In fact, everyone can hyphenate all 5 of your arbitrary categories you listed earlier with no scientific authority.

There is one race, the hyphenated race.

ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
Instead of scientifically debunking you responses to 1-6, it's functionally suits my purposes to simply point out your response to #7 as positives are better than negatives
Sad, because 1-6 are Science.... That's what this is about right?

There are no pure races of people outside of some obscure Wakanda noone knows about (at least it appears you do not).

Wakanda is a mythical place from comic books. I dont know of any "Pure Races" but like I said earlier, any look outside of some obscure tribe in Africa then you wont find one 

That means everyone is a mutt and not a race. In fact, everyone can hyphenate all 5 of your arbitrary categories you listed earlier with no scientific authority.

There is one race, the hyphenated race.
Or it could mean that everyone is Black/African....since that's what the first humanoids were.... I mean, everyone else would be a mutt spawned from them right? (according to your logic)

I give you respect by calling you a White Caucasian  (named for the Caucasus mountains where your Black Ancestors migrated to).... 

But if you want to consider yourself a "mutt" with African Ancestry then that's on you Bro lol.

One Race... the original Black Race..... I like that!!! You have more in common with Minister Farrakhan than I realized! (just messing with you now Bro)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ravensjt
Welcome to the Mutt-race brother lol.
ravensjt
ravensjt
-->
@Greyparrot
Welcome to the Mutt-race brother lol.

Lol

mustardness
mustardness

Brown is beautiful. Unify or bust.

All humans are within 50th cousins.  Guy Murchie pointed this out in his book Seven Mysteries of Life book { 1978 }. That incredibly informative book took him 17 years to write.

The browning of humanity will take longer of if racist attitudes remain or increase. The browning will be slow but still occur. 

It will take immoral bullies as bad or worse than nazis to every stop the browning of humanity.

We are moving to a unified, one-world-island nation slowly, and with some setbacks, but it will never cease.

Genetic evidence shows a split between apes and humans some 7-5 years ago.

Humans cry tears other primates do not.

Women { Xx } cry

Men{ Xy } fry

..."Humans are the fattest primates, having ten times the fat expected in an animal our size. Our fat is of the aquatic type rather than the hibernating type."....https://greencomet.org/2012/08/31/bipedal-the-aquatic-ape-theory/

See link to Walmart :--)