When Utopia Crumbles [S1] [E2]

Author: Vader

Total: 13
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
“Breaking news out of the Neklandia City where PACR Party’s leader Ramshutu has been shot at his rally this morning. Ramshutu seems to be doing fine in ER, but plans on stepping down from the spot. The Institutionalists claim responsibility for the attack.” the news reporter echoed. 

“Son of a fucking bitch.” yelled Dr.Franklin while slamming his fist down to ground. “I shot that fucker right in his chest and he’s still fucking alive.” Dr.Franklin starts to pace around the room mumbling words and phrases to himself. Dr.Franklin looks into his closet to see his wardrobe for today’s rally near Main St and 40th Ave. He debates whether or not he should look casual, or decide to fancy himself out to appeal to other side. He decides to go casual for the day, proving himself to be a man of poverty and tough origins. He walks away from the dresser and lifts up the mattress to grab his fully loaded handgun. He tucks it into his jacket, just in case.

The rally was getting wild. Cars were flipping over and everything was going crazy when Dr.Franklin walked up to the mic. He tapped the mic and the crowd went silent knowing they would soon hear from their political hero. Dr.Franklin talked passionately with a monotonic, but powerful voice that riveted throughout the crowd. 

Dr.Franklin went to grab a sip of the water that was placed for him to the stool on his left. When he picked up the water, he suddenly heard a shot from the right of his ear. Without hesitation he ducked down as low as he could, making himself into a ball as more shots rapidly fired down onto the crowd. He saw a helicopter from the sky float up with 2 people from it sitting and firing down onto the ground. Suddenly, Franklin stands up. 

“Time to die, fucka.” whispered Franklin. He cocked the trigger and fired his rounds onto the helicopter. He hit the window a couple of times and shattered the glass. He aimed his bullet on the captain and fired the trigger. He hit the captain dead in the head. He moved the pistol onto the 2 shooters and without hesitation, shot them in the arm and leg, demobilizing them and letting them bleed out. From there, he used his last 5 bullets to take out the engine of the helicopter. The helicopter fell and was going down at a steep decline and was aimed at hitting the 40th Ave Tower. All of the sudden, the wing clipped the side of the building, followed by the base hitting the building. A loud roar engulfed the city and a fire was soon blazing. 

40 people were killed that day. Including a loyal fighter pilot named Type1. He was a controversial pilot, with his radical views on race, but his legacy will live on in their hearts.
----
Speed huffed and puffed around the office with his morning cup of coffee in hand. “How could we let these shits kill off our pilots?” he screamed.

“Procedure was followed.” answered PressF. “We couldn’t do anything about it.”

“We had 2 agents die! We have him in our grasp. What more could we have asked for?!” Speed howled.

“What choice do we have? It’s game over for us? How are we going to make an impact now. They are more powerful than ever?” replied Water. That is when the door was kicked down. The open door revealed a young man with a lit cigarette in hand. He took a puff of it and slammed it to the ground. “I heard you need help…” the man added.

“Oh really? Who the hell are you?” exclaimed Speed.

“Treat your elders with respect,” said the man right before pushing down Speed to the ground. “You need some serious help if your gonna defeat Franklin and the Institutionalists. It is the most powerful thing I’ve seen.”

“And what asset are you?” responded Speed.

“You don’t read the news, do you?” replied the man. The man pulled out the newspaper behind his back pocket, where he also pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He pointed to the title. “RationalMadman?” proclaimed Speed in a shocked tone.

If Ramshutu’s company was big business, RationalMadman’s was bigger. Winner of some of the most prized accolades in Neklandia’s history, he received recognition for being a honest, yet intimidating person. He was not someone to mess with if you wanted to make a deal with. He owned some of the shadiest businesses, but made the most profit. He was public, yet seclusive at the same time. He was a master of misconception and misperception.

He had a long rivalry with Ramshutu and his company. The words they exchange were harsh and decrippling to normal people. Both of these people had skins of steel, and could not be perpetrated easily. When a scandal came out against one, the other would be the first to respond in a fierce and unforgiving manner.

Vader
Vader
“What the fuck are you doing here? Coming to soil us like you tried with Ramshutu?”  Speed antagonized.

“Cute antagonization, but I read through you and simply do not care.” analyzed RM. “I think it’s cute you try.” 

“What do you want from us, trying to kick us when we are down? Where is your goddamn soul.” clapped back Speed.

“I’ve come to pledge my allegiance and ask for you to join my cause.” replied RM
“Why do you want to correlate with the enemy.” questioned Speed, sipping into his coffee cup intrigued.

“I am not the enemy in this fight. I fight for my beliefs, not by some pity party that you made to counter the harassment of Ramshutu.” remarked RM.

“What help do we need from you.” 

“Look at you! How much more inferior are you to me!”
“I’m the leader of powerful political party, look at you. You’re over there jackin it to Eminem all day while we try to make a real difference. You can’t provide us anything.” RM proceeded to place a card with his number on the table. Speed looked at it, and then looked back at.

“You’ll call me when you need it,” quoted RM. He ashed out his last cigarette on the table, threw the bud on the ground, stomped on it, then slammed the door shut.
---------
The king’s castle was in shambles and everyone was running wild, with servants clueless on what to do or what to say.

Bsh1 was in his room writing up legislation next to his doll’s of Leonardo di Caprio and Shawn Mendes, who gave him motivation everyday while debating about world hunger to the chamber of elites.

Bsh1 was elected in to his job by Mike due to his connections with him on the boat. Mike wanted a strong and firm cabinet to lead the mission of creating this new land. He selected a few advisers, one of them was bsh1. Bsh1 was well known in his hometown for being the world’s sexiest man. All the women wanted him back home, but he could indulge in these beautiful women not because he was gay, but because he had a loving French husband at home he needed to take care of. When he hit the landmine with Mike, he brought him over and they started their life together

Mike bursted in the room in a state of panic while bsh was writing the legislation for nudity. Startled, bsh looked up at Mike “What’s wrong?” asked bsh1

“I need you to come with me…” Mike mumbled. Bsh1 walked out the door to follow Mike down a long hall. They walked for a mile until King Mike stepped into a discrete room. He unlocked the door, to find the Pit of Succession. This is where Kings would come to give up on their authority.

Edited by: Water

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
How did you make this better than the first chapter? This is golden.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
T.H.I.S                   I.S                       G.R.E.A.T
Vader
Vader
-->
@blamonkey
@Dr.Franklin
:) Thanks
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
amazing
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
the editing was superb
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Three thumbs up
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
ikr, like I mean that editor, he knew what he was doing.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
LOL! I Laughed IRL! This is good shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
This has RM stamp of approval.

341 days later

skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
wheres the next part?!?!

Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
There's 3 more episodes to read. Idk if I will finish after this one. I'm in the process of other writing projects for $$$ and don't have time rn to finish a FanFic