NSFW: One sick and twisted question that will categorically ascertain your true wing leanings.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 56
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Your next door neighbour, who you have a somewhat mutually beneficial peace with in the neighbourhood but isn't your best friend ever, is domestically abusing their family, housemates etc.

What do you want to do?
What do you do?

It has gone on for an extensive period of time, there is no question that they are abusing.

Options:

(some are illegal to admit you want to do, just think it silently)

1. Give them a taste of their own medicine, or at least vigilante their ass in some shape or form. Then walk away, the pain'll fix 'em.
  2. As above, but you ensure the children are moved to safety, whether or not you are technically kidnapping them in the meantime.
  3. Join in and film it for a bit, ensuring you're not on the tape, then blackmail them later on gambling on them never being willing to take you down with them and you'd be getting a lesser sentence to them anyway, or equal at worst.
  4. Ignore it, that aint your issue, in fact you have enough shit to deal with at home. That fucking rebellious brat is playing Justin Bieber too loud, you can hear it through their $4 earphones. It's time to do what's right, handle your own household.
  5. Get the cops involved, simple as. Do everything you can to help the case, even if blackmail starts to happen or the family deny it in fear, you will take the rascal down and you know it!
  6. Eliminate the threat and replace them with a puppet neighbour you have strong influence over.
  7. Offer kindly, silently as possible, to help the family if they want you to. If they insist on not, you back off. If they beg you to help, YOU MAKE A FULL CASE, documenting evidence and everything. After the case begins to ensue, you refuse to turn up to court, how dare Sally have snitched on her neighbour Dominic? That's so shady. You get the neighbourhood to shun Sally but before she runs off or commits suicide, you come to Sally and offer her assistance, in private. Say you're so sorry, things just got out of hand you know how the gossip is it turned things so bitter and twisted, you can't believe that Mark would frame Sally for snitching like that. Mark is a sly one. You have sex with Sally, you enjoy it. You go back to your house. You tell your spouse that Sally is so rude that when you went to help her she reached for your groin and threatened to sue you for sexual harassment.
  8. You join in, genuinely, helping each other tame the victims and dominate the neighbourhood.
I would like you to do the following.

Stage 1

Take the number which is what you want to do. Add it to the number of what you think you really would do.

If the result is 2 digits, add those digits together. 

If both were option 8, for instance your result will be a 7 because 16 becomes 1+6=7

Stage 2
Now, I want you to take the number you would loathe doing most.
Now, I want you to take the number that was so stupid or immoral that it crossed your mind the least before reading the questions. If this is nonexistent, the number is 0.

With these 2 numbers I want you to minus the latter from the former.

Stage 3
Now, minus the result of Stage 2 from the result of Stage 1.

Okay. Now go and read the number that is the difference.

If the answer is what you wanted to do, you are overall a libertarian Left-winger.
If the answer is what you thought you'd do, you are overall an authoritarian Left-Winger
If the answer is either 0 or something very 'grey area' in your morality, you are a chameleon and have no real agenda other than survival.
If the answer is what you really didn't want to do, you are overall an authoritarian Right-Winger
If the answer is what never really crossed your mind before reading it, you are a Right-Wing Libertarian.
If the answer is larger than 8, you are a ruthless dictator without wing orientation, you may identify as an anarchic rebel.

This is a very complicated algorithm. You cannot fool it, you cannot decode it unless you are as much of a genius as I am and you probably will think this is bullshit. Feel free to criticise it or admit its accuracy in the comments below.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Sorry it took some tweaking, it's finished now. I was a chameleon by the way.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I got chameleon who leans to authoritarian right-wing... Oh dear.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
what do you lean to?
PaulVerliane
Debates: 26
PaulVerliane
cal the police and buy a 12 guage, if th police dont deal with it bait the bitch on to you property and shoot him in the balls, let him suffer a bit and then finish him off with  a shot to the head, then call your lawyer and then call 911 , i've actually been in situations like this. god bless mossberg 590s
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
it also why i dont /cant own a gun and realize lax gun laws make for a bad quality of life even the best of us have weak moments
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
I am apparently a ruthless dictator. Really odd considering my choices.

Political compass tests normally get me the higher end of moderate right and very slightly authoritarian.

Fun game, though!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bmdrocks21
Tell something, if you think this test is flawed, describe your political agenda to me and I will help decode why you are correctly identified. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bmdrocks21
To prove that my test isn't just bogus, even though a negative result in Stage 3 is possible, why is no one so far reporting it? That is because I know what I am doing, no matter what your value system of ethics is, you end up with a positive number or 0 by the end.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Remote bravado is no measure of actual individual capability, because human beings are fickle and not necessarily honest.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
How did you get this?
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
you are a Right-Wing Libertarian.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@RationalMadman
We have gone over my policy positions before. I believe in little government intervention in our lives, which seems rather incompatible with being a dictator. Perhaps a ruthless, laissez-faire dictator?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bmdrocks21
This spots your true allegiance and motives based not only on what you think you want but also what you want the least, in combination with it. You may think you are one thing but when it comes down to what you loathe the most, it appears you're more of something else than you realised and would alter in real life situations, if given power.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
do you agree?
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
yeah I think so, certainly wasn't surprised, if anything I was surprised that it worked as it did, but yeah I agree with it, well done btw.
I would have replied directly to you but you have be blocked so....
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I've unblocked you.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Authoritarian Right Winger
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I believe that is accurate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
Do you have a 'leaning' to your chameleon result? Based on your feelings towards the end-result's action and how it relates to the four stances?
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
I leaned toward left-wing libertarian according to result. Sorry, I forgot to respond.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I got right wing libertarian.

4+5 = 9 for part 1 

6-3 = 3 part 2

9-3 = 6 part 3
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
what is this bullshit just grab a shot gun and kill the fucker
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
do you agree with the result?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
Hmm, while I don't think I'm part fascist, it's also true that my 'least thought of before' result was biased as I wrote them all. You probably are accurate in your result's leaning.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Most people who think they are not fascist don't understand how powerful the government is.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Perhaps, I also am overall authoritarian when in charge but libertarian-ish when not in charge so yeah I am a chameleon in that sense for sure and would naturally lean to authoritarianism but I do not tend to increase inequality or simply go with the current rich, I don't really think so... I don't know, maybe I am more cynical and cowardly when given power than I realised. My test is designed such that you cannot fool it and one of my choices does actually imply I am less moral than I admit to myself.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Inequality is built into our DNA. There is only one systemic cure for that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
What is that?