Wylted AMA

Author: Wylted

Total: 59
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
  • What are your top three favorite countries (not necessarily meaning you'd want to live there)?

Japan has a great culture it seems, and I like Japanese people in general. Hong Kong residents which is almost like a separate country to China. I have made a few Hong Kong friends online who have had a warrior mentality which I respect.

Venezuela, because of the women

Wylted
Wylted
Where would you if you had to hide from the US government or flee to a safe spot?

Some sort of non extradition country. I think a Latin American one that had a low cost of living. Where did Mccafee hide? Probably the same spot

Wylted
Wylted
Who's the worst person that you're still friends with?

I am fiercely loyal and only choose to be friends with people I am willing to step in front of a bullet for. So really I have one friend. I talked about him on survivor a bit. When the game is over I can discuss him further but he is a good guy. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@LordLuke
  1. What's you're favorite restaurant?

A cafe in Glasgow Delaware called whereabouts cafe. They have steamed bagels which is how bagels should be made, and very good specialty drinks and the staff are very friendly and have become almost like a 2nd family though I haven't been to that state in a while

1. Who shares your beliefs the best on the site?

People that hold my beliefs tend to keep them private? Maybe Disc. I don't know

Wylted
Wylted
Stealing questions from other AMAsnif this does not get more attention
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
What was your greatest achievement on DDO?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drafterman
This might be a surprise to you, but I don't think anything I do is important. In real life I don't take compliments well. In fact they kinda piss me off. After shooting a game of pool, if I stomp my opponent and they tell me good job, I say thank you but want to punch them in their face. If I did a good job why did I have to see the table twice? If I did a good job why did I miss position twice and force myself to take 2 tough shots. 

If they tell me good job at work, all I can think of is the imperfect moves I made there as well, and areas that need improvement. 

My two simultaneous warring feelings are that I am powerful beyond all measure and that any imperfection can have disastrous effects. One of the reasons I hate all politicians in influential positions is because they are not perfect, their decisions are not perfect and their decisions will often times even result in more destruction. Even when their decisions improve the world, often it did not improve the world in an optimal way which means less total improvement than could be accomplished which I also thinks qualifies as doing damage. 

I have 2 recurring dreams. One where I punch somebody in a fight and they die, and one in which I punch them and they are unaware of it. 
I go from having a personality of grandiose delusions or one of self hatred. Often at the same time. 

Raising a kid is the worst. Any false move I make and he will have a less happy life than maximally optimal. Or less accomplished or less life in general. Any false move and the kids life is destroyed by not being perfect. 

I like DDO/Dart because I worry less about imperfect moves and less about getting things perfect. I have to avoid debate though because of the dual reasons that I am even more of a perfectionist now and that I have less time. 

If somebody applied for a job with me and they told me that their biggest weakness is their a perfectionist, I am not hiring them. It is a sly way to say they have no weakness, but in reality it is a disease of the mind. I don't feel loved because I am imperfect. I don't feel worthy of being in any position I earn because I am imperfect. It is a battle that never ends and that I can never win.

You know I rescued my siblings from my abusive father, at first by taking the blame for everything and taking their punishments. In my father's eyes they did nothing wrong, because I always volunteered to take the punishment. The torture.

One time I was weak and decided to save us all. We ended up in foster care and both were abused. The one time where I was selfish and decided to rescue myself, it hurt others. So the self blame is old and maybe it comes from always taking the blame or needing myself and them to be perfect to avoid the torture. 

You know once at like 15, my beat my father in a fight, but I still accepted his abuse afterwords instead of defending myself. I think I started to think I deserved it. It seems to have gotten off topic now, but ultimately. I don't feel anything is an accomplishment. It was either meaningless because I lack control of the world outside my head or my accomplishments are monstrous because they have likely caused damage by not being maximally beneficial.

Wylted
Wylted
I also hate cops lawyers and judges because their decisions effect lives and they are in a position where it is incredibly difficult to make perfect decisions or where perfect decisions could get them fired or disbarred
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
I was asking more along the lines of what troll or prank you were most proud of, but I get you. That's a rough life and that stuff sticks with you and shapes your perceptions into adulthood.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drafterman
The presidential elections. I had to stay up for 48 hours straight on both to make it happen and put a lot of effort into the planning stages, which involved a lot of open deception some think I just stumbled in but I put in a lot of effort
Wylted
Wylted
My problem with the second one is the endgame was winning the election, I should have risked losing by making my endgame about what I would do after elected. 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
I think it was for your presidential election that a bunch of ex-DDOers came out of the wood work to vote for you. Fun times.
Wylted
Wylted
I only went after a few of those people so that was mostly organic and from a few of thett's friends doing that, so it felt good. Some of them like dark Kermit I never talked to on DDO so that was a good feeling getting their support
LordLuke
Debates: 1
LordLuke
-->
@Wylted
You say you want personalized questions?

Sorry, I just thought those two (or how many I used on both you and Supa) questions were good for any AMA.
LordLuke
LordLuke
Also I do that with the Questions feature a good bit too, I reuse lots of questions.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@LordLuke
I don't care if the questions are personal. I just didn't know how the question section worked. I sometimes act like a boomer
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Wylted
Flys.
Do they do a loop to land on the ceiling, or a last second twist ?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I think it is a last second twist. Have you been paying attention to site politics here, you usually give incredibly interesting analysis of those sorts of things.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
What is your favorite TV show of all time?

Favorite type of dessert?

Do you like hiking?

Username
Debates: 9
Username
Do you genuinely believe black people are inferior to whites? You're aware that even the alt-right does not believe that, right? Inferiority is not an objective metric by any scientific standard. 

Also, unless your Libertarianism is purely economic, you're aware that forcibly gathering up blacks and shipping them out of the countries is a direct violation of Libertarianism and the basic principles of liberty, right?

This is per your debate here:

Wylted
Wylted
What is your favorite TV show of all time?

Probably a true between Spartacys Breaking bad and Prison Break

Favorite type of dessert?

Vanilla iceceeam

Do you like hiking?

Immensely 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Username
I rarely debate a topic and take a position I actually agree with, and when I do take a position I agree with often my actual premises have nothing to do with the provided ones. Debating is a game. I don't know or care of blacks are inferior and I think it would be quite easy to come up with an objective standard, but I don't care. I really just care about how people treat me. 
Wylted
Wylted
As far as the hiking is concerned I wish I could do it more but people take their dogs hiking and I have been very paranoid about dogs lately. 
Wylted
Wylted
Also I don't know that rounding blacks up and shipping them out would violate the political philosophy I ascribe to which is a retarded mix of transhumanism libertarianism and nationalism with some blind hatred of anybody in positions of authority thrown in

14 days later

LordLuke
LordLuke
-->
@Wylted
After reading your WONDERFUL, AMAZING meme about how to get a girlfriend, I'm gonna go ask you that in your questions section and it'll be there forever.

I'm also going to make a topic about it with that meme picture you made in it.
LordLuke
LordLuke
-->
@Wylted
Also, if anything you said about your number of girls is right, are you still getting many?
LordLuke
LordLuke
-->
@Wylted
I literally just now asked like nearly everyone on this site the question
"How do you get a girlfriend?"

That can be like the question everyone has and can compare or something.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@LordLuke
Just be confident, keep pushing the relationship forward and be respectful. So to move a relationship from not knowing a girl closer to fucking her. Perhaps go up to her and say hi and talk about whatever pops into your head, and go from there but always escalate, but be patient and have an abundance mindset.
LordLuke
LordLuke
-->
@Wylted
Why do you seem so much more normal on DART than on Discord sometimes?