Mary Shroom Jane

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
..."An Israeli Company Is Combining Mushrooms with Marijuana to Treat Illnesses"...

..."So far, it seems like Cannabotech is looking to stick to non-psychedelic mushrooms for its cannabis blends, but a growing body of research is proving that psilocybin can be as effective a medicine as medical marijuana.

...Recent studies have found that psilocybin can help patients overcome treatment-resistant depression, alcoholism, or anxiety, and current trials are exploring how this psychedelic fungi can treat anorexia or even snap patients out of comas. The US Food and Drug Administration is now conducting clinical trials that could lead to the legalization of psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy within the next few years."..

Sanity slowly riding on the currents underneath the surf of a seemingly sometimes insane humanity

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Sanity slowly,
Riding on the currents underneath the surf.
Of a seemingly sometimes,
Insane humanity.

Now I like that.
Ditch the science and concentrate on the poetry.

Regards.

Z
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
"Alice looked all round her at the flowers and the blades of grass, but she did not see anything that looked like the right thing to eat or drink under the circumstances. There was a large mushroom growing near her, about the same height as herself; and when she had looked under it, and on both sides of it, and behind it, it occurred to her that she might as well look and see what was on the top of it.

She stretched herself up on tiptoe, and peeped over the edge of the mushroom, and her eyes immediately met those of a large caterpillar, that was sitting on the top with its arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah, and taking not the smallest notice of her or of anything else."

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Ditch the science and concentrate on the poetry.Regards.Z
One does not exclude the other except with those people of narrow and limited mental bandwidth.

Your clueless to the facts, truth and rational, logical comment sense I present  because of your ego based mental blockage.

Ego keeps you ignorant.  That is your choice.

I choose to grasp the most comprehensive wholistic set and have laid out clealy what Ive what I believe that is.

You, not so much if not at all.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc

"what Ive" irk sure said.

And arrogant intent though.

Worthy ode be it.