A Serious Discussion on Flexation of Words

Author: Vader

Total: 9
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
PLEASE NOTE: I support Moderation 100% and I think are doing a great job, but right now, a discussion is needed and I think this needs to be discussed and debated on. I have shared my thoughts, and this is a community generated discussion.
----------------------

I am one not to complain about the moderation policies and the CoC itself, but I have a right to stand tall and lead in this discussion of policy and flexation. It is time to do a serious discussion on the effect of words and how they should be treated. Someone told me in life that every word weighs heavily or lightly.

The COC suggest a style where each word is treated equally under the eyes of moderation. This is of the upmost ridiculousness things I have ever seen on the site. I know there is a revise in place, but i think this should be a community toss up and design to discuss these things

I have fallen victim to this because of a discussion of the words, from my 5 day ban with bsh and such, to many other instances, this equality in words need to switch to an ever evolving system of words deemed, vulgar

I would suggest a chart of severity, where the N word is treated different from an ageist remark such as "ok boomer." We also need to establish. Having the n-word compared to as boomer, by definition of the Dictionary.com, is a disregard of America history.

From this post, I want to ask the community on this, so that moderation and such can act upon this and make the community better
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
an ageist remark such as "ok boomer."

Omfg. Boomer is an ageist word now? What about other names of generations like the word millennial or the letter X?

Someone explain to my why the word boomer is ageist but the letter X is not. Sounds like it should be based on this equality of words idea.

This fucking planet dude...

What were you given a 5 day ban for Supa? I do not recall that.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was defending a view on autism, and when someone was making jokes about it, i call them "A Fucking Bitch" and "A Piece of Shit" (this person was perma banned who i targetted it too)

To this day, it was a severe lapse in judgement by bsh were people agreed it was a mistake, even RM, who disliked me at the time, said that it was not a ban to celebrate
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I can direct to Virtuoso the person in reference. I am not allowed to talk about them due to an RO that I gladly respect

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I can direct to Virtuoso the person in reference. I am not allowed to talk about them due to an RO that I gladly respect

If this RO was put in place while bsh was in power (which I am assuming based on you saying bsh is the one that banned you though you did not give a time-frame) then the RO is no longer valid (posts 2, 3, 4, and 7):

Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
No, the most recent RO that caused this post to be made
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Gotcha. I did not realize this thread was in response to an RO.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
It is not a response to an RO, but a discussion about what was said in that RO and outside things to warrant it

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
Concerning the flexation of words.

What is flexation?

The flexation of a word, maybe?