COC Revisions

Author: David

Total: 171
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
Thanks for another one of your naked appeals to ignorance.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney

Not sure what you are talking about.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
I think you are the ignorant one honey, I bet you don't even know the bullying I was referring to, let alone this vote he's talking about which was one he moderated but another user made.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
Look, if you want to accuse someone, actually present the evidence.

[Or better yet, send them a private message.]

Claiming you have "indisputable evidence" without actually presenting any of it is, by definition, an appeal to ignorance.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
No. It's raising my bet on a hand that he knows I'm not bluffing on.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@3RU7AL
Ignore RM. He has a victim complex and everyone he doesn't like is a bully.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh, don't you just hate it when someone just dismisses everything you said in one sentence by attacking your character instead of making an argument?

Ignore Lunatic. He comes from a corrupt DDO and is still nostalgic over how corrupt it would moderate based on user popularity.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I do it better than you do and when I do it, it's not an attack on your character but on your agenda.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah so what's my hidden agenda?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
To make this place as corrupt as DDO
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Lunatic
To make this place as corrupt as DDO
The mind-reader fallacy.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
How about we clear up here and now who lies about who and who bullies who? You won't like the posts I link to as it will show the real you and how rude you were pre-mod. I don't lie about you, you lie about yourself...

Let's review your evidence:
  1. I did not delete a tied vote, on a debate to which you did not take part: Nothing to do with you.
  2. Lazarous placed a vote, again, on a debate to which you did not take part: First, nothing to do with you; second, I am not Lazarous.
  3. You complained: So what?
Please explain how anything Lazarous does is me bullying you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
That is not you bullying me. You bullied me most recently on a threat you made claiming you erroneously were the second to earn the Professional Voter medal.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I worry about vote integrity and consistent vote moderation even when the debate doesn't directly involve me.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
That is not you bullying me. You bullied me most recently on a threat you made claiming you erroneously were the second to earn the Professional Voter medal.

How are users starting threads which do not name certain other users, bullying them?

I worry about vote integrity and consistent vote moderation even when the debate doesn't directly involve me.
That you think spammed votes of "Kiss my goddamn ass" are how people should be voting, and are complaining of votes which rise to a higher quality.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
People can read the thread and see you bullying me. It was a bit silly of you to link to it so proudly. Would you like to go through the contents of what you posted in the thread?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
That you think spammed votes of "Kiss my goddamn ass" are how people should be voting, and are complaining of votes which rise to a higher quality.

I did the former to get a loophole in the rules patched. Even if I was morally inconsistent, it wouldn't matter. What you just wrote is incoherent; you said 'That', yet you probably meant to say 'It is very ironic that'... It still wouldn't in any shape or form have weight in defying what I said.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Lmao is he really defending that as a vote? Case closed guys. Rationalmadman is more of a lunatic then myself.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
You bullied me most recently on a threat you made claiming you erroneously were the second to earn the Professional Voter medal.
How are users starting threads which do not name certain other users, bullying them?
People can read the thread and see you bullying me.
Your delusions that threads which don't make any mention you are somehow bullying you, is your problem. As for you going into such a thread and repeatedly requesting to be mocked; you've already said that to not do as you request would be to cyberbully you. So which would you prefer?

Again, your best recorded evidence of me cyberbullying you before I was on the moderation team (as you put it "You won't like the posts I link to as it will show the real you and how rude you were pre-mod."), were recent activity by another user that in no way involved you, long after I joined the moderation team... This is how you choose to exemplify your cognitive skills, and yet you wonder why things don't go your way.

I did the former to get a loophole in the rules patched. Even if I was morally inconsistent, it wouldn't matter. What you just wrote is incoherent; you said 'That', yet you probably meant to say 'It is very ironic that'... It still wouldn't in any shape or form have weight in defying what I said.
Anyone else understands what I wrote just fine. However, the manner in which you are standing by your former choice to sexually harass countless members, actually does lower my opinion of you. Congrats!
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Lmao is he really defending that as a vote? Case closed guys. Rationalmadman is more of a lunatic then myself.
You laughing at him doesn't "in any shape or form have weight in defying" the quality of that lengthy series of votes; to which the automated system even gave him a shiny!

Technically awful quality is still a scalable level of quality, so my above statement is true, even while being a satirical use of his own words.
Lunatic
Lunatic
???