Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
we fvcked up

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
--> @Greyparrot @Speedrace
Guys if the game doesn't end after this, max is confirmed scum lol. I was gonna wait until next DP to reveal this, but I think it's too late anyway. 

Max is hated townie, so in a lylo he only takes one vote to lynch. If he is town, all mafia need to do is kill literally anyone else but him, and it's an auto win. Wouldn't even make sense for the mod to make another day phase, since the mafia's one vote would be enough to end the game, might as well just skip to the endgame. So if the game doesn't end after this, Max is basically confirmed scum.

The only potential flaw in this theory is if the mod for some reason decides to still post the next DP just to make it official, I don't know why warren would do that, but for the sake of WIFOM'ing mod psyche, let's consider he does this. If airmax is alive give it 24 hours before voting. If he is town, mafia will just vtl him instantly and we lose (which is why I said we might be f'ed). If no one votes him in 24 hours, it will confirm he is the last scum, there's no reason for mafia to wait it out, and everyone will have had a chance to see the day phase after 24. We can make it less than 24 hours if every living player posts at least once before that acknowledging they are aware of the DP.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
--> @Greyparrot
DO NOT VOTE LUNATIC

DO NOT DO IT NO MATTER WHAT

We have one small chance
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
VTNL has passed. The day (6, wrote 5, oops!) has ended in a no-Lynch.

Submit night actions. D7 will begin as close to 8PM EST as possible based on my availability.
SupaDudz
Debates: 30
SupaDudz
--> @warren42
you named it d5 instead of d6 silly
SupaDudz
SupaDudz
Messing up the mafia archive -_-
SupaDudz
SupaDudz