Office Mafia D6

Author: warren42

Total: 32
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Lynched Last DP
AROSE: You are Ryan Howard, the temp turned wonderkid turned disgraced executive. You are vanilla; you can contribute to the game with your voice and your vote. You win with the town.

Died in the Night
Press: You are Dwight Schrute. You are one of the top salesmen, the assistant to the regional manager, and a volunteer sheriff’s deputy. As such, you are the cop. Each night, you can choose a player to investigate, and find out if they are guilty or innocent. You win with the town.

Graveyard
SirAnon: Ninja (Lonnie)
Pie: 1x Vig (Creed)
Supa: Roleblocker (Darryl)
Water: Vanilla (Kevin)
Drafter: Vanilla (Phyllis)
Wylted: Tracker (Michael)
Oro: Watcher (Pam)
AROSE: Vanilla (Ryan)
Press: Cop (Dwight)

Living Players
Lunatic
Greyparrot
Speedrace
Airmax1227

With 4 players alive it takes 3 to lynch. DP will end Monday, November 15 at 8PM EST.

Good luck!

warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace
@airmax1227
MYLO fellas, can town pull it off?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Should we VTNL? My only problem with that is that no extra information will be gotten tonight...so it wouldn't make a real difference :/
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
OWO 

I INSPECTED WARREN LAST NIGHT. HE'S GUILTY AF

VTL WARREN420

k bye

DX
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Again this will be my only post today.

Town is a collective garbage of royal FUCKUPS for daily allowing Luna to lead mislynch trains with zero consequences. At this point, it's all but certain that Luna has won, and we should just concede.

Luna MVP.

Grats.

VTL LUNA (useless protest vote)

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
VTNL isnt a horrible idea. Judging in the last few DPs I dont think we'll get a whole lot of talk. A lylo decision gives us better odds than mylo.
I still feel like airmax is likely scum but I want to be careful.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Ok, although if Air doesn't agree then it won't happen period
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
If I was scum and purposely "leading mislynches" you still couldnt blame just me. The fact that you give me responsibility for every mislynch is a joke. Other people have been on board every single lynch homie. You can pin it all on me if you want but its laughable.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Air would be scummy to disagree. Vtnl is the smartest option.

Lunatic
Lunatic
VTNL nac
Lunatic
Lunatic
I feel like 60% sure max is the last scum. Speedrace could be playing me for the fool lol. If i make it to LYLO I'll put aside my bias for max though and see who makes the best case.

I guess GP could be scum but i predict he dies tonight

Speedrace
Speedrace
VTNL
Lunatic
Lunatic
Just thought about something. If greyparrot is town both of us survive tonight, and he does what he has done every day and just auto votes me, mafia can hammer me and insta win next DP. So if that happens, then mafia probably already won. If votes me and I don't get insta hammered, by max or speed it means GP is scum.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
If that's true, we've basically sealed his fate. If he doesn't vote, we know he has to be scum, but if he does it could be either or. BUT if you don't get hammered then it's an easy win

Not even sure if he reads these messages
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Regardless, mafia have an advantage at LYLO if greyparrot is town and they don't kill him. Pretty much an auto win for them lol. A Lylo between you me and max would be optimal, since we can figure out who scum is by careful decision making. Somehow doubt that is going to happen. :/ But it's not gonna be better in MYLO I guess. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I feel like town lost this when the Drafter/wylted/GP tunnel team formed in DP3. Since then half the players decided to just stop trying and automatically wrote me off as scum, and mafia has been able to roll over us. There's no careful reasoning or deduction any more and no one wants to try lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
The way the night kills have been set up also really make me think max is scum. Mafia has been smart and calculative with who they are keeping alive, knowing who will vote who, and who is likely to be mis-lynched in the final DP'es. Max is 100% smart enough to have made these decisions. I guess speedrace could be too, I just don't have enough experience with him to know how he plays. But I know max is diabolical, I remember being impressed with his mafia plays in live mafia, and I believe he is undefeated in live as mafia because of how calculating he is. 
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
Fine I'll NL but I urge everyone alive in the next DP to not vote on anyone until we have discussed it thoroughly... any vote on anyone will lead to an immediate hammer - and therefore likely mislynch... so let's be careful about it when the time comes

also the argument that I'm behind the NKs because they are savvy is not very reasonable... any of the 4 of us have enough mafia experience to know whom to NK in this situation... but I appreciate the compliment

VTNL
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@airmax1227
I didn't really expect you to defend yourself from that, my musings are mostly based on guess-work, and could easily be wrong. My inexperience in playing with speed is also a factor, as well as my suspicions due to your claim.

I understand that speed is entirely capable of the same ability to choose night kills wisely. 

I'll try to make a case on every player for being scum, and weigh which is heaviest, and factor in other's reads as well if we make it to LYLO.

Also if I make it to next day phase, I think I have a plan. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
UVC

Lunatic-1/3- Greyparrot
VTNL-3/3- Lunatic, Speedrace, airmax
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
nac
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I know you think I am scum. I am not. I don't expect you to be convinced. But IF you survive tomorrow, I ask you to please not instantly place your vote on me. Even if you think I am guaranteed scum. I have a plan that should reveal who the last scum is, and even if I die tonight I think it will be apparent, but it requires no one voting for at least the first 24 hours of next day phase. If even a tiny part of you thinks you are wrong about me being mafia, I beg you to heed this request.

Lunatic
Lunatic
If I die tonight, tomorrow last scum should be obvious. If no one votes for the first 24 hours, last mafia should be obvious. Won't explain now, but just think about it, and you will hopefully know what I am talking about.
Lunatic
Lunatic
If the last mafia is smart, unfortunately one of max or speed dies tonight. If greyparrot is smart and doesn't instavote next phase, then that might not matter as much. 

Greyparrot, please, be smart about this. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
oh shit. tonight might be endgame, I just realized lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
we fvcked up

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace
Guys if the game doesn't end after this, max is confirmed scum lol. I was gonna wait until next DP to reveal this, but I think it's too late anyway. 

Max is hated townie, so in a lylo he only takes one vote to lynch. If he is town, all mafia need to do is kill literally anyone else but him, and it's an auto win. Wouldn't even make sense for the mod to make another day phase, since the mafia's one vote would be enough to end the game, might as well just skip to the endgame. So if the game doesn't end after this, Max is basically confirmed scum.

The only potential flaw in this theory is if the mod for some reason decides to still post the next DP just to make it official, I don't know why warren would do that, but for the sake of WIFOM'ing mod psyche, let's consider he does this. If airmax is alive give it 24 hours before voting. If he is town, mafia will just vtl him instantly and we lose (which is why I said we might be f'ed). If no one votes him in 24 hours, it will confirm he is the last scum, there's no reason for mafia to wait it out, and everyone will have had a chance to see the day phase after 24. We can make it less than 24 hours if every living player posts at least once before that acknowledging they are aware of the DP.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
DO NOT VOTE LUNATIC

DO NOT DO IT NO MATTER WHAT

We have one small chance
warren42
warren42
VTNL has passed. The day (6, wrote 5, oops!) has ended in a no-Lynch.

Submit night actions. D7 will begin as close to 8PM EST as possible based on my availability.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@warren42
you named it d5 instead of d6 silly