Just Not Feeling It

Author: Vader

Total: 5
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am getting this weird feeling that everything I do is pointless and it has just been on my mind. It isn't severe, but I do get mild bouts of it and idk man. I wonder if anyone feels the same way, and if they do, lmk

Annie_ESocialBookworm
Debates: 0
Annie_ESocialBookworm
-->
@Vader
"We're not doomed. In the great, grand scheme of things, we're just tiny specks that will one day be forgotten. So it doesn't matter what we did in the past, or how we'll be remembered. The only thing that matters is right now, this moment, this one spectacular moment we are sharing together." - Bojack Horseman

But yeah, I feel this way often. What's the point of everything we do if it all just ends in death? Eventually the world will end or we'll be swallowed up by the giant turtle that upchucked the universe. And then what? 

I just try to take it one day at a time and try not to be too much of a douche. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Annie_ESocialBookworm
Yea that is what I feel. I try not to ride the waves of society, but to try to make the waves to feel unique
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vader
People have designed entire worldviews and major branches of philosophy on this feeling, so I wouldn't sweat it. We make meaning for our own life. And you seem to do this rather well, with your creative output. I imagine that when you put out a new fan fic episode or drop a dope beat, it's a real high.

I think the key is to realize that the highs won't always be constant that the lulls between them are normal.
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Yea. I think the lows are low because of the fact that the highs are so high in nature when it works well. Creativity is like that in the sense where the thought of it working out and going low is there in the first place

I plan on going to college and doing law because I love studying it. I tend to self teach myself many things so I want to do a lot of things and put in the work to do so