@ebuc
Never trust a person that says "all"
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Never trust a person that says "all"
Never trust people like you who vote, support and encourage malignant narcissistic dictator thugs like Trumpity Dumpity.

There is no comparsion of integrity of Pelosin  to the above "all" and likes of you, Trumpity, and Putin.  Just for starters.

Please share when you actually have something of relative significant integrity to share.  Rarely have we seen you do that.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
We don't live in a 2-dimensional world.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
Do you have any evidence ot suggest everyhting leads to Putin, EVEN THOUGH UKRAINE IS ANTI-RUSSIA AND TRUMP WAS DEALING WITH THEM AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
We don't live in a 2-dimensional world.
Huh? What Twilight Zone has your GParrot head entered into now. XY, ZY or XZ?

X is Putin{ Russia } ><  Y is { Russias pawn aka butt sniffer } Trumpity Dumpity 

Doesnt get much more 2-dimensional than that. Birds of a dictator-nature stick together, and hopefully in the same prison cell.

Z is China >< Rest of the world is another  GParrot heads, Twilight Zone dimensions.

Does Moscow and Crimea have a Trump Tower yet?

He has two { 2D } towers in Istanbul. And Erdogan gives Trumpity two hugs and kisses{ xxx }  for turning over  the Kurds to him for slaughter { dead meat }

And Putin { Russia } and Assad { Russia } thank Trumpity for turning over captureds lands back to them.

Yes, I think GParrot head lives in a 2 dimensional world Trumpity >< Dumpity.  Who needs anything else when your in love with Trumpity Dumpity.

Sing it GP.....I Love You....or yes I do.....I''''' just cant explain, the way I feel about you, cant you see.........sung to Paul McCartney and Wings tune I love you Trumpity Dumpity.

ebuc
ebuc
.."The Plot to Betray America" 

Author and counter-terrorism analyst Malcolm Nance joins Morning Joe to discuss his new book 'The Plot to Betray America.'

He states how when Trump was in Russia for Miss Universe, Trump was having dinners with many Russian oligarchs and beginng plans for Trumps towers.

All Roads Lead to  Russia for those with no moral integrity.