bsh1 Memorial Profile Pick of the Week No. 3: BLUE

Author: oromagi

Total: 6
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountainsI’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highwaysI’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forestsI’ve been out in front of a dozen dead oceansI’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyardAnd it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, and it’s a hardAnd it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fallOh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around itI saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on itI saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin’I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin’I saw a white ladder all covered with waterI saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all brokenI saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young childrenAnd it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hardAnd it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fallAnd what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?And what did you hear, my darling young one?I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin’Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole worldHeard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin’Heard ten thousand whisperin’ and nobody listenin’Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin’Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutterHeard the sound of a clown who cried in the alleyAnd it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hardAnd it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fallOh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?Who did you meet, my darling young one?I met a young child beside a dead ponyI met a white man who walked a black dogI met a young woman whose body was burningI met a young girl, she gave me a rainbowI met one man who was wounded in loveI met another man who was wounded with hatredAnd it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hardIt’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fallOh, what’ll you do now, my blue-eyed son?Oh, what’ll you do now, my darling young one?I’m a-goin’ back out ’fore the rain starts a-fallin’I’ll walk to the depths of the deepest black forestWhere the people are many and their hands are all emptyWhere the pellets of poison are flooding their watersWhere the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prisonWhere the executioner’s face is always well hiddenWhere hunger is ugly, where souls are forgottenWhere black is the color, where none is the numberAnd I’ll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe itAnd reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see itThen I’ll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin’But I’ll know my song well before I start singin’And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hardIt’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall
oromagi
oromagi
[Buffalo Bill 's]
defunct
               who used to
               ride a watersmooth-silver
                                                                  stallion
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
                                                                                                     Jesus

he was a handsome man 
                                                  and what i want to know is
how do you like your blue-eyed boy
Mister Death

-ee cummings

oromagi
oromagi
AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
bruh get on mafia
oromagi
oromagi

What do you want for nothing?  Rrrrrrrrrubberbiscuit?
oromagi
oromagi
Adjective

1. Of the colour blue.
  2. (informal) Depressed, melancholic, sad. 
  3. Pale, without redness or glare; said of a flame.
  4. (politics) Supportive of, run by (a member of), pertaining to, or dominated by a political party represented by the colour blue.
  5. (astronomy) Of the higher-frequency region of the part of the electromagnetic spectrum which is relevant in the specific observation.
  6. (of steak) Extra rare; left very raw and cold.
  7. (of a dog or cat) Having a coat of fur of a slaty gray shade.
  8. (archaic) Severe or overly strict in morals; gloomy.
  9. (archaic, of women) literary; bluestockinged. 
  10. (particle physics) Having a color charge of blue.
  11. (entertainment) Risque or obscene