When Utopia Crumbles [S1] [E4]

Author: Vader

Total: 18
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
EP4: Every Tear Serves A Purpose
Written by SupaDudz

I have never seen the collapse of a nation worth so much more than fighting and war. Every policy I made seemed to be shit on, and stomped on by the brutal people who fight this ugly civil war. It’s the capitalist greed that plagues the societal norms. I have been left no choice but to watch as the inevitable happens. The castle is collapsing around me and it seems all out unlawfulness has settled. My team is unwilling to work with me, so I have taken things into my own hands. I feel as if I am the ruthless dictator I hated back in my homeland. I look into the setting sun of nothingness where flames brew by the minute. Every flame has a story, and every shot has a purpose. I do not know how long I can keep this up for, but if I do not act accordingly, the Empire will crumble. I am pinned in the corner here. I have nothing to do but pray.

Bsh1 laid the note he wrote on the dresser. He dressed in his formal attire and saw the crown shine bright. He touched the crown and took a deep breath.  He proceeded to scrub some dust off the crown. He took one hard look at it and put the crown on his head.

His reflection hanged in the mirror. His sad, lifeless face filled the mirror. A small tear ran through his eye and he couldn’t help it anymore. Every tear was let out and served as a purpose. From his abuse, he took from every party and his overall mental state decaying, every tear made him vulnerable and depressed. He could not think straight, and loss his conscience. He would have bits of anxiety and panic attacks every speech he made.

Two hours after the emotional breakdown, he seemed to feel better, but reluctant. He took a long thought and walked out the door, the crown on his head, but mind lost in a trance of wickedness and depression. There was no way he could escape the burning reality what was going on

Usually, to bsh1, looking out his balcony was a sit he looks forward too. Today was not one of those days. He saw the bodies scattered around Neklandia and he stands there in disbelief. There are people walking in horror down the streets of this bloody riot. Bsh1 felt a tap on the shoulder. It was his loyal servant Castin. “Your majesty… the casualty report came in from the Riot of Hellenguard,” chimed Castin. Bsh1 took a deep sigh.

“Give it to me raw Cast.” bsh1 answered

“Not good sir, 123 people killed.” Castin noted.

“How many were PACR according to the identification analysis,” question Bsh1. Castin turned the pages and looked deeply. “94.” bsh1 took his water bottle and squeezed it as hard as he could, dumping all the water onto the flowers below. “Get me the general.” bsh whispered eerily.

“W...what.” Castin replied
“GET ME GENERAL OROMAGI!!! THESE LITTLE BASTARDS WANT A FIGHT DO THEY??” bsh1 screamed.
-----
Bsh1 and Oromagi sat at the table drinking Desperado while discussing the strategy they will take to take out the Institutionalists. Oromagi pulls out a piece of paper in his pocket and sticks it on the table. “I’ve got my army lined up and ready for the war.” oromagi said.

“How do we plan to attack the Institutionalists?” bsh1 asked.

“I’m one step ahead of thou. My spy blamonkey has found evidence of a collusion to attack PACR in 5 days. If we can hold of thy enemy. We shall be set.” oromagi exclaimed

“It is settled.” bsh1 stated. “Train the troops. Rebels will die in the hands of Mike’s vengeance.”
----------------------
RM sits down at the table with Speed, PF4R, and WaterPhoenix. This was a holy meeting and RM was in command. He stood in the middle of the table putting on his medals of honor while bumping to the newest rap track called, “Sloppy Dick” by KSI ft Eminem. He stands up in the room and takes a long pause to read his phone and then takes a deep breath before speaking. “I have people that are telling me that the government is planning an attack on us…” RM stated.

“Who the hell told you this?” Speed asked.

“I have spies around town that no one knows about, but of course me. They would never lie to me.” RM replied.

“Who is this spy?” PressF questioned.

“He will not be named at this time!” RM clapped back at.

“Guys, we know bsh1 is going to take action soon. He has quarreled with RM in the past. It would not be out there that he attacks us.” Water noted.

“Ugh, I trusted him, but what the fuck. Ok, whats your plan.” Speedrace asked.

“We outsmart the attack.” RM replied. “Sun Tzu wanted to strategically win so we win off strategy. They are sending full army down the Throne Ct for sure. They are pushing down til they get to Pinedale St, where they will push our face.” RM places a map down of the city and marks out the enemy path that he predicts. RM signals for a purple highlighter. Water throws one to him. “They are going to push at broad day, around 12PM. The tanks will move the street at 11AM from the castle. At 10:45, we all camp out behind the buildings and push far down the street. From there we flank them once we see them make the turn left onto Pinedale, then we will surprise them with a flank from behind and then take out the soldiers, then aim for the tanks.”
“This may be the craziest idea ever.” Speedrace said. “Alright, fuck it. Let’s do it!”

RM and Speedrace shook hands agreeing to the plan, but unknowing of their mistake. 

Greyparrot looked out the window from the PACR HQ and started laughing out loud, he fell to the group with a big humph, still laughing. “That’s what you get you fucking bitch.” he proclaimed.

Edited by: WaterPhoenix

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
good
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Dang. Where can I get "Sloppy Dick"? I heard it's lit
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
Yay! I'm in the story! Here's to hoping I survive more than 2 episodes.

AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
When am i gonna be in it
:(
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@AvoidDeath
Maybe when a main character is about to die and you jump in and are like:

"I FORBID THAT!!!"

And everyone's like

"ok..."

Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
exclusively soundcloud
Vader
Vader
-->
@AvoidDeath
Some people may be introduced S2, it all depends
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
-->
@Vader
Okay dokay.
RM, had been stabbed. The force felt not like one knife but of a thousand. 

"No." a shadowy figure in the back of the cold room said. It stared at him with an intense look. Not only did he feel scared, the pain in his stomach was unbearable. Blood was slowly dripping out, drip by drip. 

"What?" he cried weakly, using his last breath.

"No." A sudden swooshing sound... and boom, he woke up to Speed yelling

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Wow. I just listened to it. MGK will never come back from that.

AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
-->
@Vader
@PressF4Respect
Amazing artistical piece of music. KSI really conveys a message in this versatile song. As you can see in the lyrics below

"Suck my dick bitch
Suck my dick bitch,
Don't tell on me girl, don't be a snitch,
Keep on licking, god, suck my dick bitch"

It shows how KSI uses a form of suspense, to impact the reader greatly.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
To defeat RM you need plot armour, no surprise there.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Also who the fuck is GP sided with?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Hmmmmmm
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@blamonkey
Yay! I'm in the story! Here's to hoping I survive more than 2 episodes.
+1
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
What if the best Mafia players became leaders of the mafia?

Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Hmmmmmmmm
Vader
Vader
You have to find out this Sunday!