disgusted
And why?
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@disgusted
I say No. 
And then i visit a past loved ones Graves, and.
Well.
Don't tell anyone this boss but.   
I talk to grave stones and plaques.  
Yep I do. 

I leave the cemetery and turn a couple of corners and it dawns on me what i just did.
I have also twice tried to NOT talk at a grave, but have failed.

So it's, of course i don't believe in the afterlife, outside of a cemetery that is. 
Shlt I'm just going to stop now. 

Good day. 

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@disgusted

disgusted,

An afterlife is the main "hook" of Christianity, and 99.99% of my fellow FAKE Christians will turn themselves into pretzels to try and defend the faith. Just look at the Satanic "ethang5" as an example of this fact!  I, on the other hand, accept the blatant contradictions within the Bible verbatim without making a fool of myself by turning myself into a pretzel in trying in vain to defend them!  Additionally, I accept the fact that our Yahweh/Jesus God is a serial killer in the Old and New Testaments, but at the same time, is to be called ever loving and forgiving.

Jesus has sent me to DEBATEART to address all of the FAKE Christians that are giving his faith a bad name by Satanically trying to rewrite His JUDEO-Christian bible to their own way of thinking by discarding His TRUE words!  As you can see, I have my godly work cut out for me in Jesus' name, praise!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey dee dee,

You may be becoming obsessed so this is a friendly heads up.

Stop @-ting me in every posts you defecate. I have nothing to do with your spam to others. You already mention me in every post you make.

I have experience with confused obsessed posters. Your pal banned was one such. Don't let the bitterness eat you up man. It will consume you if you allow it.

Don't take it personally. I was expertly and professionally trained for trolls. I'm just doing my job, your obsession is misplaced dee dee.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE: "Don't take it personally. I was expertly and professionally trained for trolls. I'm just doing my job, your obsession is misplaced dee dee."

Get your money back if you were allegedly and professionally trained for trolls!!!! LOL!  That was a great joke, we thank you for the laugh!

Conversely, Jesus and I are professionally trained to address your blatant bible ignorance. Therefore, I have a "higher power" than you to perform what needs to be done while you are here at DEBATEART, understood?  If you don't like it, take it up with Jesus in prayer tonight as He has watched you continuously RUN AWAY from His word with your "opinions" instead of using his Bible as a reference of fact! BLASPHEME!

One aspect for you to think about if you are upset with me easily Bible Slapping Silly, is to simply not run away from my bible axioms with some of the most lamest and child like responses this forum has probably ever seen, get it?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Get your money back if you were allegedly and professionally trained for trolls!!!! LOL!  That was a great joke, we thank you for the laugh!
You're now stalking me, @ting me in your every post, even in threads I'm not a part of, mentioning me in every post you make, even posts addressed to others, running away from questions and pretending not to see rebuttals....

I think my money was well spent dee dee.

Conversely, Jesus and I are professionally trained to address your blatant bible ignorance. 
Who trained Jesus goober? Lol!

Therefore, I have a "higher power" than you to perform what needs to be done while you are here at DEBATEART, understood? 
I don't consider ignorance to be "higher power". You are just another dime a dozen internet troll claiming to hear voices in his head. You get treated like a troll.

When you're no longer afraid to address my points, I will listen. Till then, your rants and your bluster get treated as exactly what they are. Ignorant nonsense.

And as long as you want to confirm your ignorance, I'm game. Spam as much as you want, dodge as much as you want, the unanswered questions and the unaddressed rebuttals remain.

What you will learn about me is that your lame taunts about how I appear to the members or whether I've run away mean nothing to me.

I've beaten you... easily. That's why you're foaming at the mouth with loony caps, bolding, and underlines. That's why you keep posting old spam. You have nothing.

You're empty. A fraud. You couldn't even address the illogic in your own post, but are now white knighting dee dee. What is he? Your new Hari?

Your shtick is worn out dee dee. Try something new. You're becoming a parody of yourself.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the RUNAWAY FAKE Christian,

1.  I have addressed your questions, and because you did not like the answers that made you the continued bible fool, you ran away from them again, and again, and again, and again, and again!

2.  I can't be stalking you, because your bible ignorance is overwhelming and has to always be addressed, get it? Maybe? Yes?

3.  Jesus, being our serial killer omnipotent God, is most certainly "pre-trained" as He has "trained" me within the scriptures that you can't address!

4.  It most certainly means something to you when you continually run away from my godly posts, because you keep mentioning it!!! LOL 2+2=4.

5.  I have no "shtick" that makes you the ignorant FAKE Christian, it is too easy to do, therefore, at your expense, I will continue in the name of Jesus!

6.  The first sign of a beaten FAKE Christian like you, is the fact that you have to plead erroneously that you have beaten me. How can a continued runaway FAKE Christian to Jesus' word like you even be considered in beating anyone at DEBATEART?!  Priceless misguided logic on your part, but what did we expect from you?  

7.  I have to admit, you are Satanically entertaining when you are easily put up against a wall where there is no way out because of your complete unadulterated bible ignorance, other than to run away as usual!  

Since I have addressed ALL of your questions, it is only proper for me to post FOR THE THIRD TIME, two posts of mine that you continue to run away from. Surely you understand that Jesus states to defend His faith within His Bible, so the posts in question are shown in the following post for you to answer forthwith to save further embarrassment upon this forum!  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

REGARDING MY POST #7 ABOVE, THE TWO RUNAWAY POSTS FROM YOU THAT YOU NEED TO ADDRESS ARE THE FOLLOWING!  (There are many others in a myriad of threads, but just address these two)

NUMBER ONE:

QUOTE:

Ethang5,

YOUR MISGUIDED AS USUAL POST: "Making an entire post repeating what I said to you is silly. Especially if you post what I said and then never address it."

Oh my, you can't follow your own dialog, this is because the links in question in my post #38 are not mine, they are regarding the blatant fact that you were in discussion with the Hell Bound Atheist Stephen, and where you are outright letting him "OWN YOU" because you failed to address ALL of the contradicting bible verses that he displayed in your behalf!!!  HELLO, anybody home today? NOT! LOL! How embarrassing for you, AGAIN.

I have answered your questions, and as seen, you didn't like the outcome and ventured off into another runaway accounting! Furthermore, at the end of my damaging post #38 to you, I stated that you would run away again with yet another lame "ethang5 excuse" from its revealing content of showing you to be one of the most biblically ignorant FAKE Christians on DEBATEART, remember?  As usual, you didn't let me down in your ever so weak lame post #41 in response!  

Congratulations as vying to be the number 1 runaway from biblical discussion on DEBATEART, whereas Dr. Franklin, PGA2.0, Tradesecret, and you are in the running!  

Now, once again, to save further embarrassment, reread my post #38 above in this thread, and follow though on performing what you want others to do, and that is you made the claim that there were no contradictions of bible verses in the links given, and like you said, the onus is put upon the person making a claim to prove this as fact, which is you in this case!   If you cannot perform this act for Jesus in defending His faith, then let it be known, as if it isn't already a fact, that you have miserably failed once again towards your faith and Jesus!  Now, what's it going to be, are you going to run away AGAIN, or actually stand ground and show us that ALL of the 200 NT bible contradictions in said links, are not contradictions?!!!  Do you have your running shoes on again, or would you think, WWJD?  You are so easily predictable in what you will do in this case, watch!

END QUOTE

NUMBER TWO:

ethang5,

Here is a copy of my post #38 to you where you made the claim that there is no contradictions in the 200 aforementioned NT passages listed by Stephen, and where you admitted that the person making the claim has the burden of proof to show that they are not contradictions. BUT, you continue to run away from doing what you tell others to do!  HELLO? LOL!  Think, WWJD, run away like you continue to do, or stand ground and defend the faith?

QUOTE:

ethang5,

You bible ignorance makes you so predictable, doesn't it? LOL!

#1. YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO 200 NT CONTRADICTORY PASSAGES:  “You’ve dropped 200 allegations, not a single contradiction. One contradiction would do, the fact that you had to post a wall of text is telling.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=16

#2. YOUR QUOTE STATING WITH SPECIFICITY THAT THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE ONE MAKING THE CLAIM: “No sir. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. That would be you. But you seem to think simply posting a verse and then calling it a contradiction is an argument. It isn’t.”

OUTCOME OF YOUR TWO QUOTES ABOVE: 

#1: You stated specifically that there is not single contradiction in the 200 NT passages that Stephen posted at the following links:

#2: You stated in your second quote that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim

Therefore, you made the claim that not a single contradiction resides within Stephens passages at the 3 links shown above, and you also made the claim that the burden of proof lies with one making the claim. Therefore, to follow your own advice to others, since you stated there are no bible contradictions is said links above, therefore in making this claim, you have the burden of proof to show this as fact to ALL 200 passages! 

Ethang5, look at it this way, you failed before in front of the eyes of Jesus with me easily taking you to the cleaners on equal topics, and now you have the chance to actually follow through in what you stated where the burden of proof now lies with you to show no contradictions in ALL 200 NT passages in question!  If you RUN AWAY, do you want to call Jesus a LIAR when He stated to defend His bible?  (Titus 1:9, 2 Corinthians 10:5)

As we have seen ad infinitum, at this point you RUN AWAY from posts like this that show you to be one of the most blatantly dumbfounded of biblical knowledge here on DEBATEART, therefore to save what face you have left in this particular instance, we know that you will try in vain to postulate lame excuses to hide behind.  Therefore, what comical Devil Speak will you "try" and use this time in front of the membership, but subsequently if you do not perform said proposition, you have FAILED once again!  Whats new? Absolutely nothing, LOL!!!

BEGIN:

END QUOTE

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@ethang5
@BrotherDThomas
Note: No posts here were reported, I merely chanced upon this thread and am offering some advise to keep things from escalating in future similar situations.

Brother,
If you feel the need to call someone's attention to a thread, please be civil about it. Certainly don't do it solely to bring up past or ongoing disputes. As a reminder from the COC:
d. Cross-Thread Contamination
Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes elsewhere on the site up in an unrelated thread for the purpose of harassing, mocking, or insulting another member. Treat every new exchange with a member with as much of a "clean slate" as possible.

You can also reference Satanists, Satanic People, or Satanic Christians,  without specifically naming another member who is not even involved in said thread.
Note: This is not an endorsement of said references.

Ethang,
You can block him. It would remind him of your disinterest in interacting with him, every time he attempts to tag you. While this would not prevent him from mentioning you, it would change it would change the context further into a dis-favorable direction for him (adding weight to any future reports you may need to make).
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Barney

Ragnar

YOUR QUOTE: "If you feel the need to call someone's attention to a thread, please be civil about it."

Within this thread, how was I not civil in calling out ethang5's runaway stance to posts that he cannot address, other than to run away from them, when in turn, he calls others out in an uncivil manner? I am sure this civility is for ethang5 to follow as well, where in the following one link only of many to me, and others, he has the penchant to being UNCIVIL!

You are correct, ethang5 should BLOCK ME to save further embarrassment upon the Bible topics that he has to run away from! In this vein, I only have to address his bible ignorance once, therefore we both win! LOL

As you mentioned, in referencing the alleged "reports" ethang5 could make towards me, it would be very revealing if he had to perform this insidious act, other than I am being really uncivil, because this would most likely be in the context of him not being able to address biblical axioms again. Therefore, he had to tattle-tale to the moderators with lame excuses once again to help him save face.  :(

In essence, I am not even supposed to be talking to ethang5 because of this biblical passage that relates to him:  “I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.” (Romans 16:17) But, you know what? Since I am always forgiven of misconduct, (1 John 1:9) I will continue to make it known that ethang5 is a FAKE Christian on DEBATEART!

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@BrotherDThomas
In this case, no one tagged any posts for moderator attention. I stepped in to mildly correct the baiting of users not involved in a thread, so as to try to prevent a problem in future (one which the other thread you linked, suggests is recurrent).

If feeling the need to tag someone to get their opinion on a thread, please just ask them without calling them names. As an example:
@Bob
What do you think of this topic?

As opposed to:
@Bob
...Just look at the Satanic "Bob" as an example of FAKE Christian Pretzels!
Paul
Paul
-->
@disgusted
The afterlife is death, which is a peaceful state in which you are in no pain or discomfort, do not experience the passage of time, have no thoughts at all and never get bored. Not great, but not bad either.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Paul
We have a thinker.
Thank YOU.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Barney
Thanks Ragnar, I think I'll take your advice. It does appear dee dee is becoming overly agitated.

Thanks for the proactive heads up.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Barney
Did you pull the thang up for these attacks?

You are just another dime a dozen internet troll
You get treated like a troll.
That's why you're foaming at the mouth with loony caps, bolding, and underlines

ethang5
ethang5
Yap, yap, yap!!

Lol.

disgusted
disgusted
-->