Ghost Gun OOOooOOoooo spooky

Author: TheDredPriateRoberts

Total: 16
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts

buh,buh,buh my laws, what about my laws?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Methinks that someone needs to tell USA Today that you can't build a gun without metal, so they will never pass a metal detector.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@SirAnonymous
naw what it's saying is you can potentially get the parts through security then assemble it after since the parts themselves wouldn't necessarily look like anything.  This is the market that's being created as I have said in previous posts/threads.  Stay tune for more law breakers!  Oh hey I got a great idea, let's make a law that you can't break the law?!?!?!  
This article and occurrence will pique some interest and creators.  Like those who believe information should be free.  Remember the guy who put the plans for free on the internet.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
No gun control
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Dr.Franklin
the illusion is that they think they have control.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So the idea is that you trigger the metal detector, get stopped by security who check you out and let you pass because all you have is a nail and plastic parts that look exactly like a gun, you go in the building and stop to assemble your gun because security totally aren't watching a guy with a plastic gun, then you start shooting at people only to have your gun jam after the first shot because 3D printer plastic melts at very low temperatures, and then get arrested without having a decent chance to carry out your murderous intentions. Yeah, that's gonna happen...
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
it's called control for a reason, they want CONTROL
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@SirAnonymous
no, the idea is you don't trip the metal detector.  I know this is a stretch but imagine if there was someone smarter and more clever than you are, do you think they could avoid detection?  Do you believe someone couldn't get past the metal detectors?
look up an ar lower parts kit and see what is needed for a trigger then tell me how difficult you think that would be to get it through a metal detector by a clever person.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Dr.Franklin
yes, they want people control.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I'm not familiar with how well metal detectors work, so I don't know if it would be possible to get through them.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@SirAnonymous
again look at the parts for an ar trigger, there are 3 pieces and a small spring.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Ok, I looked. How would the small size enable a killer to pass a metal detector? It's still metal.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
yes, they want people control.
Kirk Douglas in Sparticus speaking ot 300 Spartans....."you cant stop men who want to be free".......

Some human, ---and seemingly mature adults-- dont want to control their kids or have pass on any moral or intellectual teachings to their children either.

These kind of parents are also labeld as being irresponsible and their motto is.....'you cant stop children who want to be free"....

Sure, your any human of any age is free to do any dumb-ass thing they want to do.

Young and dumb.....middlle aged and out of control.............old and lazy......

Welcome to Earth where the humans have gone extinct because they had no self-control issues. 

Welcome to la-la land where were all going to heaven in a little-row-boat.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@SirAnonymous
one piece in each bag, who would even know what they were?  as the article said it would pass through security then could be assembled after that.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
This is dumb. criminals have been filing off the serial number for decades.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
the serial number is useless anyway, sure they can see what store it was purchased from originally, but so what?