When Utopia Crumbles [S1] [E5]

Author: Vader

Total: 8
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
EP5: The Lost Criminals

GreyParrot walked up the shrine of mafia legend and decided to sit down and do the initiation ritual to be let into the statue den. “Ooga la hooga, you are mafia, let me in the tunnel of chambers.” Grey claimed while bowing down to the statue. The hatch opens and he walked down the long hall of mafia legends. With every step, he came closer to the square table when the Mafia Bosses sat. “Sir!” Greyparrot shouted. “The deed has been committed.”

“Excellent.” the man said turning around. He had a hood over his face, covering his identity for the most part. He then flipped the hood to reveal himself as drafterman, one of the greatest mafia leaders of all time. “I knew those little PACR shits would buy into my trap.”

“You fooled them well.” replied Officer Lunatic

“Indeed!” Greyparrot added.

“Enough of the gloating my children. Today will be the day we showcase our talents of wrecking the government and PACR with our keen manipulation, and the Institutionalists will take us into their coddling arms. So that PACR GOES DOWN!”

“Praise thy drafter and spit on thy Ramshutu, a foul coward,” Mharman spoke/
“Spit on thee king who rules a throne of lies, decieving the Union of its foolish antics. Spit on thee bsh1,” Discipulus stated. Everyone looked at Vaarka, but he wasn’t paying attention. He was on the laptop playing another video game

“Oh fuck, uhm, go Mafia!” he stated anxiously

“One-day harmony will rule the land. The poor will be rich and the rich will suffer for their burdens on the needy. My children shall laugh at the shame they bring upon your humorous society of evil and greed. Today is the day, we all laugh at greed’s face and become the true leaders of a nation undefined by wealth, but defined by the human passion,” drafterman preached. “LUNATIC!” 
“Yes great leader.”

“Take this to Dr.Franklin, he will be expecting this letter.”
--------------
The Institutionalists were sipping on their coffee and eggs when they got a knock from there security guard. “You got a letter from drafterman.” said the innocent mailman. Wylted snatched the letter and read it out loud

“So...the PACR seems to be wild now since they RM has come into their little mix haven’t they?” replied Wylted

“Those little bastards!” screamed DrFranklin. “We knew they would try to steal all good earning for their own benefit. “Sneaky Ramshutu doing sneaky things.”

“I know the way we go through with this!” Wylted mentioned.

“How?” Dr Franklin asked

“Temcusha Sherman style.” 

“Are you suggestin…”

“TOTAL FUCKING WAR!” screamed Wylted. “We need go to these assholes and show no mercy. Charge their base and raid the fuck out of it, then we need to have them suffer too! It is the simple fact of Karma!”

“How do we pull off such a daunting feat?” asked the advisor REF

“Well we know they are doing a flank around to our base, so we should charge them straight on when they are flanking us so that way they will be filled with pure shock.” Wylted suggested

“EUREKA!” DrFranklin shouted. “We have what we need. Call the orders REF! It is time to have a total war. Tell the Mafia that we will forever be in their debt, and the new nation where equality rules, they will be recognized as true heroes of our cause!”
-------------
A young child was walking down the street waiting for his pizza to be delivered to his house. The door was locked and his mom said she would be home in 10 minutes. He just gave the money and tip to the pizza man when a random homeless man by the name of Harikrish came up to him shouting vulgar profanities at him. “OK Boomer!” the kid shouted. The man decided to attack him for the pizza, but the child did not have it.

The child pronounced upon him, smashing his head onto the sidewalk and clawing him out on the ground, leaving him rot in the street. He casually sits down
Ramshutu was on a walk when he witnessed the incident. He was marveled by the young kid’s moves and effective hits on the homeless man. “Hey Kid!” Ramshutu says. “Come here for a minute.” The kid calmly walks over to him with a confidence he has never seen before. “You can kick some ass kid. Where did you learn that from?”

“My dad was a boxer in Neklandia. The King they called him.” the kid replied

“I think you can be effective as a warrior for a good cause. Do you know PACR?” Ramshutu replied.

“You mean the captialists? Yea I love their cause.” the kid answered. Ramshutu realized who he was talking to…
“What is your name son?” Ramshutu asked.

“SupaDudz sir. My father was KingDudz.” replied the child

“Come with me, I think you will make a great addition to our team, we have a trainer who is willing to work with you to improve your craft. His name is warren.” Ramshutu asked

“Sure thing!’ SupaDudz said 
The child walked off with Ramshutu, unaware of his future, but aware of his ambition to become as great as his father.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
This is violence and glorification of it at that. This is not good stuff and the story is not making sense anymore .
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
oof forgot to even check this doc, I think this is the first story I haven't edited

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes it is making sense, the plot is clearly being developed, a season of show introduces sides
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
All good
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
good
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Oh shit there are five of these already?

I have some catching up to do.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
lmao