Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
Welp

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Don't know what this shit is but if I was mod, just telling you that it will be the very opposite. You don't talk shit on the people protecting your freedom and safety like that.

This is just a vile thread attempting crap humour. Genuinely fuck off with this racist and homophobic 12-year-old maturity type of humour. It isn't fucking funny and it's really disgusting the mods are even letting it be there. If I show my fam and friends a great debate website on the Internet and the latest thread is this pile of horseshit what will they think?

Honestly Wylted someone needs to just tell it to you straight, shut the fuck up.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Woah there buddy. Calm down
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@Vader
Happy Thanksgiving :3
AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
-->
@Vaarka
Happy Black Friday on the most absurd post

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
Woodstock makes it out alive
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
As a reminder, there is a COC Revisions thread up right now.

There are also existing limits on how much abuse can be directed at us, outlined in the extended policies...
Section B: Conduct Towards Administration

Subsection B1: The Chief and Deputy Moderators and Site Owner

1. Conduct violations against the Chief Moderator, Deputy Moderator, and the Site Owner will not be enforced, barring certain exceptions
  2. Exceptions to PA.A1.SB.SbB1.PI are limited to:
    1. Plausible, repeated, or serious threats
    2. Hacking or attempted hacking
    3. Staff Impersonation
    4. Doxxing or attempted doxxing
    5. Life- or health-threatening cyberbullying
    6. Violating the privacy of PMs not related to issues of moderation

Subsection B2: Other Moderators and Administrators

1. Conduct violations against those moderators and administrators not covered by PA.A1.SB.SbB1.PI will not be enforced, barring certain exceptions
  2. Exceptions to PA.A1.SB.SbB1.PII are limited to:
    1. Threats
    2. Hacking or attempted hacking
    3. Staff Impersonation
    4. Doxxing or attempted doxxing
    5. Particularly serious personal attacks not related to their moderation duties
    6. Patterns of unceasing personal attacks not related to their moderation duties
    7. Life- or health-threatening cyberbullying
    8. Violating the privacy of PMs not related to issues of moderation

I bolded two important ones. Granted Virt, Mike, and I, are not subject that that level of protection. Still, I will remind people of the Impersonation clause, which applies to all of us, and to which the form of that impersonation has not been defined in this medium.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
No, I don't mind being troll
Lol. Really? You sure made a long buttaching post though.

Like when I called you a nigger and virtuoso a like, those insults (if you can consider them that) have a basis in fact. 
What fact would that be? I'm not black and I haven't a clue what race Virt is. Your basis is in trolling.

You also don't see me calling any of the mods low IQ. 
No, I see you claiming you boinked a mods mom behind a truck stop, referring to her as a "nigger chick". Way to convince us you have class Jethro.

I can't get on the bus and not be called cracker 3 times
With your dark complexion? I would think on the short bus they would call you Oreo.

With that said, Ethang violated the rules. Not when he said I fucked a tranny, which is permissible. He violated the rules by making a personal attack on me.
How? I quoted what you said about yourself. Perhaps you shouldn't have told us how you spend your free time.

...he is against freedom of speech and feels like attacking when he hears the word nigger. 
Are you sure you don't mind being trolled? Is really sounds like you're butthurt.

Ethan personally attacked me in his first post.
Like when I called you a nigger...
I don't need to go crying to the mods. I can beat you right here within the rules. I quoted you, but you just admitted to breaking the rules. But I don't want you banned, I want you here so I can toss you like I tossed the last moron racist before he got banned.

So while we're on the subject, tell us more about this truck stop you frequent for sex. What IQ are the three dollar "nigger chicks" you hook up with? Do they stimulate your high IQ?

Lol. If you're trolling W, you aren't doing it right.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I see that you're concentrating your efforts on intellectual debates.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I have a fond weakness for bullies and trolls.

And since I'm professionally trained to handle them, I take up the call.

I'm sure wylted finds many of his truck stop partners intellectual. Stick around, he may tell us more about them.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ethang5
Why do you hate lot lizards so much?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
Just the rules pal. You want to use the N-word, have a pass.

Who you trade STD's with is not my business.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ethang5
Obviously I have STDs. I fuck black chicks

ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
This thread needs to be inducted into the hall of fame.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Funny enough when you liked this thread it was on that very like I earned the badge "respectful contributor"
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
Some STD's have the side effect of messing with your brain. Can we assume syphilis?

From your complexion, I knew it would be difficult for you to get white chicks. But you should be aware that there are better black chicks than truck stop transvestites.

And I don't know if transvestites qualify as "chicks". But to each his own right? Why you guys just don't admit you're gay?

Watch the troll undress and bend over in public, trading integrity for a few seconds of fame. How sad his life must be.

But hall of fame! Wheeeeee!
Wylted
Wylted
How is this guy not banned. He was triggered because I insulted jews and then he is so low IQ that he just makes random transvestite and IQ insults he thinks is clever. 
ethang5
ethang5
How is this guy not banned.
Lol. Report me again for quoting you. Quoting you obviously should be a crime.

Ethang violated the rules. Not when he said I fucked a tranny, which is permissible. 
And true, if you get your hookers from behind truck stops. Eew.

He was triggered because I insulted jews...
And I should be banned because I was "triggered"? Lol. You're like the childish douche who spraypaints "nigger" on a black church and then claims he was trying to highlight racism.

...and then he is so low IQ that he just makes random transvestite and IQ insults he thinks is clever. 
You said they were permissible. Is the sting changing your mind?

he is saying stuff that is absurd. Like that I have a low IQ, I can't even feel insulted because of the absurdity of his insults.
Still buttaching about "insults" you claim you can't even feel insulted about? This thread insults your IQ way more than any poster in it.

I missed it. How did you insult Jews? Are there Jews behind your seedy truck stop? Did you get an STD from a Jew? Did a transvestite Jew bite you when you refused to pay tax on the 10 bucks you agreed to pay him? Lol

BTW, is Speed's mom a mod? Because you attacked her. But if she's a mod, then never mind, it's permissible.

Oh, and if you're DDO elite, it's permissible too. You openly admit to calling me, Speed, and his mom, niggers, and openly admit to insulting Jews, in a thread directed to the mods, and you're still here flapping your gums! Goading the mods to "do their job". 

And people doubt the clique exist.
Wylted
Wylted
This guy is mentally retarded. Doesn't even know the word kike is a derogatory term towards Jews.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
Sorry, I'm not a moron bigot, so I'm a little fuzzy on current racist jargon.

How about giving us a list of all the derogatory terms currently in vogue by the coolest racists?

Everyone would be so impressed.

80 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@ethang5
And since I'm professionally trained to handle them, I take up the call.

What job is that?
Alec
Alec
I personally think all slurs should be legal, including the N word, regardless of it's context because I think it goes in line with the 1st amendment.  Hate speech is free speech after all.  What's the harm in allowing the slurs to exist anyway?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Alec
Trashman
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Alec
No it doesn't. Freedom of speech has extensions if it harms the entirity. For example, if you yell "there a shooter." in a movie theater, the 1st amendment doesn't guarantee your right to that speech
Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
I see that, however, what's the harm in using the N word or any other slur?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
@Alec

Do you know what it means and what using it implies you believe, especially if you're a white person?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
what a thread!
Alec
Alec
@RM

It implies that the person using it is a racist.  However, given that racism is an ideology, what's morally wrong with being a racist anymore than any other belief?
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Alec
what's morally wrong with being a racist

...you're forgetting your /s
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Alec
However, given that racism is an ideology, what's morally wrong with being a racist anymore than any other belief?
As a society we deem certain words as a no no for whichever reasons. That would be the very broad reasoning.

Do you think there is morally wrong things? Does something being an ideology make it not wrong?