just shoot them shoot them on site

Author: Walrus

Total: 4
Walrus
Debates: 1
Walrus
should we shoot terrorists on site, i think we should or should we torture them first for info and then shoot them? Or should we just try to understand why they are so angry with us ? because you know maybe we did something to offend them.. right? I vote we shoot them on site but in the knee caps or the groin so they can suffer or a gut shot let them bleed out while we interrogate them , I' tired of taking the piss from these wankers i say we go full china on their asses!
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
SHUT UP! Citizens bravely stood up to a violent lunatic, right-wing lunatic no fucking doubt about it, and you are busy talking about that police should bring back barbaric weapons?!

UK is only fucking country other than Japan to truly eradicate guns even from its police (South Korea and Germany are trying to, as are Aus/NZ but that's a work in progress). You want to go 'full China' on people do you?! GO LIVE IN CHINA THEN SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT, I warn you it isn't fun.   
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
The solution is to help people like this not be raised in the first place. He was probably abused as a child and raised by very nasty parents who only cared about themselves. I pity the guy, he's just another sociopath the world coughed up and ruined.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@RationalMadman.

Probably raised by parents, who were raised by parents, who were raised by parents. Who were all formatively conditioned with the same old tosh.
Throw in a handful of good old inherent racism, and bobs your uncle, you've got yourself yet another religious nut job.

Such is humanity.

As it ever will be.