You couldn't make it up.

Author: Stephen

Total: 95
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@bmdrocks21
That's the least likely option but if that's what you need to believe, have at it. He spent at lot of time with males though, including sleeping arrangements.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Do you have a problem with homosexuals?

Is your conservatism so extreme?

You display both homophobia and Islamophobia.

And your verbal attack on Sadiq Khan was particularly extreme and unnecessary.

You are a hairs breadth away from being exactly the same as what you think you so belligerently condemn.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
Muslim people are regularly being bombed by the US. Mostly civilians.

Yes but where is your evidence that they are being bombed in the name of  the Christ and Christianity?  You see the evidence for Muslims killing ANYONE for not believing in Allah and that Muhammad is his prophet is abundant. the Muslims who carry out these vile attacks in the name of Islam make it quite clear that they are doing it "for Allah"

From their perspective, they are muslims being bombed by christians.

I don't doubt they believe that for a second. . But this isn't the same as bombing in the name of Christ and Christianity.  I am sorry but your argument fails at every turn and on many levels. YOU, like all apologist desperately try to contextualise  21st Christianity by comparing it to 7th century Islam that hasn't and cannot change, alter, reform or update its beliefs and its teachings..

lol anyone who uses ben shapiro as a source is unlikely to be reasoned with. I am not going to watch his videos. He is a far right wing nut job.

Ok, Fair enough. But you are then ignoring facts issued by the well respected and accepted research organisation Pew Research regardless of who is quoting Pew Research  facts.
 And bare this in mind; just 1% of 1.5 BILLION = 15000000. That is spelled FIFTEEN MILLION.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
I'm guessing you don't know very much history.

And you would be guessing wrong and be well off the mark.

Islam has usually been much more tolerant of religious minorities than Christianity. 

Wrong again or deliberately lying. The Quoran preaches intolerance towards any other religion. How this for "tolerance":

Quran 51- You, who havebelieved, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact]allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed,he is [one] of them.

They used less coercive measures to encourage conversion.

Yes I think the threat of death by the sword is pretty coercive. 

Christians would usually forcibly convert, mass murder, or expel religious minorities. 

There you go again. Attempting  to contextualise 21st century Christianity with 7th century Islam.  Although I do detect in your quote a past tense, so you are not that ignorant of the facts, you just don't like to admit they are there. 

Islam  doesn't disguise it goals and what it will do and how far it will go to achieve its aims.  It also  actually explains to their martyrs ( those that die killing infidels for Allah) that they will have seventy billion virgin women to abuse. Strangely though, it doesn't' mention what the martyred women will receive.... if anything at all.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@HistoryBuff
Good nuance take. It would've been better if you brought in numbers. I disagree with the loaded question part but everything else seems okay. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
@ disgusting

You know nothing about me, so that's not true at all.
I know there is no mention of you being hetero or having any hetero relationships.

Is that untrue?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
I don't go around killing them, if that is what you mean.

Is your conservatism so extreme?
To a snowflake SJW like you, Nancy Pelisi would be an extreme conservative.

You display both homophobia and Islamophobia.
Of course. To liberals like you, everything not in full agreement with your liberal progressive groupthink is homophobia and Islamophobia. Soon you'll be adding racism to that cause those are your tri-refrains. Homophobia, islamophobia, and racism.

And your verbal attack on Sadiq Khan was particularly extreme and unnecessary.
If I was in charge he would be imprisoned and then deported. The only good thing about him being mayor is that the moron voters who elected him get to see how blindingly stupid their decision was.

You are a hairs breadth away from being exactly the same as what you think you so belligerently condemn.
And to you pinko lefties, I will always be. I don't really care about the opinions of people who are logically challenged anyway.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
they should ban knives....oh wait nvm, whodda thought that ankle tracking bracelets wouldn't work, go figure.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
Yes but where is your evidence that they are being bombed in the name of  the Christ and Christianity? 
I touched on this in my argument to TheRealNihilist. Basically, muslims are under attack from "christian" countries so they act to try to defend themselves. They frame that defense as fighting for their religion rather than for their state (many of those states were created by christians anyway). So Christians murder muslims for money and oil. Some of the muslims murder christians and claim it is for their religion. Neither religion is inherently violent. But people from both religions certainly are. 

But you are then ignoring facts issued by the well respected and accepted research organisation Pew Research regardless of who is quoting Pew Research  facts.
I'm not ignoring facts by Pew Research. I am ignoring ben shapiro. Pew didn't make that video. A right wing bigot did. I'm sure he can cherry pick a few stats out of research to try to support his horrible, intolerant views. But that doesn't make him right. And it certainly doesn't mean I am going to listen to him. Nor should anyone else. 

Wrong again or deliberately lying. The Quoran preaches intolerance towards any other religion. How this for "tolerance"
One of the thing that Christians usually don't understand about the Koran is that it is much more based in the real world than the bible is. The bible is all morality stories with little to no connection to the real world mostly written decades or even a centuries after the supposed events happened by people who weren't there. The Koran was written about the real world. When this verse was written the Muslims were fighting wars on multiple fronts. They had no allies who were not Muslims. This verse does not reflect intolerance of their religion. It reflects the political and military situation of Muslims when it was written. Context is important. Right wing christians like to leave out the context though.

You see the evidence for Muslims killing ANYONE for not believing in Allah and that Muhammad is his prophet is abundant. the Muslims who carry out these vile attacks in the name of Islam make it quite clear that they are doing it "for Allah"
This is just bigotry. That vast, vast majority of muslims do not kill "anyone" for not being muslim. Terrorists do claim that their killings are for god, but that is how they frame their defense against attacks by christian countries, such as america. 

YOU, like all apologist desperately try to contextualise  21st Christianity by comparing it to 7th century Islam that hasn't and cannot change, alter, reform or update its beliefs and its teachings
This is just dumb. i mean, there are at least 1.8 billion muslims in the world. The vast majority of them are not violent and don't believe their religion is violent either. You are taking the teachings of a small minority and blaming almost 2 billion people for them. 

As I said, this was not the norm in muslim countries. It was the norm in Christian countries though. 

It also  actually explains to their martyrs ( those that die killing infidels for Allah) that they will have seventy billion virgin women to abuse.
Your ignorance is showing. The koran doesn't say that. It is from a Hadith, which is not a part of the koran. It would be like quoting something a bishop said and claiming it is in the bible. The koran does say a muslim will get virgins in the afterlife. It says nothing about needing to be a martyr to get them. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
That's your Christmas present sorted.

Jack boots and goose stepping lessons.

Sieg Heil.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Though I'm sure you'd be an excellent teacher of fascism, I'll pass. I'm allergic to politically correct groupthink.

There may be a few antifa members who burn down buildings and attack those with different views who might be interested in what you have to offer.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Beware!

You might be only one goose step away from the edge.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't think speakers with whom I disagree should be shouted down and banned.
I don't think politicians with whom I disagree should be harassed at dinner.
I don't think businesses having owners with whom I disagree politically should be boycotted.
I don't think people who produce wealth should have their earnings jacked and given to bums.
I don't agree with cancel culture.
I don't believe the government should be able to take my guns.

What is facism to you? Working hard, being smart, and getting rich?

You're far closer to the edge than any conservative.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I know there is no mention of you being hetero or having any hetero relationships.
No mention where?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Strawman...........

Strawman............

Strawman..........

Bigoted hatred.......

Bigoted hatred..........
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I don't think people who produce wealth should have their earnings jacked and given to bums.
Any examples?
I didn't think so.
Run away now.
Funny little thang.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@disgusted
Well, it would be quite scandalous to sleep in the same room as a woman you aren't married to, wouldn't it?

Since the vast majority of all humans are hetero, I am going with the most statistically accurate guess here.
ethang5
ethang5
@disgusting

Run away now.
I'm trying, but you keep stalking me and yapping multiple posts like a retarded poodle.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol!!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
But vehemently denounce London's democratically elected Mayor because he doesn't fit with your image of a perfect human being.

And you have guns.

Links Rechts Links Rechts Links Rechts.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
--> @Stephen
Yes but where is your evidence that they are being bombed in the name of  the Christ and Christianity? 
Basically, muslims are under attack from "christian" countries so they act to try to defend themselves.

Now you see that is a little closer to the truth isn't it. But again, they may well be Christian "countries" committing acts of violence against Islamic countries but again, these acts of violence and murder are not committed on the strict instruction of the Christ and in the name of Christianity. No matter how  hard you attempt to conflate the issue.

They frame that defense as fighting for their religion rather than for their state. 

And why do you think they do that? And are you trying to tell us all that their religion has nothing to do with these acts of barbarity. Try this on for size:

Quran 8:39And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Do you see that^^^^^^^^^^^^^? "until all religion is for ALLAH" !!!!!!!

So Christians murder muslims for money and oil. Some of the muslims murder christians and claim it is for their religion.
That's an opinion more than it is a fact. The last time I checked it had a lot to do with planes being flown into buildings. Take the first gulf war.  Thanks to British  / US-led intervention, Kuwaiti Muslims were spared the horrors of a protracted Iraqi occupation. Yes, "HistoryBuff ", this was Christian countries coming to the aid of a Muslim country that had been invaded by another Muslim country. But you are very silent on this fact aren't you. Then there is the facts that you conveniently ignore the intervention in Kosovo where the CHRISTIAN west (rightly) saved the lives of countless Muslims from Serbian ethnic cleansing.  So stop trying to pile on the conflation, it isn't working.

Neither religion is inherently violent.

Islam is. It actaully promotes and teaches violence against the non believer. Christianity does not. You really aught to read the Quran "HistoryBuff", and the New Testament.

But people from both religions certainly are. 

I haven't said different and I won't argue that. 

But you are then ignoring facts issued by the well respected and accepted research organisation Pew Research regardless of who is quoting Pew Research  facts.
I'm not ignoring facts by Pew Research.

But you are. you have said you won't watch the clip because of who is presenting the facts while ignoring the origin of the facts.  it is you who is showing bigotry my friend. Why don't you go directly to the source if you do not wish to take the facts from someone you hate.https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DSGK_en-gbGB437GB453&sxsrf=ACYBGNQoGM9mZApBL_1T8ca66YmDutyDYA%3A1575361217294&ei=wRrmXevNEYe9gQa57qnYAw&q=pew+resarch+islamic+extramism&oq=pew+resarch+islamic+extramism&gs_l=psy-ab.12...5881.9296..13019...2.0..0.147.825.9j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i304i39.P96cUIDi3P4&ved=0ahUKEwirsv_thZnmAhWHXsAKHTl3CjsQ4dUDCAs

One of the thing that Christians usually don't understand about the Koran is that it is much more based in the real world than the bible is.
Oh stop it. The Quran is as much fanciful as the bible is. The New Testament does not teach or preach violence, the Quran does.

The bible is all morality stories with little to no connection to the real world mostly written decades or even a centuries after the supposed events happened by people who weren't there.

I agree in part. So, what is your point? Did Muhammad get around on a flying donkey? Did Muhammad split the moon in two?

The Koran was written about the real world. 
Again, Did Muhammad get around on a flying donkey? Did Muhammad split the moon in two? Muslims also believe in Jesus and his miracles. 

You see the evidence for Muslims killing ANYONE for not believing in Allah and that Muhammad is his prophet is abundant. the Muslims who carry out these vile attacks in the name of Islam make it quite clear that they are doing it "for Allah"
This is just bigotry.

No it is not bigotry. It is fact. it is written in the Quran.  If anything it is bigoted intolerance from the Quran!

That vast, vast majority of muslims do not kill "anyone" for not being muslim.
Yes, well. I have already covered the "tiny minorty" theory, above and you have chosen to ignore it.

Terrorists do claim that their killings are for god, but that is how they frame their defense against attacks by christian countries, such as america. 

Indeed. That would be Muslim terrorist committing murder in the name of Islam and for Allah. Or are you going to claim now that these vicious demented bastards are not Muslim?  When two Muslim attempted to remove the head from a British soldier in broad daylight in London they were actually quoting from the Quran as they went about trying to remove his head.

YOU, like all apologist desperately try to contextualise  21st Christianity by comparing it to 7th century Islam that hasn't and cannot change, alter, reform or update its beliefs and its teachings
This is just dumb.         

No it is fact.

i mean, there are at least 1.8 billion muslims in the world. The vast majority of them are not violent and don't believe their religion is violent either. You are taking the teachings of a small minority and blaming almost 2 billion people for them. 

No I am blaming the Islamic ideology. You are attempting to make out that I am holding all Muslims accountable for these horrific incidents. It is a cheap shot and it is not working. And AGAIN!!! I have already covered the "tiny minority" theory.

As I said, this was not the norm in muslim countries. It was the norm in Christian countries though. 
Islam has had biggest and longer lasting Empires -plural-  that any other religion known. It has conquered as far west as France, Spain and Germany , up into the Caucuses and East into the Indian subcontinent  and as far east as China; this is not to mention Africa.  Did Islam just walk in and take these countries peacefully. NO IT DID NOT!!!!

Afghanistan was a Buddhist country before Islam converted it BY THE SWORD to Islam.

It also  actually explains to their martyrs ( those that die killing infidels for Allah) that they will have seventy billion virgin women to abuse.
Your ignorance is showing. The koran doesn't say that. It is from a Hadith, which is not a part of the koran.

That would be Islamic Hadith would it? I didn't say it was in the Quran. Learn to read properly.

It would be like quoting something a bishop said and claiming it is in the bible.

Yes maybe it would , but with a very significant difference. A Christian can be called out on his lies.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I win again. lol
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
He is responsible for the deaths of those 2 kids. I denounced him for that.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen

Yes maybe it would , but with a very significant difference. A Christian can be called out on his lies.  
That doesn't make any difference in any discussion with christians, they simply deny their LIES.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
He is responsible for the deaths of those 2 kids. I denounced him for that.

And the sad irony is that Khan  was the pinup poster boy of the " rehabilitation program"  and is said to have been "deradicalised" and was to be unveiled and paraded at the Justice on Prison Rehabilitation Conference as a success  minutes before he butchered both these kids in the name of Islam.

But Usman Khan, alas, turned out to be a Muslim jihadi sleeper.And he had conned everyone.

You really could not make it up.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
hey may well be Christian "countries" committing acts of violence against Islamic countries but again, these acts of violence and murder are not committed on the strict instruction of the Christ and in the name of Christianity. No matter how  hard you attempt to conflate the issue.
Ok. so christians are murdering muslims for their money and oil, muslims are killing christians to defend themselves, their people, and their religion. And you think Islam is the problem? You have messed up priorities

Quran 8:39And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.
A couple of things,
1) there are different translations of this. Fitnah is often translation as persecution. So this quote is telling them to fight the other religions that were persecuting muslims. IE defend yourselves. 
2) Do you think that chrisianity doesn't tell christians to convert the infidels? Pretending like this kind of message is somehow bad for muslims but fine for christians is incredibly biased. 

Islam is. It actaully promotes and teaches violence against the non believer. Christianity does not. You really aught to read the Quran "HistoryBuff", and the New Testament.
The new testament isn't based on reality. There is nothing in there that has anything to do with the real world. it is about morality tales. The quran was written as messages for people about the real world. It was written in a period when they were fighting on multiple fronts against pretty much everyone else. So yeah, it is going to have a different tone. 

But you are. you have said you won't watch the clip because of who is presenting the facts while ignoring the origin of the facts.
Who is presenting them is critically important because they can use them in ways that weren't intended or out of context to prop up idiotic arguments. If the the person using the fact cannot be trusted, then you shouldn't give them the time of day. That man is a waste of time, I won't give him a single minute of my life just to let him spread his bigotry and hate no matter how many grains of truth he has managed to wedge into his lies. 

Yes, well. I have already covered the "tiny minorty" theory, above and you have chosen to ignore it.
lol a handful of muslims engage in terrorism and you think you can paint almost 2 billion people as violent. You are delusional if you think you have rationally explained this. 

Indeed. That would be Muslim terrorist committing murder in the name of Islam and for Allah. Or are you going to claim now that these vicious demented bastards are not Muslim?  When two Muslim attempted to remove the head from a British soldier in broad daylight in London they were actually quoting from the Quran as they went about trying to remove his head.
You didn't really address my point though. The british government, and it's soldiers, are engaged in suppressing and attacking muslims. The terrorists were fighting back against that in one of the few ways available to them. Just because they have chosen to use a religious message to explain that defense does not mean that their religion is violent. It means they are violent and are using their religion to try to justify it. 

No I am blaming the Islamic ideology. You are attempting to make out that I am holding all Muslims accountable for these horrific incidents. It is a cheap shot and it is not working.
You are pointing to the actions of a small number of muslims and trying to paint the entire religion as violent. It is a dumb argument. Especially when christians have done, and continue to do, all the same things. 

Islam has had biggest and longer lasting Empires -plural-  that any other religion known.
The largest extent of the muslim empire (The Umayyad Caliphate) was about 5.8 million square miles. The british empire at it's peak was 13 million. The mongol empire was roughly 12.7 million. The russian empire was about 8.8 million. The spanish empire was bout 7.5 million. 

So no, they were the 5th largest behind 3 christian empires and 1 that followed tengrism. Do you bother to check any of the information you throw out?

Did Islam just walk in and take these countries peacefully. NO IT DID NOT!!!!
Did christianity walk peacefully into parts of europe? no. How about africa? no. how about north or south america, also no. They massacred them. You want to pretend like islam is evil for doing the exact same things christianity did. 

Afghanistan was a Buddhist country before Islam converted it BY THE SWORD to Islam.
A quick read tells me they conquered it from the persians. The locals then continued to rebel against the muslims and that was why the sword was used, to stop rebellions, not to forcibly convert them. But like i said i took a quick read. But again, christians did the exact same things. Here is a link about how the franks conquered and forcibly converted the saxons to Christianity. 

That would be Islamic Hadith would it? I didn't say it was in the Quran. Learn to read properly.
so when pope's called for the enslaving or murder of non Christians, you think that is evidence that Christianity is evil as well right? because otherwise you are a massive hypocrite. 

ethang5
ethang5
But Usman Khan, alas, turned out to be a Muslim jihadi sleeper. And he had conned everyone.
He hadn't conned conservatives. We aren't stupid like that.

Watch what the liberals will do. They will make a ridiculous excuse for Khan, find some other loon to champion, and go right on being as stupid as ever. And innocents will keep dying as they ship more and more of these primitive morons into the country, and call conservatives who oppose them, massive hypocrites.

Just watch.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ethang5
as they ship more and more of these primitive morons into the country, 
You aren't even pretending to hide your blatant racism today.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@HistoryBuff
And what race would I be against?

Your own latent racism makes you assume that "primitive morons" refers to a race, and you're triggered!

Just like when Biden let us know that "poor kids" in his mind meant black kids. Lol

Pull up your skirt buff, your racist nickers are showing. 

Hypocrite.