You couldn't make it up.

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 88
--> @zedvictor4
Why do you think Jesus was gay?

Where did I say that pedophilia was or wasn't a crime? I said he was a pedophile, which is true.
--> @bmdrocks21
There is no mention of him being hetero or having any hetero relationships.
@Disgusting

That's true for you too.
--> @disgusted
Ok, so he was asexual?
--> @ethang5
You know nothing about me, so that's not true at all.
--> @bmdrocks21
That's the least likely option but if that's what you need to believe, have at it. He spent at lot of time with males though, including sleeping arrangements.
--> @ethang5
Do you have a problem with homosexuals?

Is your conservatism so extreme?

You display both homophobia and Islamophobia.

And your verbal attack on Sadiq Khan was particularly extreme and unnecessary.

You are a hairs breadth away from being exactly the same as what you think you so belligerently condemn.
--> @HistoryBuff
Muslim people are regularly being bombed by the US. Mostly civilians.

Yes but where is your evidence that they are being bombed in the name of  the Christ and Christianity?  You see the evidence for Muslims killing ANYONE for not believing in Allah and that Muhammad is his prophet is abundant. the Muslims who carry out these vile attacks in the name of Islam make it quite clear that they are doing it "for Allah"

From their perspective, they are muslims being bombed by christians.

I don't doubt they believe that for a second. . But this isn't the same as bombing in the name of Christ and Christianity.  I am sorry but your argument fails at every turn and on many levels. YOU, like all apologist desperately try to contextualise  21st Christianity by comparing it to 7th century Islam that hasn't and cannot change, alter, reform or update its beliefs and its teachings..

lol anyone who uses ben shapiro as a source is unlikely to be reasoned with. I am not going to watch his videos. He is a far right wing nut job.

Ok, Fair enough. But you are then ignoring facts issued by the well respected and accepted research organisation Pew Research regardless of who is quoting Pew Research  facts.
 And bare this in mind; just 1% of 1.5 BILLION = 15000000. That is spelled FIFTEEN MILLION.
--> @HistoryBuff
I'm guessing you don't know very much history.

And you would be guessing wrong and be well off the mark.

Islam has usually been much more tolerant of religious minorities than Christianity. 

Wrong again or deliberately lying. The Quoran preaches intolerance towards any other religion. How this for "tolerance":

Quran 51- You, who havebelieved, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact]allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed,he is [one] of them.

They used less coercive measures to encourage conversion.

Yes I think the threat of death by the sword is pretty coercive. 

Christians would usually forcibly convert, mass murder, or expel religious minorities. 

There you go again. Attempting  to contextualise 21st century Christianity with 7th century Islam.  Although I do detect in your quote a past tense, so you are not that ignorant of the facts, you just don't like to admit they are there. 

Islam  doesn't disguise it goals and what it will do and how far it will go to achieve its aims.  It also  actually explains to their martyrs ( those that die killing infidels for Allah) that they will have seventy billion virgin women to abuse. Strangely though, it doesn't' mention what the martyred women will receive.... if anything at all.
--> @HistoryBuff
Good nuance take. It would've been better if you brought in numbers. I disagree with the loaded question part but everything else seems okay. 
@ disgusting

You know nothing about me, so that's not true at all.
I know there is no mention of you being hetero or having any hetero relationships.

Is that untrue?
--> @zedvictor4
Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
I don't go around killing them, if that is what you mean.

Is your conservatism so extreme?
To a snowflake SJW like you, Nancy Pelisi would be an extreme conservative.

You display both homophobia and Islamophobia.
Of course. To liberals like you, everything not in full agreement with your liberal progressive groupthink is homophobia and Islamophobia. Soon you'll be adding racism to that cause those are your tri-refrains. Homophobia, islamophobia, and racism.

And your verbal attack on Sadiq Khan was particularly extreme and unnecessary.
If I was in charge he would be imprisoned and then deported. The only good thing about him being mayor is that the moron voters who elected him get to see how blindingly stupid their decision was.

You are a hairs breadth away from being exactly the same as what you think you so belligerently condemn.
And to you pinko lefties, I will always be. I don't really care about the opinions of people who are logically challenged anyway.
--> @Greyparrot
they should ban knives....oh wait nvm, whodda thought that ankle tracking bracelets wouldn't work, go figure.

--> @Stephen
Yes but where is your evidence that they are being bombed in the name of  the Christ and Christianity? 
I touched on this in my argument to TheRealNihilist. Basically, muslims are under attack from "christian" countries so they act to try to defend themselves. They frame that defense as fighting for their religion rather than for their state (many of those states were created by christians anyway). So Christians murder muslims for money and oil. Some of the muslims murder christians and claim it is for their religion. Neither religion is inherently violent. But people from both religions certainly are. 

But you are then ignoring facts issued by the well respected and accepted research organisation Pew Research regardless of who is quoting Pew Research  facts.
I'm not ignoring facts by Pew Research. I am ignoring ben shapiro. Pew didn't make that video. A right wing bigot did. I'm sure he can cherry pick a few stats out of research to try to support his horrible, intolerant views. But that doesn't make him right. And it certainly doesn't mean I am going to listen to him. Nor should anyone else. 

Wrong again or deliberately lying. The Quoran preaches intolerance towards any other religion. How this for "tolerance"
One of the thing that Christians usually don't understand about the Koran is that it is much more based in the real world than the bible is. The bible is all morality stories with little to no connection to the real world mostly written decades or even a centuries after the supposed events happened by people who weren't there. The Koran was written about the real world. When this verse was written the Muslims were fighting wars on multiple fronts. They had no allies who were not Muslims. This verse does not reflect intolerance of their religion. It reflects the political and military situation of Muslims when it was written. Context is important. Right wing christians like to leave out the context though.

You see the evidence for Muslims killing ANYONE for not believing in Allah and that Muhammad is his prophet is abundant. the Muslims who carry out these vile attacks in the name of Islam make it quite clear that they are doing it "for Allah"
This is just bigotry. That vast, vast majority of muslims do not kill "anyone" for not being muslim. Terrorists do claim that their killings are for god, but that is how they frame their defense against attacks by christian countries, such as america. 

YOU, like all apologist desperately try to contextualise  21st Christianity by comparing it to 7th century Islam that hasn't and cannot change, alter, reform or update its beliefs and its teachings
This is just dumb. i mean, there are at least 1.8 billion muslims in the world. The vast majority of them are not violent and don't believe their religion is violent either. You are taking the teachings of a small minority and blaming almost 2 billion people for them. 

Yes I think the threat of death by the sword is pretty coercive. 
As I said, this was not the norm in muslim countries. It was the norm in Christian countries though. 

It also  actually explains to their martyrs ( those that die killing infidels for Allah) that they will have seventy billion virgin women to abuse.
Your ignorance is showing. The koran doesn't say that. It is from a Hadith, which is not a part of the koran. It would be like quoting something a bishop said and claiming it is in the bible. The koran does say a muslim will get virgins in the afterlife. It says nothing about needing to be a martyr to get them. 
--> @ethang5
That's your Christmas present sorted.

Jack boots and goose stepping lessons.

Sieg Heil.
--> @zedvictor4
Though I'm sure you'd be an excellent teacher of fascism, I'll pass. I'm allergic to politically correct groupthink.

There may be a few antifa members who burn down buildings and attack those with different views who might be interested in what you have to offer.
--> @ethang5
Beware!

You might be only one goose step away from the edge.

--> @zedvictor4
I don't think speakers with whom I disagree should be shouted down and banned.
I don't think politicians with whom I disagree should be harassed at dinner.
I don't think businesses having owners with whom I disagree politically should be boycotted.
I don't think people who produce wealth should have their earnings jacked and given to bums.
I don't agree with cancel culture.
I don't believe the government should be able to take my guns.

What is facism to you? Working hard, being smart, and getting rich?

You're far closer to the edge than any conservative.

--> @ethang5
I know there is no mention of you being hetero or having any hetero relationships.
No mention where?

--> @ethang5
Strawman...........

Strawman............

Strawman..........

Bigoted hatred.......

Bigoted hatred..........
--> @ethang5
I don't think people who produce wealth should have their earnings jacked and given to bums.
Any examples?
I didn't think so.
Run away now.
Funny little thang.

--> @disgusted
Well, it would be quite scandalous to sleep in the same room as a woman you aren't married to, wouldn't it?

Since the vast majority of all humans are hetero, I am going with the most statistically accurate guess here.
@disgusting

Run away now.
I'm trying, but you keep stalking me and yapping multiple posts like a retarded poodle.
--> @ethang5
--> @Greyparrot
Lol!!