1.Abe Lincoln
2.Dwight Eisenhower
3.Theodore Roosevelt
4.Clavin Coolidge
5.Richard Nixon

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Good ol' Clavin Coolidge. Right up there with Greg Washington.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. George Washington
After this it's less clear.
3. Ronald Reagan
4. Dwight Eisenhower
5. Calvin Coolidge
Good arguments could be made for both Adams, Madison, Cleveland, Kennedy, and others.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
Top 5 Best
1. Richard Nixon
2. Theodore Roosevelt 
3. Calvin Coolidge
4. Dwight Eisenhower
5. Ronald Reagan

Top 2 Worst:
1. LBJ
2. FDR

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
You top president was a criminal that liked to abuse his power to attack his political rivals? How is Nixon anywhere near that list?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
I had a debate on it.
Unfortunately my opponent only finished half of it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Why does everyone forget silent Cal?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
I only had time to skim your debate. Nixon does have some accomplishments as president. but to me being a massive criminal who abused the power of his office quite frequently seems disqualifying for being a good president, let alone the best president. 

Anyone forced to resign in disgrace because he was about to be impeached should not be on this list, in my opinion. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Bill Clinton should be up there with Nixon. Flawed men that worked to make changes to help the country.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@drafterman
Yeah and James Biden
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Bill Clinton should be up there with Nixon. Flawed men that worked to make changes to help the country.
Bill clinton wasn't forced to resign in disgrace. He lied about sex and then fully complied with the investigation. 

Nixon ordered men to break into the office of his political rivals. He ordered evidence covered up or destroyed. He ordered government agencies, such as the IRS, to go after his enemies. Bill Clinton and Nixon are in no way similar cases. Flawed and criminal abuse of power, are really the same thing. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
Clinton is more of a criminal than just his sex scandal, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, and Haiti
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Clinton is more of a criminal than just his sex scandal, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, and Haiti
I'm not familiar with right wing conspiracy theories. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How is Washington not Top 5
Vader
Vader
1. George Washington
2. Abe Lincoln
3. Reagan
4. FDR
5. Coolidge

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
Really, "conspiracy" theories, yeah BS, 

What's really conspiracy theories

1. Trump is unfit for office
2. Melania cried when Trump was elected
3. Trump colluded with Russia
4.Trump's impeachment
5.Trump is racist
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
He doesn't know how to runa n executive branch
Vader
Vader
thats very idiotic
Vader
Vader
he invented the executive branch
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
1. Trump is unfit for office
The man rants and raves about nonsense and conspiracy theories. He has committed a number of crimes while in office. He is the most unfit president that america has ever had. 

2. Melania cried when Trump was elected
That's just a rumor. 

3. Trump colluded with Russia
This is well established fact. His team had over 100 contacts with russians they claimed never happened. This includes giving polling data to the russians and having a meeting with agents of the russian government in trump tower. 

4.Trump's impeachment
I'm not sure how this is a conspiracy theory. I'm guessing you mean the charges against him. But we now have conclusive proof he committed at least 4-5 crimes. So no, it really isn't.

5.Trump is racist
This is also well documented. Including, but not limited to, refusing to allow black people to live in his buildings, calling mexicans rapists, calling non white countries "shithole countries", etc. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 calling non white countries "shithole countries", etc. 

Are whites not allowed to live in those shithole countries?

Can you get by with a spray-on tan? Maybe blackface?

Do these shithole countries do a DNA check at the border for the filthy EU gene?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
He didn't order the break-in. He ordered the cover-up.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
Bill Clinton was also a pretty good president. He might be my number 6.

It is hard to include Washington. He was awesome as a person and revolutionary leader. Probably my favorite American of all time. Just not president.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Are whites not allowed to live in those shithole countries?
Calling countries that are primarily non white "shit hole countries" while simultaneously praising countries that are primarily white is racist. The full comment was:

Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?" Then they got Africa. 'Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway

So he is saying Haitians (who are primarily black) should go to Africa and America should get more people for Norway (which is primarily white). That is pretty racist. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Or it could be that successful countries with a culture for decency and prosperity are the ones we want immigrants from, and skin color and/or DNA eugenics are conspiracy theories cooked up by the left in a mad attempt to divine the worst intentions for political gain.

Calling a country non-white is purely racist.

Even China, the most xenophobic nation on the planet behind Japan, allows whites to live there and will allow people with European DNA who can pass as colored to live there.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Or it could be that successful countries with a culture for decency and prosperity are the ones we want immigrants from, and skin color and/or DNA eugenics are conspiracy theories cooked up by the left in a mad attempt to divine the worst intentions for political gain.
Lol he said that haitians should go to africa. you cannot possibly think that wasn't a racial comment.

Calling a country non-white is purely racist.
Acknowledging the demographics of a country isn't racism. You are really working overtime trying to deflect.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Acknowledging the demographics of a country isn't racism. You are really working overtime trying to deflect.

Calling a country non-white is exclusionary and racist based on skin color.

Even China, the most xenophobic nation on the planet behind Japan, allows whites to live there and will allow people with European DNA who can pass as colored to live there.

Lol he said that haitians should go to africa. you cannot possibly think that wasn't a racial comment.

Did he say brown Norwegians can't come here? Why do you want to assume so much for political gain?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
The man rants and raves about nonsense and conspiracy theories. He has committed a number of crimes while in office. He is the most unfit president that america has ever had. 
raves about nonsense, every president does that, 

That's just a rumor. 
Yet liberals treated it as fact

This is well established fact. His team had over 100 contacts with russians they claimed never happened. This includes giving polling data to the russians and having a meeting with agents of the russian government in trump tower. 

Giving polling data to countires is not collusion, the meeting is about non-illegal stuff

I'm not sure how this is a conspiracy theory. I'm guessing you mean the charges against him. But we now have conclusive proof he committed at least 4-5 crimes. So no, it really isn't.
LOL BS

This is also well documented. Including, but not limited to, refusing to allow black people to live in his buildings, calling mexicans rapists, calling non white countries "shithole countries", etc. 

SOME mexicans are rapists, that's a fact, non white countries like Haiti IS a shithole, facts matter
Vader
Vader
-->
@bmdrocks21
Bill Clinton was not a bad president. Most recent president to have a balanced budget in our history. I think his lying about his affair really tarnishes his reputation a bit. I would not give him Top 10