I woke up in a hearse
You said, "You loved me first" (First)
One thing my dad told me was, "Never let your woman know when you're insecure"
So I put Gucci on the fur
And I put my wrist on iceberg
One thing my heart tells me is
"Flex on a ho every time they're insecure"
I guess you came through, I'm running from you
Is your love for real? (For real? For real?)
Is your love really true?"

=======================================
Words can not describe how devastated I am right now. Juice WRLD was clearly my favorite artist right after Post Malone. His lyrics were not just rap, he used them with emotion and great tone toward them. His songs were not typical rap, they were feelings and words to it. He was truly someone that was an influence in my passion of music production/poetry/and lyricism. He was a personable person and enjoyed the company of many people. This is one of the most tragic blows in the music industry since X's death

These are some of my favorite lyrics by him overall in his short music tenure. His music was constantly great. I don't know how to react but pure sadness

Rest in Peace Juice WRLD, the Chicago Phenom
12.2.1998-12.8.2019
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Life isn't fair man :(
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
rip
AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
‘We ain’t making it past 21...
I be going through a paranoia
so I always gotta keep a gun”
Juice WRLD- LEGENDS
RIP 1988-2019
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
rip

But in all seriousness, these rappers suck and need to get a grip on themselves, and we a society should stop celebrating these kinds of people. Fuck X, Fuck Lil Peep, Fuck Lil Peep
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
on top of that, their music is trash
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Juice WRLD music was not trash at all. He had some great lyrics. And you are probably too young to understand XXXTentacion's true lyricism to be honest
Vader
Vader
-->
@AvoidDeath
Was gonna use that but everyone was using it
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
It's my opinion 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yea, but you don't understand the lyrics and their meaning, so I assume you don't understand his lyrics, otherwise you'd appreciate him more

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I agree very much with Dr. Franklin on this matter. These fuckers have ruined rap, or at least tried their level best to turn it into a materialistic, shallow autotuned series of crap.

This is real rap:

Dysfunctional (feat. Big Scoob & Krizz Kaliko)

People don't even know lyrics can be that well-flowing and brilliantly delivered let alone melody so flawlessly constructed. 

Those are 2 shallow self-serving songs that STILL are so brilliant compared to Mumble rap autotune crap (and they use autotune much, much better than that crew do).

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
You don't know anything about modern rap music and it's true realism because you are trapped in your own bubble of music and unwilling. The fact in Discord that you said he deserved to die means you are the epitome of a douchebag, laughing at someone and then saying I should kill myself if I listen to that music
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes I do. The second rap I linked to in the post that you just replied to, was made within the last month. I have been completely open to mumble rap, I ventured into trap when it was a brand new genre in 2012-2014 and jammed to a few trap tracks in 2015 and learned that it had fused with rap into this thing called mumble rap. I knew Gucci Mane, was one of the first few thousand viewers of his tracks in his up-and-coming days. I saw mumble rap evolve. I am a diehard fan of the rap genre and avid follower all ways it has expanded out but not necessarily fan of all the branches.

Idk who the fuck you think you are talking to but I am quite literally one of the single most expert rap analysts in the world. I know the rap genre and what is what in the industry. Juice WRLD was a drug abuser who pretended to constantly have heartbreak over women despite staying very single until having a girlfriend who he lied to about getting clean. He kept talking about how women did him wrong over and over when he never seems to have even had a proper relationship until this recent girlfriend that he said he went clean for (which is now extremely unlikely as he died from a stroke that seems to be caused by recent overdoing of Lean and other stuff perhaps).

He made music that heartbroken angsty teens could relate to. I have no idea what you think I don't know about him or rap. I am not saying to kill yourself for listening to music made but manipulators who are feigning situations and lyrics to make you relate to them and jam to otherwise crap tracks. I am saying I hate the managers and that side of the industry for manipulating people like yourself and leading you into a state of mind where you think depression and anxiety are fun things to make songs about, not a single one of his songs even speak about getting happy again and looking at things in any way that isn't entirely saddening and self-loathing. He isn't the worst of his lot but he's among a bunch of scumbags. Lil Xan, Lil Pump, XXXTentacion, Tekashi 6x9 etc. He is part of a group of rappers slowly trying and failing to ruin rap and lead teens into a materialistic 'spend spend spend' as well as drug-abusing mentality. It began many years ago with the direction that Lil Wayne and Birdman took the industry with the likes of Meek Mill and has ended up as this shit. 
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
rational madman,
Fuck you
Vader
Vader
-->
@AvoidDeath
Don't listen. He is a biased and trapped in his own bubble of what music he likes. Someone who claims Nicki Manaj dumbs herself down and likes narcissist Russ don't have a good taste in music
Vader
Vader
-->
@AvoidDeath
He won't appreciate his deep, powerful, emotions lyrics. I will bet you he hasn't listened to any of his songs at all and the only ones he listened too was the ones I sent to. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Agree with RM, stop celebrating people with shitty ass face tattoos and people who get assassinated, beat their wife, and have life-threatenign seizures like their 85
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
We are not celebrating them as a human. We are celebrating their music they make. Music is music. It should not be defined by their personality and such, but that is what it comes down.

You and RM just don't understand his music. But for the love of gods, show some fucking respect and not celebrate his death

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
He should not have died, but really:

Life isn't fair man :(
He did this to himself, stop sugar-coating it.

We don't understand his Music!!! Aww maybe because we don't get overly emotional about a song and care about it's qualities. mumble rap has no soul, nothing about it is profound

Music is music. It should not be defined by their personality and such
Why? I am not listening music from a thug who beat his wife
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Joyner Lucas endorses church shootings and filmed his video in the Worcester church. Why do you still listen to him?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
Because Joyner Lucas did nothing wrong
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you don't think that's wrong then don't come after Juice WRLD. He does not abuse his wife or anything like that

We know he had a drug problem, because he dealt with anxiety and depression. So what? He was trying to recover. He didn't condone doing drugs at all. Juice WRLD is not mumble rap. He sometimes slurs words that sound mumbly, but he is not a mumble rapper. You throw the term around when you don't listen to them.

Lil Pump
Kodak Black
XXXTentacion 2014-2017
NAV

These are mumble rappers

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader

EMO
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Emo rap is not mumble rap
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_rap

Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He is also melodic rap tbh
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I dont care
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Great comeback to my argument by Dr.Franklin. Stop being so opinionated and open your eyes a bit instead of these useless response. He concedes, so therefore I am right.

So shut the hell up and leave the forum if you have nothing positive to say
AvoidDeath
AvoidDeath
-->
@Dr.Franklin
His raps serve a deeper purpose then just drugs and sex. He tried to quit drugs and they were an outlet for his depression. His music inspired a sense of relations with gen z and millenials by dealing with heartache and depression
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
His raps were 'omg all girls are shady and betray me' 'waaa waaa waaaa I gotta be the bigger person and forgive these shady bitches oh nooo waaaa waaa waaaa world is corrupt because women betray me oh noooo'

Fuck off. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@AvoidDeath
RM hasn't gotten his heartbroken so he doesn't get the lyrics