-->
@Nemiroff
Was not a fan of some of the episodes. Seemed a bit stale
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@Vader
What do you mean by some of the episodes? How far did you get? I dont expect every episode of a show to be stellar. I didnt much like a few episodes of firefly, but it was still an amazong show. 

The good place was a wierd and quirky show at first. I treated it as a light hearted show that was fun during a really busy time in my lige. I definitely didnt think the concept had any longevity to it... but then the twist at the end of season 1 just boomed the show to greatness. The first few episodes of season 2 are amazing, and it keeps a difficult concept fresh somehow.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Nemiroff
Watched the first season. Couldn't keep watching. Seemed dull
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@Vader
The only episode that pissed me off was i think episode 2 when they had the "chaos sequence" with ridiculousness happening. Everything else was stellar.

The whole premise is unique, a twisted vision of the afterlife that expands into some pretty cool developments. The spoilers would be massive for each twist

Id give the first episode of season 2 a serious chance, one of my favorites. If not, taste is a personal thing. It has great reviews and ratings. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Nemiroff
I liked the premise of it, but I think it was overall there was some parts I wish their was more
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
This is one of my favorite shows although I think it’s great premise was probably stretched over too many episodes and there are some major self-contradictions in the universe it creates.  Basically, a comedy for philosophy nerds, much in the vein of “defending your life” the end of season one plot twist and the frantic reboots early are terrifically surprising and funny.  Kristen Bell is the heart of the show.  This is a show that might have benefited from British formatting 4or 5 seasons of 6 eps each is probably a better fit for this show
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Sums up my thoughts. Seemed dragged on

290 days later

Safalcon7
Debates: 12
Safalcon7
Except for season 3, its a GOLD!